Smash Brothers 4 to be shown at June 11th Nintendo Direct

Jedi

That says Smash Bros will be DISCUSSED, not SHOWN. We may actually not literally SEE it until E3, which imo, would be more fitting since it's a star franchise.

I loved the Smash Bros. Dojo website they made to build up the Brawl hype before it was released. Will they do this again for SSB4?

I loved the Smash Bros. Dojo website they made to build up the Brawl hype before it was released. Will they do this again for SSB4?

I sure hope so. I'd love to watch for it every day again. We'll see after the trailer is shown I assume.

I sure hope so. I'd love to watch for it every day again. We'll see after the trailer is shown I assume.

Oh, they confirmed that there's only going to be a trailer shown at E3?

Alright, regarding the E3 2013 demo booths, does anyone know if Smash Bros. 4 is going to be an available demo? I've been getting conflicting reports on it. Around two weeks ago they said it would be available as a demo along with 3D Mario and Mario Kart Wii U (if only I could find the source as to where I got that news). Now, they're saying that it'll just be Wind Waker HD, 3D Mario, Wonderful 101, and Pikmin 3.

Alright, regarding the E3 2013 demo booths, does anyone know if Smash Bros. 4 is going to be an available demo? I've been getting conflicting reports on it. Around two weeks ago they said it would be available as a demo along with 3D Mario and Mario Kart Wii U (if only I could find the source as to where I got that news). Now, they're saying that it'll just be Wind Waker HD, 3D Mario, Wonderful 101, and Pikmin 3.

Nobody knows if Smash 4 will be playable or not.

I believe there was a workable engine available about 4 months after the ending of the new Kid Icarus game. Something like the overseer Sakurai wouldn't be starting work on the new game until Icarus was finished up. It Went up around March 2012. So, I guess the game was officially in development at the earliest in Q4 of 2011 or Q1 of 2012. So, with such little time since then I seriously doubt there would be any playable demo of any sort.

Brawl started in Oct 2005 and game release in Jan 2008 at the earliest. That's about 2.5 years or so. I think the new smash game won't be available until at least 2014 Q4. To be honest, a holiday release would be great for its sales

That poll hit 1000 votes a little while ago and I posted the results here.