The Quite Eventful Life of Hikari-chan!

Liz

so, recently I've gone through several interesting moments that i thought i should share!

lol!

one day, i was driving in mah car around town, and this lady was tailgating me . so then, all of the sudden a dog thinks its a good idea to run across the street. so then the person in front of me stops suddenly, so i have to stop because i didn't want to crash into him. the thing is that since we suddenly stopped, the stupid lady behind me didn't have time to react on time and bumped into me. so now mah car (which isn't even mine, its my sister's) has a dent on the back.

and the lady was scared! she was trembling and whatnot.

I knew Bianchi driving would cause chaos! XD

So who's car is it?

the car I was riding? its my sister's......

needless to say, she wasn't pleased.

I wouldn't be pleased either if my little brother returned home one day with the car all banged-up.

Of course, I wouldn't really be surprised....

Edited by Fireman

I wouldn't be pleased either if my little brother returned home one day with the car all banged-up.

Of course, I wouldn't really be surprised....

hey! it wasn't my fault! lol!

That's just what my brother would say too! :lol:

lol, this reminds me of a dream my mother had of me driving the car even though I was so young and I was doing terrible. She was freaked in the dream! :lol: This was a long time ago too, so I was much younger than I am now!

This is off topic, sorry, but Fireman, 1,665 + 1 posts is not good...

It's not your fault at all. If you had been injured, you could sue that woman. In fact, you can sue her for the damages on your car.

I think....

Not that you would do that sort of thing if it wasn't necessary.

It's not your fault at all. If you had been injured, you could sue that woman. In fact, you can sue her for the damages on your car.

I think....

Not that you would do that sort of thing if it wasn't necessary.

oi! that's true, but it wasn't really necessary to sue peoples, methinks, and as long as she won't tailgate again, all should be fine!

Oh I was hoping this was going to be the continuation of the odd thing that happened with you this morning. but at least you're alright!

lol! that reminds me!

so i woke up this morning, right? very very early. i was going to go to class, so i got ready and went at 10 am. there was NOBODY there. so i went back to my dorm. i saw that my roommates were still asleep. so i was like "hm, weird" so i thought that it was probably some national holiday today that i didn't know about. so i was there in my dorm, when my roommate comes in and asks me why i wasn't getting ready. i answered that i had already gone and there was NOBODY there, and my roommate laughed and said "the class was postponed until 11! the Professor told us on Friday"

so i felt silly that day, and went around the school for about 4 times, just to figure out that class was moved to a later hour.

oi! that's true, but it wasn't really necessary to sue peoples, methinks, and as long as she won't tailgate again, all should be fine!

lol! that reminds me!

so i woke up this morning, right? very very early. i was going to go to class, so i got ready and went at 10 am. there was NOBODY there. so i went back to my dorm. i saw that my roommates were still asleep. so i was like "hm, weird" so i thought that it was probably some national holiday today that i didn't know about. so i was there in my dorm, when my roommate comes in and asks me why i wasn't getting ready. i answered that i had already gone and there was NOBODY there, and my roommate laughed and said "the class was postponed until 11! the Professor told us on Friday"

so i felt silly that day, and went around the school for about 4 times, just to figure out that class was moved to a later hour.

Lol. Hikari. I love you. You so unique. *Hugs.*

Well, did you ask for her insurance information at least? I mean, you shouldn't have your sister angry at you because someone else dented her car.

Well, did you ask for her insurance information at least? I mean, you shouldn't have your sister angry at you because someone else dented her car.

i forgot to get it.

i felt so bad, i told her i'll pay for fixing the dent.

and then we had an argument in which she said it wasn't necessary, and i insisted.