Please tell me whether male MU can support Sayri or Tiki!

HeartTranquil

Male Avatar only

They also don't have any children attached to them, so you'll only get Morgan

Where is it confirmed that those 2 can only marry male MU?

If so, seems like male MU must be pretty good looking or has a great kind personality that makes a princess and a priestess both fall in love with him! laugh.gif

Will confession scenes count for marriage proof, cause I have them handy XD

http://images.wikia.com/fireemblem/images/9/9f/Tiki_confession.jpg

http://images.wikia.com/fireemblem/images/2/2d/Say%27ri_confession.jpg

Also

"My Unit has the perk of being able to support with any playable character and hence marry any playable character as long as he/she is the correct gender. Additionally, once My Unit reaches an "S" support level with a character, a confession illustration unique for each character will be shown."

MU can marry any non-legacy character of the opposit gender. That includes Say'ri, Tiki, Anna, Flavia, etc. for a male MU and Basilio, etc. for a female MU.

Ah, what does non-legacy character mean?

OH and you two just confirmed my theory of MU ---> MU whether a male or female gender is either really good looking or has a great kind personality or BOTH because it seems all these characters can grow to love him/her! Oh also, getting a princess and a priestess to confess their love for male avatar is very romantic! I mean Sayri and Tiki both poured their hearts at the male MU during A & S support...

Ah, what does non-legacy character mean?

Legacy characters are the ones that come from other games in the series (I'm fuzzy on details but you can get them on your team via Spotpass/Streetpass/DLC, as well as other peoples' MUs).

I mean Sayri and Tiki both poured their hearts at the male MU during A & S support...

If you got an S support then you married them, pretty much that simple.

Edited by zahlman