DLC

Down which drain will you pour your money? XD  

103 members have voted

1. 1. Will you be getting all of them? Or none of them?

• Every. Single. One. - yes, I like the game *that* much.
    • None - the game and Spotpass DLC is enough for me.
    • Just a few of 'em - I'm not a greedy *insert derogatory name here* like some of you! :P
  2. 2. Only some of them? If so, which ones do you want the most?

• Spirit Talisman: 1, 2, & 3 (...BOTH MARTH AND ROY IN ONE GAME!)
    • King versus King: Emblem Side, Holy War Side, & Decisive Battle (Demon... Fighters...)
    • Red versus Blue: Seals Side, Radiance Side, & Decisive Battle (*wedding march plays* I now pronounce you man and wife. You may now kiss. XD)
    • The Very Useful Bonuses...: Gold and Silver, Entombed Heaven, & Infinite Divine Weapons (GOLD, EXPERIENCE, AND WEAPONS! What more could you ask for?)
    • Future of Despair: 1, 2, & 3 (The future is gone... You have to restore it.)
    • Conversations: Harvest of Bonds, Summer of Bonds, & Secret Spa of Bonds (*sings* I love convos. I love convos. I love convos. La la la la la~)
    • Challenges...: Border between Life and Death, the Five Annas, & Labyrinth Pursuit. (For those of you who don't mind getting white hair early in your life...)
    • The Ultimate Challenge: The Strongest One's Name (Who am I kidding? Only the best will be able to beat this... AND I MEAN THE BEST! ...maybe?)
    • (Whoops. I forgot this.) Light versus Dark: Light Side, Dark Side, & Decisive Battle. (That Limit Breaker manual...)

The ones I'm absolutely am gonna get are :

Eirika's (For Bride Bouquet)

Alm's (For Demon Fighter)

Ike's (For Limit Breaker)

Marth's (Since his one is free)

Lyn's (for Iote's shield)

Palla and Est's Challenges (Since Catria is free spotpass but they aren't)

The three Future of Despair side quests

Infinite Divine Weapons

Gold and Silver

Entombed Heaven

I'm debating for the 3 Bonds sidequests. In total It'll be 3700 from Japan's rates. 4200 if I take the bonds side quest. I'm almost paying for the game a second time! But it's worth it.

Edited by Naui

Well I'm SUPER STINGY with my money, however I have $30 left over in my 3DS after buying VVVVVV, so I'll be buying DLC with that, I'm more interested in the bonuses like Silver & Gold and the Future of Depair Chapters. For the Spirit Talismans, well I'll get 1 considering it was free for a while here, but I don't know how far I'll go with those, or if I will at all.

Isn't there a limit on the DLC you can have?

No. Any DLC characters you recruit go into your limited pool of active guest characters, but you can just store them and hire them again with any stat gains they may have.

I plan on getting all of the DLC. I just wish that it would be daily DLC, instead of weekly (which it likely will be >_<), 'cause I don't want to wait god knows how long for the Entombed Haven DLC to come out, to make Lunatic and Lunatic+ easier. .___.

I'm probably only going to get a few, but I'm not sure which ones are which. I know for sure I want the ones that give you Ike, Ephraim, and Elincia. Especially Ike. <3

I'm also getting the first one since it's free for awhile, and, well, why not?

Edited by Anacybele