Your 20 Extra Characters

Naui

72 members have voted

1. 1. Which set does most of your characters come from?

• Shadow Dragon
    • Gaiden
    • Mystery of the Emblem
    • Holy War (1st Gen)
    • Holy War (2nd Gen)
    • Thracia 776
    • Sword of Seals
    • Blazing Sword
    • Sacred Stones
    • Path of Radiance
    • Radiant Dawn
    • DLC
    • Most will be my friend's avatars

So yeah, just curious to see what people's extra 20 characters will be. After all over 120 returning characters does give us a lot of room to pick out our choices.

mine are

Lord Characters

DLC-Marth

SP-Roy

DLC-Lyndis

Eliwood

Hector

DLC-Eirika

SP-Ephraim

DLC-Ike

SP-Micaiah

Got to have the Lords from the games I've played, that's a given

The Pairs

Caeda

Lilina

Sothe

It'd seem incomplete not to have them. Seth is considered but not confirmed. No Ninian or Tana : (

Personal Picks

Black Knight (Zelgius)

Minerva

Shadow Dragon Tiki

Elincia

Navarre

Seth/Jaffar/Camus/Merric/Sephiran(One of these 5)

Lute/Serra/Nyna/Lynde/Sanaki (One of these 5)

Edited by Naui

Personally, I'm leaning more towards my Friend's Avatars assuming I have any friends who would get the game , but I am mixing in some Shadow Dragon and New Mystery characters. Like Minerva and Katarina, for example.

Huh, only twenty? Iunno why I thought you could have ninety-nine. Anyway, I can only name Leonardo and Serra off the top of my head.

You can store data for 99 across all your files, to hire them back onto any file with their previous stats, but you can only have up to 20 on your active team at a time.

You can store data for 99 across all your files, to hire them back onto any file with their previous stats, but you can only have up to 20 on your active team at a time.

Oh didn't know that. Cool.

Now I wonder what 21 (23 including Palla and Est) characters people wouldn't bother to use.

Honestly I can only think of 3 past units I can think of using, and this is Zihark or Seliph (DLC), and Ephraim (DLC). The rest I'm going in-game because supports. So I guess that means I'm going for DLC??

Let's see...

Ike (DLC)

Minerva

Marth (DLC)

Hector

Eliwood

Edward

Nergal

Ira

Black Knight

Camus

Levin

Lackche

Seliph

Gharnef

Merric

Ephraim (DLC)

Katarina (DLC)

Sophia

My friends Avatar

Too many I wish were on here, Haar, Nolan, Lex, Oswin, Miredy, Cormag, Joshua, and Farina.

DLC Units

Elincia

Spotpass Units

Ike, Titania, Soren, Edward, Nephenee, Sanaki, Sephiran, Petrine, Ursula, Lyn, Hector, Selena, Lute, Amelia, Mareeta, Ishtar, Katarina, Minerva, Maris.

Edited by NinjaMonkey

Marth (DLC), Prince Marth, King Marth, Ike (DLC), Ike (SpotPass), Tiki (SpotPass), Micaiah (DLC), Katarina (DLC), Alm (DLC), Eirika (DLC), Eliwood, Roy (DLC, will probably be paired up with Eliwood and Lilina), Hector, Lyn (DLC, will probably be paired up with Hector and Lilina), Lilina (will probably be paired up with Hector, Lyn, and Roy), Ephraim (DLC), Zephiel, Cellica (DLC), Caeda (Will probably be apired up with Marth.), and Clea (will probably be paired up with Ike.)

Just a question. The screen asking you if you want to add a particular DLC, SpotPass, or StreetPass unit doesn't pop up if your list is full and if you already have the character on the list, right? Because I think I can free up two spots on the list if that's the case.

What I would give to play around with Ninian and Idun.

Edited by Little Al

Lyn (probably DLC)

Eliwood

Hector (Pair Up with...)

