Highest Stat Morgans

Leif

I was playing around with with the maximum stat modifiers and I found out various builds to get a 3rd Generation Morgan to have the highest possible stat (in specific areas only, like Magic, Strength, etc.)

Here are the pairs I found that would yield different Morgans with the highest attainable individual base stat I think you could get for the game (excluding "The Strongest One DLC" enemies of course). I am only looking at the max stat modifiers.

So this would be for people who were curious to how high the modifiers could go for each respective stat.

[spoiler=Morgans and their modifiers]

1.) Highest Strength Morgan: (Best!Strength, Worst!Defense Avatar (F)) x (Vaike!Jerome) = +11 Strength Morgan (M)

Morgan (F) cannot get a strength modifier this high.

2.) Highest Magic Morgan: (Best!Magic, Worst!Strength Avatar (F)) x (Ricken!Loran) = +10 Magic Morgan (M)

(Best!Magic, Worst!Strength Avatar (M)) x (Ricken!Noire) = +10 Magic Morgan (F)

3.) Highest Skill Morgan (Best!Skill, Worst!HP Avatar (M)) x (Lon'qu!Selena) = +10 Skill Morgan (F)

(Best!Skill, Worst!HP Avatar (f)) x (Lon'qu!Chambray) = +10 Skill Morgan (M)

4.) Highest Speed Morgan (Best!Speed, Worst!Defense Avatar (F)) x (Lon'qu!Chambray) = +11 Speed Morgan (M)

Morgan (F) cannot get a Speed modifier this high.

5.) Highest Luck Morgan (Best!Luck, Worst!Strength Avatar (F)) x (Donnel!Brady) = +11 Luck Morgan (M)

Morgan (F) cannot get a Luck modifier this high.

6.) Highest Skill Morgan (Best!Defense, Worst!Luck Avatar (M)) x (Kellam!N'n) = +11 Defense Morgan (F)

Morgan (M) cannot get a Defense modifier this high.

7.) Highest Resistance Morgan (Best!Resistance, Worst!Strength Avatar (F)) x (Libera!Brady) = +8 Resistance Morgan (M)

Morgan (F) cannot get a Resistance modifier this high.

Let me know if I made a mistake or overlooked something.

To me, it seems that Morgan (M) is statistically better than Morgan (F).

Edited by Leif

No I am not (these pairings are quite easy to make if you take some time). This is the only forum I use (not much of an internet guy). Fire Emblem has been the only game I enjoyed so that's why I follow this forum.

Royal Weapon is a good skill to have, probably better than the pairing I posted. This was just to show the highest individual stat modifier you could get for a character in this game.

Edited by Leif

I think if you're going for high skill then it would be better to marry Chrom to Sumia or Sully and then marry MU (+skill) to Lucina. Then you can pass down Royal Weapon from Lucina to Morgan. Slightly lower stats but higher skill activation rate.

Lucina (Chrom and (F) MU +skl) would probably be better though from a usability standpoint since you get her earlier on and you don't have to worry about weapon level since her Falchion is pretty good. You would also get an identical Morgan who inherits Royal Weapon but the downside is it would take longer to level him up since his weapon level is low.

I think if you're going for high skill then it would be better to marry Chrom to Sumia or Sully and then marry MU (+skill) to Lucina. Then you can pass down Royal Weapon from Lucina to Morgan. Slightly lower stats but higher skill activation rate.

Lucina (Chrom and (F) MU +skl) would probably be better though from a usability standpoint since you get her earlier on and you don't have to worry about weapon level since her Falchion is pretty good. You would also get an identical Morgan who inherits Royal Weapon but the downside is it would take longer to level him up since his weapon level is low.

Fun fact. Two % based skills have a higher chance of one of them activating then there is of a single % based skill and Royal Weapon activating.

Also, Marf (F) can get a Resistance that high. Marry the Avatar to a Libera!Nn for +8.

May be worth mentioning the best the opposite gender can get regardless.

Also, I'm thinking it might be good to put it all in context of how high the stat can actually go. For example, that +11 Str Mark can get a Str stat as high as 61 as a Berserker or General, while +11 Def Mark can get a Def stat as high as 61 as a General, while other stats have lower limits; +11 Spd Mark can only get to 57 Spd as a Swordmaster or Assassin.