/DYNAMIC ENTRY.

rinshiiya

/crashes into a wall.

ohaidere, fellow FE comrades. My name is mels &..... I've actually been creeping on Serenes for a long time now. I've also always wanted to participate in some of the conversations & threads going on here.... so I figured why not make an account? lol

I've played Fire Emblems 6 - 11 ( I still need to get emulators so I can finally play some of the other FEs lmao ) & I obviously plan on playing FE13 when it comes out in two weeks. I'm so stoked, I don't even--

.....erhemm.. so... I'm really bad at these introduction things.. but I hope to get to know some of you & join the kingdom of all that is FE? c:

♥.

From one newbie to another, welcome! Still settling in myself.

Hope you find your stay enjoyable!

And you've played more games than I have. Only played the ones that have been brought over myself, (and minus Shadow Dragon, sadly).

I am going to read all of your posts, and then imagine an "Ohohohohoho" laugh with your hand daintily covering your mouth. Welcome to the forest, and make sure to have your butler fill you in on the rules here.

I was really excited by DYNAMIC ENTRY

But now I see it's /DYNAMIC ENTRY

I guess it's sort of Gai Daigoji style Cross Crash or whatever.

But ya, FE13 should be awesome.

EDIT-Welcome to SF!

Edited by Mouse