No Double Move?!!

Volke29

Correct me if I'm wrong, but it appears that mounted units no longer have the double move. Playing the demo version and I mess up every so often because I think Fredrick can move after he attacks.

Now, it's gone?

Why? (Insert emo image here)

sad+emo.jpg

Nah, they got rid of Canto for every game after Radiant Dawn, as far as I remember. The closest thing you can get to it is the Lightning Speed skill, which allows you to utilize another action every turn. The only downside is that it's only learnable by the Dark Flier (Dark Pegasus) class...meaning the only people that can learn it are the characters who have both access to the Pegasus Knight class, or the children that inherit the skill.

Wait, so they got rid of everything, or is it like the GBA FEs when you can move the remaining squares if you trade or rescue people.

Wait, so they got rid of everything, or is it like the GBA FEs when you can move the remaining squares if you trade or rescue people.

They got rid of everything. It's back to Archanea/Valencia style: you move, you act, you stop right where you acted.

Which makes sense. Horses don't need more power.