DLC

Down which drain will you pour your money? XD  

103 members have voted

1. 1. Will you be getting all of them? Or none of them?

• Every. Single. One. - yes, I like the game *that* much.
    • None - the game and Spotpass DLC is enough for me.
    • Just a few of 'em - I'm not a greedy *insert derogatory name here* like some of you! :P
  2. 2. Only some of them? If so, which ones do you want the most?

• Spirit Talisman: 1, 2, & 3 (...BOTH MARTH AND ROY IN ONE GAME!)
    • King versus King: Emblem Side, Holy War Side, & Decisive Battle (Demon... Fighters...)
    • Red versus Blue: Seals Side, Radiance Side, & Decisive Battle (*wedding march plays* I now pronounce you man and wife. You may now kiss. XD)
    • The Very Useful Bonuses...: Gold and Silver, Entombed Heaven, & Infinite Divine Weapons (GOLD, EXPERIENCE, AND WEAPONS! What more could you ask for?)
    • Future of Despair: 1, 2, & 3 (The future is gone... You have to restore it.)
    • Conversations: Harvest of Bonds, Summer of Bonds, & Secret Spa of Bonds (*sings* I love convos. I love convos. I love convos. La la la la la~)
    • Challenges...: Border between Life and Death, the Five Annas, & Labyrinth Pursuit. (For those of you who don't mind getting white hair early in your life...)
    • The Ultimate Challenge: The Strongest One's Name (Who am I kidding? Only the best will be able to beat this... AND I MEAN THE BEST! ...maybe?)
    • (Whoops. I forgot this.) Light versus Dark: Light Side, Dark Side, & Decisive Battle. (That Limit Breaker manual...)

There wasn't enough space to list every single DLC chapter (to respond to one question)... So I just split it.

Me? I'm getting EVERY. SINGLE. ONE.

Oh... if the Strongest One's Name is anything like the last DLC in NSMB2... then I'm not sure if I'd be able to beat it... (and I'm supposed to be pretty good at Mario...)

Eh, getting it anyway~

Edited by fireemblemfan4ever

I WANT IT ALL. BTW how much does it all cost?

Well...

If you want all the DLC on the Japanese version... it'd cost about $100. Yeah, I added the prices in yen and converted it to dollars...)

It's pricey... but totally worth it.

I'm the only one so far saying none? *shrug* Oh well, I'll probably end up getting the spirit talismans for teh lolz later.

I guess it comes down to the price. All free DLC I'll get, and stuff under 5$ I probably will too.

I'm the only one so far saying none? *shrug* Oh well, I'll probably end up getting the spirit talismans for teh lolz later.

I guess it comes down to the price. All free DLC I'll get, and stuff under 5$ I probably will too.

$5 will be the max price... So you're getting all of them? ;-)

I'm getting all of it. Even if it takes a year to save up enough money, I'll do it anyway.

This looks like it'll be my favorite game of all time by the time I get done with it, and I'm willing to spend several hundred dollars on it if that's what it takes.

And this is coming from a guy that's never bought DLC for anything before.

I am THAT much of a Fire Emblem fan so I will endeavor to get all of them. Even the Path of the Grandmaster challenges and the Ultimate one, should I ever be feeling drunk or crazy enough to try those. At the very least, I'll be supporting the series here in NA, and that can only mean even better things down the road here for Fire Emblem!

You should add a "one or a few of them" to the top question! I may just buy the Marth and Roy one (they're the only DLC characters I want/care about).

Done~ :)

I am THAT much of a Fire Emblem fan so I will endeavor to get all of them. Even the Path of the Grandmaster challenges and the Ultimate one, should I ever be feeling drunk or crazy enough to try those. At the very least, I'll be supporting the series here in NA, and that can only mean even better things down the road here for Fire Emblem!

Haha... Same here. XD

What about the Bride class for the reason of the Red vs. Blue DLC? I mean, that's -my- reason...

I pretty much want everything except for the last two sections. Challenges aren't going to be good to me...

ALL OF THE DLC!

Would that mean I'll need to purchase a bigger card for the 3DS?

Probably not. All together, they'll probably be about 120-130 MB. (Not sure how many blocks that is...)

Even with the 2 GB SD card, you should be fine... Unless, that is, you happened to download a lot...

Edit:

I already have all of them on two Japanese 3DSs.

What makes you think I'm not gonna get all of them on the American one?

I saw "I already have all of them on two Japanese 3DSs."

I then see "What makes you think..."

I assume you're not going to buy them...

Then I see the rest of the sentence.

o_O

shadowofchaos, you seem to have spent a lot of money on that game.

The limited edition 3DS...

A Japanese white 3DS...

That capture card...

All the DLC...

An American 3DS...

All the copies of the game...

If only I could be like that~

I will most definitely be purchasing all of them except the conversations (which I can read here in any case) and the challenges (yet undecided.) ...Oh, who am I kidding. I'll end up getting them all eventually.

Probably not. All together, they'll probably be about 120-130 MB. (Not sure how many blocks that is...)

Even with the 2 GB SD card, you should be fine... Unless, that is, you happened to download a lot...

My SD Card on my Ice White 3DS currently takes up 354 MB. And that's with Kaihou Shoujo (Liberation Maiden) eShop game taking up space there.

My SD Card on my Ice White 3DS currently takes up 354 MB. And that's with Kaihou Shoujo (Liberation Maiden) eShop game taking up space there.

Eh...?

Hm...

I asked (you? I don't remember...) this question twice before... IIRC, it's somewhere around there...

But maybe I don't recall correctly. XD

I know I'll probably end up getting all of it, but the ones that I definitely want are the ones where you get Eirika and the Bride's Bouquet, and the one you get Leaf in, just because I really like his artwork and plus he's a Trickster~~! :D

Lacking a job aside from a potential average summer job, I will only be able to afford a few. The one's I'm getting, however, are Ike's, Alm's, Ephraim's, Marth (Free), Lyn's, Seliph's, and The Strongest One's Names whenever that comes out. Honestly though I need to make sure all of that in total is not over $22.

All of them. I actually wanted all of them to be available on release day, i hope it doesn't take 6 months or more to release them all...

Also, the SpotPass sidequests will be released on day one ? I know in Japan they released quests time from from time, but that's because they had to make them... but that won't be the case for the american release.

Got them all once, will get them all again.

Also, the SpotPass sidequests will be released on day one ? I know in Japan they released quests time from from time, but that's because they had to make them... but that won't be the case for the american release.

It's not a matter of preparation time; they clearly had the weapons and Dual Tag teams ready anytime, but chose to withhold them to highlight them and everything else. Would be foolish for them to just dump everything in at once.

Gold and Experience all day everyday.

Also, Eirika. Because I love her.

That's all I'll be allowed to get since I don't have a job and dad will be paying. He hates the concept of paid DLC so I rarely buy any DLC for any game.

I'm going to try and get as many DLCs as I can, but I'm mostly going to focus on Future of Despair, Festival of Bonds and those related ones, and the DLC that gives the Limit Breaker and Iote's Shield Skills. Mainly because they are crucial to my ideal team.