dlc is available

braiel

Marth: You... Who are you?

Marth: You seem familiar. Like I know you. Or, pehaps, have yet to know you...

Avatar: That can't be. I'm from an entirely different period of time than you.

Marth: Yes, of course. It was just when you apporached me, your presence seemed as natural as my own shadow.

...Consider it just a momentary delusion on my part. My apologies.

Avatar: It's fine. We're enemies after all, there's no need to apologise.

Marth: Hah! True enough. Very well, mysterious one... En garde!

That's a fan translation from a later DLC chapter. Marth is an ally in the DLC chapter they have out right now in the localized version, and his conversation is with Chrom...

It costs $2.50 without tax, so how much does it cost with it? Calculating tax isn't the easiest thing for me to do and I believe it tells right before you make the purchase so....

It costs $2.50 without tax, so how much does it cost with it? Calculating tax isn't the easiest thing for me to do and I believe it tells right before you make the purchase so....

That depends entirely on where you live.

Google your local sales tax (e.g. 8.75%), move the decimal two spots to the left (e.g. .0875) and multiply that by 2.50, then add 2.50. In that situation, it would be $2.72, but obviously this will vary if you live somewhere else.

"Pr. Marth".

"Okay class, our first lecture will be on swordplay. Remember, if you die... you die. You're gone for good. At least, if you're not on Casual Mode."

"Back in MY day we didn't need no fancy time travel or casual mode or weapon ranks or plot or character development for the whole cast..."

That depends entirely on where you live.

Google your local sales tax (e.g. 8.75%), move the decimal two spots to the left (e.g. .0875) and multiply that by 2.50, then add 2.50. In that situation, it would be $2.72, but obviously this will vary if you live somewhere else.

$2.75 for me, glad it seems if this is for the rest of the DLC I can afford all the DLC I want and maybe the Infinite Divine Weapon AND Entombed Heaven, but we shall see.

"Back in MY day we didn't need no fancy time travel or casual mode or weapon ranks or plot or character development for the whole cast..."

"Back in MY day we didn't use our own children to fight in a war either..."

Edited by Quick

the dlc will be free until march 6th and will then cost 2.50

Arggggg why doesn't it free longer, like 2 months like Japanese version?

because my 3DS bundle may arrived after 6 March -but still in March- (My friend's dad will bring it from the US to Thailand.)

Geh..if the dlc is averaged at 2.50$ per iteration, doesn't that make all the dlc run about...60$? That's...more than the game.

That's less than the costs we would've gotten with 1 yen --> 1 cent which is a lowball estimation anyway, what are you complaining about.

And yeah it's well worth it. All of it.

Geh..if the dlc is averaged at 2.50$ per iteration, doesn't that make all the dlc run about...60$? That's...more than the game.

First off, the DLC was more expensive in Japan. If it only ends up running around sixty here, it just means we're getting it cheaper, and should be happy about that.

Second, the DLC, while costing more than the game, also includes at least as much content as the actual game, while allowing you to replay it as much as you want on the same playthrough, meaning it is more than worth the price.

Third, the DLC isn't actually necessary, and you don't need to buy all of it. You can just buy the chapters you want, while ignoring the others.

Is everyone so hostile? I don't feel that it's worth it. Sorry. I know what all the dlc contains, have been following the game here for months, but sorry. I just can't justify it. That'll be the end of my replies to this thread/subject.

Okay, I may be missing something here, but what was hostile about the responses you received? Also, if you already know everything about the DLC, don't you already know how much it costs in Japan? If so, why would the price in America, which is considerably cheaper, surprise or upset you?

Just because it's cheaper doesn't mean it's reasonably priced.

It's been established that the original price was reasonable, so yes, in fact, a cheaper price must also be reasonable.