• I go there sometimes
    • I forgot it was there, really
    • I hate it.
  2. 2. Lettuce not stop there, how do you feel about any subforum

• I like them
    • I barely visit most of them
    • I hate them
    • Hey, Emerald, why does this suddenly matter. Do tell~

The only boards I go to are Other Games, FFtF, and everything under the General tab. I don't think I've ever used SF as a Fire Emblem resource or to actually talk about Fire Emblem. Huh.

Me either. I do it on every board I join though, so it's no surprise here.

why is it evil

it seems innocent to me

Oh I've heard why it's evil

And if it isn't so much anymore, from what my poor dearest has seen I wouldn't blame him for not ever going into that section again ever since...

And if it isn't so much anymore, from what my poor dearest has seen I wouldn't blame him for not ever going into that section again ever since...

What a pansy.

I wonder what he saw that was so terrible. Seems like regular forum stuff like everywhere else.

I think I heard a couple times (in IRC) that something actually relatively out there went on, like, uh, rape apologism or fantasies or something? Or maybe it was stealthy shit-talking they didn't think would be seen by those it was directed at? But the only thing I can distinctly remember being linked to was an occasion where somebody maybe mentioned something vaguely questionable, and then the thread's game went on like normal.

help me remembert

e: in my defense t is right next to r, but in my prosecution I liked the typo so am keeping it so please judge as you will

Edited by Rehab

Forum games is a cesspit of hatred and lies.

But Dracy says that's all of mankind. :c

I think I heard a couple times (in IRC) that something actually relatively out there went on, like, uh, rape apologism or fantasies or something? Or maybe it was stealthy shit-talking they didn't think would be seen by those it was directed at? But the only thing I can distinctly remember being linked to was an occasion where somebody maybe mentioned something vaguely questionable, and then the thread's game went on like normal.

help me remembert

e: in my defense t is right next to r, but in my prosecution I liked the typo so am keeping it so please judge as you will

I still don't get it.

help me remembert

Even I did not particularly enjoy reading the vids, and I am a neckbeard. I think it was mostly a fantasizing thing about FE chars though. The weird way of wording things they had, is they'd keep saying "[character] in a [diff character] suit!" in one of the vids. W/e. It was a strange way of talking, but maybe they were talking about dress-up.

I think DLV is the one who made the vid compilations, though, and he chose a great music track for one of them, very much an off-kilter and whacky but a bit creepy tune.

I still don't get it.

Neither do I. For my part, it's just a shitty meme I use sometimes. "Goddamn it fftf is the best" is the general consolidating interpretation which leads me to whine about mafia and forum games being subforums and "not as good" or "out of jurisdiction" or whatever. It's stupid.

Edited by Mouse

But Dracy says that's all of mankind. :c

I still don't get it.

He does.

Basically, terrible things went on that you may or may not have been aware of. But those don't matter since they're over, I hate forum games and mafia anyway.

He does.

Basically, terrible things went on that you may or may not have been aware of. But those don't matter since they're over, I hate forum games and mafia anyway.

teehee

I guess forum games is evil as Integ said. Not like anything would change their minds anyway.

Even I did not particularly enjoy reading the vids, and I am a neckbeard. I think it was mostly a fantasizing thing about FE chars though. The weird way of wording things they had, is they'd keep saying "[character] in a [diff character] suit!" in one of the vids. W/e. It was a strange way of talking, but maybe they were talking about dress-up.

I think DLV is the one who made the vid compilations, though, and he chose a great music track for one of them, very much an off-kilter and whacky but a bit creepy tune.

Neither do I. For my part, it's just a shitty meme I use sometimes. "Goddamn it fftf is the best" is the general consolidating interpretation which leads me to whine about mafia and forum games being subforums and "not as good" or "out of jurisdiction" or whatever. It's stupid.

Wait, are you talking about the Favorite Fire Emblem character thread? For crying out loud that is the dumbest reason. And the video, which I haven't seen, had to have been stupid too if it convinced people to hate a subforum. Whatever, it's an idiotic reason to hate a whole subforum because of a few perverts and DLV. Pfft.