13th

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

ZM: Pegasus Knight!Moulder, Priest!Ross, Ephraim Lord!Neimi, Mage Knight!Innes, Knight!Natasha, Paladin!Syrene, Thief!L'Arachel

Time to bump this up and HAVE FUN

Prologue - 2 turns (2)

SM!Seth wrecks shit. Sucks Eirika can't get the standard rapier crit since she can't USE IT.

Chapter 1 - 4 turns (6)

Merc!Eirika makes her way to the throne while Seth wrecks everything. Archer!Franz and Priest!Gilliam hide like pansies.

Bzc0Y7q.png

SM!Seth is da best.

Chapter 2 - 5 turns (11)

0irmJZF.png

Enter: The Manliest of Pegasus Knights. Only found in Freila.

Seth wrecks everything while Eirika and Moulder kill shit. Priest!Ross get, though Mage Knight!Innes will do all the warping. :P

More to come later. I'm having a lot of fun so far.

Chapter 3 - 6 turns (17)

seth why are you so much better in this than in vanilla fe8

Neimi get. She's gonna kick ass.

64qKZ3C.png

I MIGHT'VE RIGGED HIS LEVELS

BUT I DON'T CARE IF I DID OR NOT

BETTER THAN VANILLA FE8'S VANESSA

Chapter 4 - 5 turns (22)

Eirika Lord!Artur is hilarious. Too bad I'm not using him/her/it.

Everyone gets EXP here.

Chapter 5 - 4 turns (26)

Knight!Natasha and her 7 base SPD FTW.

Dragonshield and armorslayer get. Moulder and Seth make the best tagteam.

Chapter 5x - 9 turns (35)

Thank GOD Orson didn't change at all. Never change, bro. Never change.

Mage!Ephraim sucks almost as much as his sister.

Chapter 6 - 3 turns (38)

Moulder and Seth rush. Moulder's dodged pretty much everything except the archer, but oh well, he's still trucking.

Chapter 7 - 5 turns (43)

Moulder drops Seth, then drops Eirika, and Seth slices Murray with the killing edge.

And woo, a Master Seal! Makes the Elysian whip not worth it. :D

Chapter 8 - 8 turns (51)

Kyle and Forde bit the dust, which was a shame. :/ They should really be free, because lol mage!ephraim taking everything on. They couldn't avoid combat, and the cav reinforcements appear no matter what.

Thank to Cavalier!Colm's chest key, Moulder snagged and used the angelic robe, and will promote in Chapter 9. Seth and Moulder teamed up to kill Tirado. Eirika still kinda sucks.

4rjrT75.png8uzLwS4.png

AE3VQnB.png0eBQhEB.png

wgAkvxm.pngoQ1H6B6.png

Edited by ZMesu

Chapter 9 - 11 turns (62)

I sacrificed a turn so Amelia could GTFO. I want that speedwings she has.

Moulder promoted to wyvern knight and raped everything near Binks, while Seth and Neimi raped everything else.

Chapter 10 - 5 turns (67)

Normally I would've got this done a lot faster, but keep in mind I have a weakass Eirika.

Innes get!

H04Qm5M.png

C staves? Thank you for coming right before a fog of war map. :^_^:

Chapter 11 - 7 turns (74)

Moulder goes to the east (and snags the secret book), Innes goes south with Tethys and spams torch (getting to B staves in the process), Seth and Neimi sweep up whatever Moulder missed, and Ross also spams torch (and gains a pretty neat level). Natasha and Eirika handle the reinforcements.

Thief!L'Arachel get. Oh, what terrors befell on Rausten that made the princess turn into a lowly thief.

Chapter 12 - 8 turns (82)

Well that was a pain in the ass. Moulder rapes everything to the north while everyone else works together to handle the south. L'Arachel's Shadowkiller is a godsend. And I laughed at how Saleh is the EXACT SAME, but he has D staves instead of C. GG

GVhUSts.png

i think i might legit cry

it's just too beautiful

1iygDJS.png

She's definitely going ranger.

9MrsWOq.png

Lucky 7's motherfuckers.

Chapter 13 - 2 turns (84)

okay, so amelia reverted back to a recruit

at least she kept the speedwings

STOMP STOMP BLAST BLAST STAB STAB LEVEL UP LEVEL UP

ZnNiczZ.pngGzr8EyU.png

GLORY TO THRACIA

Chapter 14 - 9 turns (93)

Probably could've done this faster, but oh well. Snagged the energy ring, spear, and hammerne staff.

Ross and Neimi went to the room with the energy ring, L'Arachel recruited Wyvern Knight!Rennac and got the spear and hammerne staff, Seth handled the reinforcements, and Moulder and Innes trucked Eirika to the throne.

Innes should get to A staves next chapter

Chapter 15 - 7 turns (100)

This was even more a pain in the ass. Innes did get to A staves, though, which made me happy.

