Mara

Do we Mara?  

114 members have voted

1. 1. Do we Mara?

Lol, now that I take a closer look at Arioch....yeah....

For Mara, he's kinda stupid and hillarious. I remember that he was the guard to Lucifer castle. He promised me power that will make me stronger than Lucifer and Satan...really, if he can grant me that power...why the hell is he guarding Lucifer castle?

If I recall, it was a trap. If you accept, she basically gets an advantage in the boss fight, but I forget what it was.

Mara is the demon of temptation. Tempting the player with perks to trap them is kinda her thing.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

considering that ragnell is probably the single most phallic thing in the entirety of fe, how is associating mara with ike even debatable it's practically canon already

If I recall, it was a trap. If you accept, she basically gets an advantage in the boss fight, but I forget what it was.

Mara is the demon of temptation. Tempting the player with perks to trap them is kinda her thing.

Yeah but that is the problem. He needs a better trap...like Hiroko's nude pictures.

Edited by Char

This got weird in a way I did not expect it to.

:wub:

For Mara, he's kinda stupid and hillarious. I remember that he was the guard to Lucifer castle. He promised me power that will make me stronger than Lucifer and Satan...really, if he can grant me that power...why the hell is he guarding Lucifer castle?

Mara loves humans more than Demons and Angels. Therefore it sticks it out in front of the castle in the hopes of meeting the very best humans to bestow power upon.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...