Your 20 Extra Characters

Naui

72 members have voted

1. 1. Which set does most of your characters come from?

• Shadow Dragon
    • Gaiden
    • Mystery of the Emblem
    • Holy War (1st Gen)
    • Holy War (2nd Gen)
    • Thracia 776
    • Sword of Seals
    • Blazing Sword
    • Sacred Stones
    • Path of Radiance
    • Radiant Dawn
    • DLC
    • Most will be my friend's avatars

Clone army.

Make a file with the Avatar you want cloned, get that Avatar onto the compendium, make another file with the exact same Avatar (name and appearance), get that Avatar onto the compendium, repeat. When you have 20 of them on the compendium create another file with the exact same Avatar, hire the 20 from the compendium, BAM, clone army.

BWAHAHAHA. I am having waaaaaaaaaay too much fun with this idea....

You know what would be hilarious? StreetPass team full of clones! :D It would totally mess with at least a few people, especially if they are all the same class and have the exact same weapons. [edit: And exact same stats! IE capped stats]

--

Aside from one eventual file having a clone army, the DLC/SpotPass chars I would want to use are from various places; can't vote. DEFINITELY NEPHENEE. NO IFS ANDS OR BUTS ABOUT IT. ...Ahem! Uh yeah, not gonna bother listing the others (because I don't even know myself~)

Edited by Tsamimi

Oh goodness, I would probably only choose the characters whose names I remember! It's been so long since I played the older FE games! Eh...

Marth, Roy, Lyn, Soren, Minerva? Rest MU? XD

Most of my fav characters aren't available :( . Sad times. I wanted Sain, Haar, Oscar, Shinon, Reyson, Nailah... (mostly Radiant Dawn, because that was the most recent FE game I played :3 . Yup, I played it years after its released and bought an expensive, used copy---disc only)

Edited by Lauren