Ephraim is actually more competent than his sister, wow. Moulder trucks south, Seth trucks to Caellach, and everyone else handles themselves.

krSIi7X.pngHraE5OE.png

Qsxogpt.pngHEECRLC.png

FAHy6is.pngr9nPZ8x.png

DfkPmC6.pngKfarWl3.png

eqhxK7P.png0LIf04R.png

L'Arachel was surprisingly competent enough to gain a lot of levels.

Edited by ZMesu

Chapter 16 - 4 turns (104)

YjyUpby.png

Eirika had to eat a speedwings and promote to ranger to ensure her survival. Not enough MOV on Seth for a 3 turn, which was what I was gunning for. :/ Oh well, I'll take a 4 turn.

Innes warped everyone over, yada yada.

Eirika promoted AGAIN to a Great Lord, and...I'm not complaining. :P Ephraim didn't promote, though, so I could give the the brace to Neimi.

Chapter 17 - 1 turn (105)

Innes warps Moulder. Yeah. Pally!Syrene get.

Chapter 18 - 7 turns (112)

Ephraim promoted to Mage Knight and Natasha promoted to Great Knight, and now I have a ton of mounts on my team.

Syrene handles the bottom, Eirika and Myrrh go north to clear it, Moulder does everything, like usual, and Ephraim, Seth, Innes, and Neimi do other shit. Even Rogue!L'Arachel got in on some action.

Ross used the first hammerne use to fix the warp staff.

Chapter 19 - 1 turn (113)

ROSS ACTUALLY CONTRIBUTES BY USING THE TORCH STAFF TO MAKE WARP SPACE ROOM FOR INNES.

Moulder uses a torch, Tethys dances for him, Innes warps him, and Moulder takes out Riev.

Chapter 20 - 2 turns (115)

Ross contributes once again by upping Moulder's RES so he could survive Riev's attack. Innes warps Moulder and Eirika to the throne, and Myrrh takes some time to get EXP, and L'Arachel gets a level, too. It's a shame anyone that's not Neimi, Innes, Moulder, or Myrrh is pretty much useless at this point.

tmePNLs.pngWkKDD6o.png

gg

Final Chapter - 2 turns (117)

Innes warps Moulder to Lyon, and here's how it all went:

Talk about AWESOME. 1 turn.

As for the demon king, Moulder pretty much destroyed him with Pierce. Pierce is the best ever. Let's all hype Pierce. 1 turn, as well. And that's a wrap.

For some reason, the ROM got rid of the turncount total for Chapter 9. At the end, it said the total was 106 turns, so 106 + 11 = 117. I'm right, so yay~ Unit analysis in the next post.

Edited by ZMesu

[spoiler=An assortment of chumps and gods]cuCIPEp.png

I've...I've never had a slow Eirika before. It was odd to see the Demon King DOUBLE her. >_< Still, due to her sucking as a mercenary, she wasn't too great and didn't see combat often. She got better as a ranger, and got even better as a Great Lord. Still, rather pitiful, but made some strategies fun in order to make sure she survives.

cAWsfYJ.png

Better than his sister, but still pretty bad. :/

Wok2AHn.png

SO BRO. Seth was VERY useful in the draft, and being a Swordsmaster just made him all the more awesome. Moulder's partner in crime, and what a successful organization the two ran.

Bmij9Oj.png

The boss himself! Easily the MVP of the draft, and I just want to say...13th, WHY DID YOU CHOOSE TO MAKE HIM A PEGASUS KNIGHT. HE'S ARGUABLY MORE BROKEN THAN VANILLA FE8'S VANESSA. *calms down* I probably got insanely blessed with how Moulder turned out, but holy shit, was he amazing.

6u9xihU.png

Not useless in the slightest. Sage!Ross probably would've been fun to see, but oh well. Although he looks pretty bad, the barrier staff came in handy to make sure Moulder and Eirika survived some tactics. He got to B staves in the end, which means he got to Rescue....which was only used once...in the final chapter...by Innes. Bleh.

aJOCrM4.png

Neimi wasn't too useful, but she's still pretty great. Got the energy ring in C14, which was her time to shine.

usi3JB7.png

Not too useful, Nats.

XlLBuVi.png

Innes was AMAZING. Great combat, and an even better warper. Got a few energy rings to make sure his MAG would be up to snuff in time for warp, and thankfully, it was. Probably could've shaved a turn off of C16, but oh well, still a useful unit in my run.

eJ6xS7A.png

Came in handy in C14, but that was it. Still, L'Arachel~

hgwh2Qh.png

Thanks for your contributions in C18, Syrene. Other than that, sadly useless.

zIfnNoa.png

MYRRH/10

aLQOUyR.png

HOT STRIPPER/10

And she's fairly SKILL blessed.

10/10 would draft again

Moulder breaks the game harder than vanilla FE8 Seth.