Florina (Reclassed to Bride after training)

Karel

Jaffar

Lloyd

Linus

Ursula

Zephiel

Sophia

Roy (probably DLC)

Lilina

Athena

Horace

Gharnef

Marth (one of them, most likely DLC)

Ephraim (DLC)

Eirika (DLC)

Leif (DLC)

DLC

=> Eirika, Micaiah, Katua, Paola

Spotpass

- Akaneia => Sheeda, Rinda, Nina

- Jugdrall => Lachesis, Diadora, Ayra, Yuria, Nanna, Olwen, Ishtar

- Elibe => Sophia, Cecilia, Florina, Nino

- Magvell => L'Arachel

- Tellius => Sanaki (that way Miccy won't be alone)

My chosen characters likely will vary according to what Nintendo makes available at the time. I'll probably use DLC Marth and at least play around with a few characters of whatever is the first spotpass group released (presumably FE4 Gen 1 if they follow the Japanese order) in my first playthrough.

For later games, when everything is available, I'll make an avatar based on "Kris"and try to use as many Archanea characters as possible. In later playthroughs, while completing the support library, I might add one or two varied legacy characters from various teams to my team, but i don't think I'll be very consistent. That said, there are many issues on top of that.

Even if I want to make an FE11/12 team, many spotpass characters start with higher levels and would be just impossible to get early on or completely break the early game. Look at Shadow Dragon, the only characters who don't start already promoted or basically promoted (level 19 Merric...) are DLC Marth, Caeda and Linde. The Mystery team adds Catria, Norne and Maris. About half of the spotpass characters often already start in level 15+ promoted, that makes any plan to use them, at least through the standard story, pretty hard. Now, of course, there are the spotpass battles themselves and especially the later DLC too, but, either way, it seems to me like characters with such high level would have limited availability.

Edited by NeonZ

Oh dear Lord, I am going to swarm my 3DS with FE7 characters.

DLC

Lyndis

Roy

Ephraim

Cellica

Hentai Micaiah (maybe. I don't know if I want a Mary Sue invading my perfect game.)

Spotpass

ALL THINGS FE7!! as I said above. Definitely Lord Hector. I need my baby on my 3DS as much as I do on every other gaming system I own. /pets invisible Hector plushie.

DLC Character: .I'm going to use Roy, Seliph( I though the design look nice), Leaf and now Marth(LODESTAR).

Spotpass: I probably get Sigurd, Eliwood, and probably Cuan at the very least.

Go Papa Lord Rangers Action: (Sigurd, Eliwood, Chrom, Cuan, and M!Avatar)

Go Child Lord Ranger Action: (Seliph, Roy, Lucina, Leaf, and F!Morgan)

After that, probably fill the ranks with girls (Starting with Fe4 2gen, Fe6)

and Arden, Finn, MARCUS!

Well...let's see...overall it'll likely be my favorites out of the 3 GBA games.

1: Prince Marth

2: Merric

3: Minvera

4: Lugh

5: Eliwood

6: Ephraim

7: Eirika

8: Innes

9: Zihark

...the rest will probably be random >>

So is there a 100 char bank that you can split between all 3 save files?

1st File: Marth DLC, Roy DLC, Micaiah DLC, Leaf DLC, Alm DLC, Cellica DLC, Eirika DLC, Katua DLC, Alm SP, Norne, Mia, Zihark, Mareeta, Olwen, Aless, Ray, Sophia, Tiki, Lachesis, and Petrine.

Bonus Bank: Maris, Catria SP, Nephenee, Soren, Eirika SP, Cellica SP, Skasaher, Sety, Percival, Elincia DLC, Lyn DLC, Ephraim DLC, Eltshan DLC, Paola DLC, and Celice DLC, Ursula, Ishtar,

Marth (DLC)

Nabarl

Merric

Norne

Celica (DLC)

Roy (DLC)

Lyn (DLC)

Matthew

Jaffar

Eirika (DLC)

Amelia

Lute

Ike (DLC)

Soren

Mia

Zihark

Micaiah (DLC)

Sothe

Nephenee

Joshua (an Avatar from another save file made to resemble him :Joshua:)

So I guess it's DLC for me. However, I'm still undecided about whether I should get Micaiah and Sothe. The way I see it, I can't have one without the other, and neither is exactly one of my favourite characters. If I get rid of them both, I'll have room for Marisa and one more character, but I wouldn't know who else to pick... Hm...

Edit: Perhaps Athena.

Edited by Murdok Dracul