Do Charactrs like Tiki, Sairi and Aversa Have Support Convos with Morgan?

GamingPandas

I see that a lot of the children sidequests are unlocked only after a certain female character is engaged/married.

But for MU exclusive characters like Tiki...Aversa and Sairi and others... do they each have their own unique support convos with Morgan?

I assume that if such convos exist, it will occur during chapter 12?

I see that a lot of the children sidequests are unlocked only after a certain female character is engaged/married.

But for MU exclusive characters like Tiki...Aversa and Sairi and others... do they each have their own unique support convos with Morgan?

I assume that if such convos exist, it will occur during chapter 12?

Considering that it's impossible to have ANY of those characters in the army by Chapter 12, I doubt it.

Also, Morgan's parent supports are generic, whomever you marry.

The only 'extra' scenes come from romantically pairing the Avatar with either Chrom or Lucina, and even those are just different takes on a scene that will happen anyway.

Edited by Onestep

Considering that it's impossible to have ANY of those characters in the army by Chapter 12, I doubt it.

Also, Morgan's parent supports are generic, whomever you marry.

The only 'extra' scenes come from romantically pairing the Avatar with either Chrom or Lucina, and even those are just different takes on a scene that will happen anyway.

So if I engage with Sairi, I will be able to unlock sidequest 12 right? And what I meant was in sidequest 12, I will meet my future child Morgan, now when that happens, will the convos with Morgan during that SIDEQUEST be similar whether I engaged with Sairi or Aversa or Tiki? Or are they all the same?

I understand that the SUPPORT convos are generic, but what about at the point where you MEET MORGAN in sidequest 12? I assume there will be some dialogue/exchanges between Morgan and me and her mother? What I am asking is are THOSE convos also generic? (The convos IN THE SIDEQUEST, not SUPPORT convos.)

...Yeah. That shade of blue really hurts my eyes. And why is your font so big.

And I'm pretty sure you recruit Morgan with the Avatar or Chrom, and not any of the other parents. So there is no reason for the conversation to be different in the first place.

Oh so for each of the females who have a unique child: Wood

Myrmidon

Side. 5

NPC, talk with Chrom or Lissa

I see... kinda disappointed... think about it if MU engages Tiki for example... wouldn't MU and Tiki be all excited when they see their child from the future? But I guess that void will be filled by the specific SUPPORT CONVOS not the SIDEQUEST dialogues.

I see... kinda disappointed... think about it if MU engages Tiki for example... wouldn't MU and Tiki be all excited when they see their child from the future? But I guess that void will be filled by the specific SUPPORT CONVOS not the SIDEQUEST dialogues.

Yeah, guess they didn't feel like writing quite that much.

The thing I really wish they'd put in is giving you the ability to point out to Naga that she's a grandmother now. It'd be pretty cool.

Edited by Onestep

The game has way more dialogue than we're used to already, can we not pick at IS like a bunch of vultures demanding more without appreciating what they have already done like a bunch of Final Fantasy fans just be happy for the great work they've done so far?

I don't even want to think how long it would have took the game to be released in English if that was the case and there where all those extra supports and conversations.

Edited by arvilino