Awakening English VAs

Wheels

So... many... familiar roles... To me...

Chrom is Leon S. Kennedy (Well, it's not Chris, but it's close, right?)

One of the FemAvatars and Noire are SilverStarHarmony!Jessica and Rukia

Marth is Isara (I knew making her a Fencer Elite in VCII was a good idea) and Tohru

Lissa is Archduchess Cordelia

Basilio is YsIII!Dogi

Stahl and Donnel's voice gives them super strength! Oh, and SSH!Nash and UMVC3!Phoenix Wright

Vaike is Greymon

Kellam and Gerome are that male nurse from Trauma Team

Gaius is Balthier

Cordelia and Severa are Hilde

Lon'qu is Dr. Cunningham and Brixham/Brixie

Ricken is Dr. Stiles and Cecil

Gregor and Laurant are Xemnas

Libra and Aversa are Marina Wulfstan

Tharja and Kjelle are Orohime and Tomoe

Olivia and Anna are Juliana Everhart I wonder how Ray feels about that

Henry is Zidane

Inigo is Kain, Reiner, and Baldren "KYP!" Gassenarl

Yarne is Emperor Mateus and XenosagaI!Kevin

Male!Morgan is Allen Walker

Walhart is Ansem SOD

Yen'fay is Saix

Excellus is SSH!Nall

...a lot of nicknames shall now be given. Quite a lot.

Edit: Added Lon'qu and Ricken. Oh, and Henry. Can't believe I forgot that. Derp.

Edited by Tiaramaki

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am so very happy with cast. So happy.

I approve of all of these voice actors. (Especially Kirk Thornton if only Kirk voiced Ronku.... I WOULD LAUGH SO VERY HARD. GAHAHAH, JADE CURTISS, YOU LITTLE TROLL FACE YOU.)

The only actors I don't approve of are Stephanie Sheh & Michelle Ruff.

Just-- no.

They're so overrated & annoying, I can't--

Nope. |:

But ohmaigod guys...

wHERE IS JOHNNY YONG BOSCH?! /insert suspense music here.

but no, seriously, thank Naga he's not in FE13. He's more overrated than Sheh & Ruff combined.

Huh, we got quite a few Blazblue cast members in here (Patrick = Ragna, David = Jin/Hakumen, Cindy = Makoto, Julie = Tsubaki/Kokonoe, Kirk = Jubei, Laura = Platinum, Travis = Relius, Michelle = Carl). Also a bit flabbergasted that Stephanie Sheh is voicing the dark, fanservicey yandere. That's....different

Edited by Aiddon

So many good voice actors! I'm glad they actually took the time to assemble this army of good voices!

To add to the nicknames, I'm happy they have Bryce Papenbrook for Henry; he was good as both Asbel from Tales of Graces and Jack from Radiata Stories (though I would be honestly surprised if anyone recognized this game, let alone the fact that he voiced this character).

Overall, a good mix of veterans and 'not so veterans...yet'. So many recognizable names.

Kaiji Tang... most of his roles are more recent, as in the 2000s recent. Only reference I have heard was Sima Zhao from Dynasty Warriors 7.

Though holy sh-they got Gideon Emery? For Gaius... well damn, NoA.

Notably, most of them seem to be California based VAs, with a few Texas based ones too...

Edited by Clessin

Especially Kirk Thornton if only Kirk voiced Ronku.... I WOULD LAUGH SO VERY HARD. GAHAHAH, JADE CURTISS, YOU LITTLE TROLL FACE YOU.

I actually got excited to see Kirk, but got slightly disappointed for him not voicing Lon'qu. It would definitely be hilarious to see voice acting jokes.

Avatars - Dave Vincent / Brandon Karrer / Chris Smith / Michelle Ruff / Wendee Lee

Noire - Michelle Ruff

Yay, whenever I use Noire and whichever female MU voices = Michelle Ruff, I'm going to think of Yuki Nagato.

