[FE8] Wacky Reclass Draft

13th

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I wasn't changing Orson, I was going to be nice since he's there for a grand one chapter.

Give ZM the great and powerful MK!Innes and KNIGHT!Natasha.

I pick Ewan.

Edited by 13th

Ephraim's bases need to be one or two points higher everywhere, because Mage bases are terrible.

These would be his stats with those personal bases:

21 HP

4 MAG

5 SKL

6 SPD

5 DEF

4 RES

5 LUK

5 CON

That's quite terrible, if the point of buffing Ephraim's bases is to make him not suck. With the exception of HP, DEF, CON, and LUK, he loses to vanilla Artur and Lute everywhere and comes a few levels higher.

Why does Gerik get a better class instead of Cormag when Cormag was picked later. :(:

Anyways, Cyron, you can't make Marisa a Cav. Since Gerik got made into one instead, there aren't any more Cav spots left. There are two PK slots and one Wyvern Rider slot. Regardless of whether you make Marisa a Peg or a Wyvern, You get Peg Amelia, and I'll have either Peg or Wyvern Rennac depending on what you make Marisa. When you change what you make her, also say whether Rennac is a FK, a WK, or a WL.

Edited by Thomas Raith

Why does Gerik get a better class instead of Cormag when Cormag was picked later. :(:oh yeah that is an issue

Anyways, Cyron, you can't make Marisa a Cav. Since Gerik got made into one instead, there aren't any more Cav spots left. There are two PK slots and one Wyvern Rider slot. Regardless of whether you make Marisa a Peg or a Wyvern, You get Peg Amelia, and I'll have either Peg or Wyvern Rennac depending on what you make Marisa. When you change what you make her, also say whether Rennac is a FK, a WK, or a WL.fixed

Sorry for the double post but i had a few questions

1. how should we address bbms issue?

2. should i make both routes or just one?

3. should i give the prfs to Erika and Ephraim after making them their weapon type of choice or to the people with their classes?(also was that the correct there? i can never remember English is such a terrible language)

4. what is the final plan for the bases for Ephraim and Erika

Ephraim

with class bases

hp 22

mag 9

skl 9

spd 9

def 5

res 9

lck 9

with out class bases

hp 6

mag 8

skl 7

spd 6

def 2

res 6

lck 9

Erika

with class bases (i am using male mercenary as it already exists)

hp 20

str 8

skl 8

spd 8

def 5

res 2

lck 5

without class bases

hp 2

str 4

skl 0

spd 0

def 1

res 2

lck 5

I would nerf Eirika's STR by 1 or 2, she's not really supposed to be that stronk. I don't really care so much about Cavalier/Shaman Cormag, but please do both routes since I'm planning to go Ephraim.