Top character picks

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What?

This means two things (I think).

Either:

1. You wouldn't mind because of the fact that she had a penis.

or

2. You wouldn't mind if that particular lord (Lyn) was a male. (<- That one sounds sexist.)

I say what I mean.

Option 1.

I say what I mean.

Option 1.

Wow.

Though I must admit that'd be interesting... Lyn being a hermaphrodite.

This subject has got nothing to do with "Top Character Picks" now...

BUT SINCE THERE ARE NO MODERATORS, IT'S OKAY!

Really, who *is* the mod here...Integrity? eCut? Tangerine? eclipse?

EDIT: @Lisandra_brave

Shhh, i don't think he's been on the internet long enough to have discovered that.

I don't know what you mean by that, but yes, I haven't been on long enough to have discovered "that" - whatever "that" may be.

Edited by fireemblemfan4ever

Though I haven't played yet his game, this picture has biased me into hoping that he (Shohei) is a neat character so I can be morally forthright in hoping he shows up:

X1NcnuD.jpg

Since SJ wasn't in the trailer, I do hope space marine and friends make it in.

The only Persona character I actually want to see in this game is nyarlathotep/philemon, but since it's mainline SMT I doubt any Persona characters will be in. It's better that way.

As for demons, the FE fanbase needs to face matador

ohohohoyes

Besides that though, my dude the Demi-Fiend is already confirmed to ride again, so anything else is just a sweet, sweet extra for me.

On the FE end of things, just give me the Jugdral characters and this game is now legendary

Dante would be fun to have around.

He would either be an Ogma or a Gotoh; broken but SO FRIGGIN' AWESOME. Heck, throw in Nero and Vergil while you're at it

Anyway, only keeping this to the mainline SMT series, I'd at least want to see the Demifiend. I also demand Navarre, Ike, Lyn, Haar, and Joshua

He would either be an Ogma or a Gotoh; broken but SO FRIGGIN' AWESOME. Heck, throw in Nero and Vergil while you're at it

Anyway, only keeping this to the mainline SMT series, I'd at least want to see the Demifiend. I also demand Navarre, Ike, Lyn, Haar, and Joshua

Ogma and Gotoh are broken? I thought they were... crappy. (I never use them.)

I'd like to remind people that the Devil Survivor and Persona series (aka the popular animu ones) are not going to be included as they are NOT actually SMTs in Japan, they have their own series title (Megami Ibunroku). Also that you should stop being scared by green Diecks.

As on who would I like to have?

Demifiend, Space Marine and Raidou for the SMT side. Hector, Chrom, Sigurd and Ike for the FE side. And even though this is just a pipe dream, I'd love to see Canas or Pelleas make it.

And then there are the side characters. I wonder what'll happen with the demons. Will they just be cannon fodder while the protagonists are the playable characters or can they be recruited?

This also makes me wonder if SMTIV will have a rerelease "featuring Chrom from the Fire Emblem series".

(P.S.: This is my first post and I used it to talk about genitals. What a great start asdf)

EDIT: fefan, Ogma has his own archetype with people like Dieck, Raven and Gerik. And Gotoh is that game's Athos.

And Dante from the Devil May Cry series (or YHVH forbid, Donte) don't have a chance. At all.

Edited by Rem

Though I haven't played yet his game, this picture has biased me into hoping that he (Shohei) is a neat character so I can be morally forthright in hoping he shows up:

*Shouhei

He's a detective from the Raidou Kuzunoha Games

If Raidou shows up, Shouhei should show up too

If the Hero and the heroine are in the game them I'm going to make a bet that the Law Hero and the Chaos Hero are in here too.

Well, for SMT side certainly our awesome main protagonists, I mean seriously the silent protagonist for each main SMT are so freaking awesome. This includes SMT:if, the guy protagonist and Tamaki being in is awesome.

I hope Strange Journey's protagonist gets in, Strange Journey is SMT but isn't Shin Megami Tensei in name because the setting isn't Tokyo. Either way he should get in.

For Devil Summoner, the protagonist from the very first Devil Summoner would be awesome (Not Raidou). Heck having Kyouji Kuzunoha himself in the game would be epic since the protagonist took over his body.

For Soul Hackers it got to be our favorite group Spookies! HACK YOU! =D Having the protagonist and Nemissa will be good enough though.

And of course to finish off the Devil Summoner games Raidou Kuzunoha! =D

For Digital Devil Saga, Serph and Heat! I would love to see both of them in the game! Heck the whole Embryon would be awesome!

If there's going to be Persona, I kind of hope P3 and P4 gets passed over. They got their chance to shine. If anything P1 and P2 characters would be awesome. If anything P1 would be more likely due to direct connection to SMT:if since Tamaki (the girl Protangonist of SMT:if...) appeared as a transfer student in P1.

For Fire Emblem side, having the main characters are great. Though it looks like Gaiden and Jugdral got passed over. So Hoping Alm, Celice/Seliph, Leaf/Leif gets in! =D

I don't know about SMT characters since I never played the games... (I will, though, now that I know about this... :P)

But as for FE characters...

I'd like Lucina, Chrom, Ike, Roy, Marth, Lyn... most of the lords. I think non-lord characters would be asking for too much, no? I'd pick Tiki if that were possible... I like Tiki... since she's the Divine Dragon Priestess... with power to destroy the world... and with a dragon goddess as her parent. Come to think of it, I think that'd fit nicely in the game. (Or not. I have no idea, actually.)

Thanks for spoiling that info for me...

Thanks for spoiling that info for me...

Huh? I don't get it.

Spoil what? Lucina or Tiki?

Not Lucina... you already know that she's Masked Marth... since your username is Lucina and your profile pic is Masked Marth

Edit: AND your member badge. ^^

If it's Tiki, then that's not spoiling... I was referring to FE11 and FE12. Gotoh mentions that Tiki has enough power to destroy the world. Naga is her parent. That's all revealed in those two games. Nothing spoiler-y.

Edited by fireemblemfan4ever

More then anything I would like Altina in it.

Yeah, that's not gonna happen. But it would be really nice playing as her, seeing how she is probably the biggest badass in Fire Emblem history, riding a massive lion while dual-wielding Ragnell and Alondite.