How old is everyone, here?

Lauren

How old are you?  

105 members have voted

1. 1. How old are you?

I'm 18. I want to say I started playing in the summer of 2003, but I don't even know when FE7 came out, so I could be wrong.

NA FE7 came out November 2003

Edited by Dan

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

19 boiiiii. I wasn't really introduced to FE until Sacred Stones came out, and I played the demo a million times at the store. Then my friend found a FE7 cartridge on his bus and gave it to me since he didn't have a GBA. Loved FE ever since.

I'm 16. but my brother and I have been into Fire Emblem since I was 11 and he 9. I found out about the Japanese games by the time I was 13 or 14, but I haven't been that interested in them until recently when I heard about Awakening's release, and that interest led me to this forum.

Hahaha! How old do you feel you are?

I thought I was a somewhat cynical, yet timid, 20-something who hates being alone for too long and who sometimes can't give a damn. Then again, why the hell would I be in high school? Well, I have the AP classes.

My life is a contradiction. X_X

I thought I was a somewhat cynical, yet timid, 20-something who hates being alone for too long and who sometimes can't give a damn. Then again, why the hell would I be in high school? Well, I have the AP classes.

My life is a contradiction. X_X

Haha, you sound like me! Enjoy your youth, young Frédéric. Try to hang out with your HS friends as much as possible (when you're not studying) and confess to the girl you love (gee_wiz_emoticon.gif), because when you graduate, you may never see them again unsure.gif

Haha, you sound like me! Enjoy your youth, young Frédéric. Try to hang out with your HS friends as much as possible (when you're not studying) and confess to the girl you love (:gee wiz:), because when you graduate, you may never see them again :unsure:

Yeah, I'll try. Oh hey, someone got the accents right.

Everyone here is an old fart. I'm young, pure, and in my prime.

ohmy.gif Sound the alarm! The pedophiles are coming! LOL, how can they resist someone so young and pure?

Edited by Lauren

Ah, that explains it. Good to see I know another person knows french so that I know that I haven't wasted two years I could have used on other classes.

Those classes look real good on paper later on down the road.

Those classes look real good on paper later on down the road.

I hear it is, but is it worth it when I can already speak spanish? I mean, knowing 3 languages is cool, but I could have used the class space french took for another class.

I hear it is, but is it worth it when I can already speak spanish? I mean, knowing 3 languages is cool, but I could have used the class space french took for another class.

Heh, dunno if I can tell you that. Just that when people are looking at yer records it's something that stands out.

This survey will lie because little kids will lie about their ages, in my opinion. Isn't there supposed to be a thirteen-and-up rule anyway?

I'm 23. Wishing I was a few years younger since I wasted a lot of time pussyfooting around in college.

I think I'll just lie. Or falsify my records and...deal with...anyone that knows my actual age. Yeah, that's what I'll do.

Of course, this means that since I told the truth here, I am now obligated to hunt down everyone that read this post. Here's some music to set the theme for our inevitable meeting guys:

:D

17, started playing FE when I was 9 or 10. Sacred Stones was my first game... but it was only when I was I think 12 yrs old? That I figured out Scared Stones wasn't a stand alone game and THERE WAS SUCH A HUGE SERIES.