I'm enjoying all the voices except maybe Nah, which doesn't really seem to fit her. For the people I wasn't used to before, they've all grown on me, but I don't think I can ever get used to Nah's voice.

Owain, on the other hand, is pure amazing. Totally worth it, just to hear him struggle against his hand's hunger.

Am I the only one who noticed that Inigo has the same voice actor as gaara? Dahell?

I also noticed a few Naruto voice actors listed for instance, Sakura Haruno, Kushina Uzumaki, Sasuke Uchiha, Kisame Hoshigaki, Guren(the crystal style user), Kiba , Hinata and Gaara.

I'm gonna enjoy playing this game, the voice actors sound awesome already^^.

Especially Chrom's VA^^

Edited by Ace Tactician

There's quite a bit of Street Fighter and Tekken voice actors

Chrom is Fei-Long

Frederick is Ryu

Olivia and Anna is Poison

Lucina is Chun-Li

Basilio is Hugo

Noire is Crimson Viper

Vaike is Gen

Tekken

Cordelia and Severa is Michelle

Basilio is also Bob

Gaius is Steve Fox

Tharja is Julia

Inigo is Miguel

Aversa is Zafina

And from other fighting games

Miriel and Flavia is Tron Bonne

Nowi is Hsien-Ko

Lon'qu is apparently Phoenix Wright (UMvC3)

Walhart is Raiden and to an extent the Joker from the upcoming game Injustice

Gregor is Nightwolf

Edited by Naui

Am I the only one who noticed that Inigo has the same voice actor as gaara? Dahell?

Who wouldn't notice Liam O'brien? That man is awesome, and just gives me even more reasons to love Inigo <3

Edited by Kon

I also noticed a few Naruto voice actors listed for instance, Sakura Haruno, Kushina Uzumaki, Sasuke Uchiha, Kisame Hoshigaki, Guren(the crystal style user), Kiba , Hinata and Gaara.

Especially Chrom's VA^^

I was happy that it was Matthew Mercer who voiced Chrom and not Troy Baker. The only character Matthew Mercer is really associated with is Leon S. Kennedy...Though, I associate him with Edge Maverick from Star Ocean: The Last Hope.

Hunter MacKenzie Austin who voices Nowi also voices Lymle Lemuri Phi from Star Ocean: The Last Hope.

Especially Chrom's VA^^

I wish Itachi's voice actor(Crispin Freeman) who also does Alucard from Hellsing was in this.

So Noire is also Shanoa, Viese, Iris Fortner, tsundere Griffon Rider, and Etna, and Lissa is Marlone (AKA, Marie) and Tails... Also, Basilio = Dhaos, Ragna and Frederic Francois Chopin with a side of Dogi, Black Knight Leon and Brahms.

........YESZ

EDIT: Tharja's a boy-crazy catgirl, a lazy witch, Princess Serenade, Finnel, and Charlotte... Interesting.

Edited by Levant Fortner

I was happy that it was Matthew Mercer who voiced Chrom and not Troy Baker. The only character Matthew Mercer is really associated with is Leon S. Kennedy...Though, I associate him with Edge Maverick from Star Ocean: The Last Hope.

Hunter MacKenzie Austin who voices Nowi also voices Lymle Lemuri Phi from Star Ocean: The Last Hope.

Funny thing about that. I believe Matthew Mercer is also subbing in for Troy Baker as Kanji Tatsumi in the Persona 4 Anime, or at least, the second half of it, due to Troy baker being unavailable at the time.

Liam O'Brien is amazing. I'm gonna make my Inigo white haired because Akihiko.

And I will use Lucy forever because Laura Bailey.

Dist the Re--Runny indeed

Dammit, now ya got me thinking Cheria (among others)... I can definitely live with that though

...Wait a second... English Awakening = English Graces?! Ohgod (I think I've seen at least 5 VAs who had voice work in Graces; If I'm wrong, someone correct me)

Also, Miriel = Elevator Attendant. o snap

And Emmeryn gives me vibes of a termimally ill girl and SPUNKY DRAGON WITH DEADLY LEGS