Does the Official FE13 Website List All 1st Gen Chars?

HeartTranquil

I was looking at the FEA NOA website... it doesn't seem to have the full cast of the 1st gen characters right? Why is this so?

I see that Libera...Paris...Cherge...Tiki...Sairi...Nowi etc have not been listed... does this mean NOA may censor some characters? I don't get it...the full site is up but there how come all these other characters are not included in the game!?! angry.gif

The Japanese site didn't list every single character either (the English site is literally identical to the Japanese one). Very few game official websites do; hell, the English FE10 site lists even fewer characters! A character's absence from the official website is definitely not a sign of "censorship"; literally all it means is that they're not on the official website, which is meaningless as far as the end product is concerned.

Ahaha, don't worry about it. The American site is based off the Japanese site, which didn't list the full cast.

Besides, Cherche and Nowi have already been seen in the previews, so it's unlikely they've been taken out at this late stage ^^

Ahaha, don't worry about it. The American site is based off the Japanese site, which didn't list the full cast.

Besides, Cherche and Nowi have already been seen in the previews, so it's unlikely they've been taken out at this late stage ^^

Thank you that's a relief... if you have those previews ready... may I have a look at them? What previews are you talking about? And you can see Cherge and Nowi in those previews?

Thank you that's a relief... if you have those previews ready... may I have a look at them? What previews are you talking about? And you can see Cherge and Nowi in those previews?

They're in the Army Building trailer, I believe. Just type it into a browser. Strengthen your Google-fu, young grasshopper.

Edited by Onestep

All characters who were on the Japanese site also have their profiles up on the English site. Tiki, Say'ri, Anna, and Validar have their profiles hidden right now; you can only access them through changing the character number in the URL, but they're there; it's just a matter of the gradual announcements.

Besides, some of the characters are hidden on the site. Namely, Walhart, Tiki, Say'ri and Validar. The rest have yet to show up on the site but, like the others said, there's nothing to worry about.

Edit: Looks like the Ninja Duck has been Ninja'd. Oh, the irony.

Edited by Enaeius