Presidential Mafia Game Thread

Balcerzak

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Look, I'll do you a deal.

Tell me what you are. If you have any respect for me at all, if you would throw me a rope if I was literally drowning right in front of you, DO NOT LIE TO ME. If you say you are scum, I will admit you are the superior apathetic townie manipulator and hammer. If you say you are town, I will trust your scumhunting over mine and hammer. It is just a game, I don't care about the result anymore, but if you lie to me, I will literally never forgive you.

Bal gave us an extension

I'm town but I actually don't trust my own scumhunting so I'm super afraid ROD's going to be a mislynch too and it's going to be all my fault so I don't really know what would be the best option for today, especially since Obama would rather get my lynch out of the way too

PEDIT:

OK, I don't want to lynch Petrichor today.

I don't know if you believe me, but I am dead fucking serious about that deal (I swear~). If you're scum and we're at Mylo, you can press the win button at any time. No matter what, I can tell you give a shit about the game, and as any one who knows me from drafting can attest, I respect people who give a shit.

##Vote: Doormat

I want to try this atm.

Hey man I wasn't ignoring you I just wasn't online. I just don't think Petri is scum and I refuse to vote her and would rather vote either Doormat or ROD, but preferably ROD. I'm 99% sure one of them is scum anyway and POE pretty much proves this as well if you don't believe my scumhunting skills. So yeah people can we decide something because it'd be pretty sad if even with an extension we can't decide on something.

I'd rather have had your lynch yesterday just to dispel some amount of confusion. Inactivity is something I'm hesitant to hammer on because these guys need to get their voices out, otherwise it's a burden on us since we'd be randomly stabbing in the dark. I think there's sufficient pressure and I want to hear their defenses.

Well unfortunately I'm a dumb piece of shit but thankfully I'm also town. Anyway we're down to either Doormat or ROD anyway since I'm pretty sure Saya at least is town, but if I'm wrong then Saya deserves the win at this point. I can wait to see if the modprods will get the inactives to post but if nothing's done by early tomorrow afternoon I'm voting Doormat.

hi guys i fail posting forever

The fact that we're so eager to lynch people we know is very alarming, especially on a day that's mylo and on someone we don't even have a guilty on, and there's a very obvious alternative. No lynching is also a poor option because it just means we lose Obama, so I point to the logical vote of Petrichor. Yes, I wasn't feeling this yesterday, but the other people I had as scumreads have already flipped/scanned town, so that narrows down our options fmpov. I don't like the freakout on reread either. It feels very contrived and a weak reason to not be lynched.

I can see why you'd want to lynch me, or even Doormat for similar reasons, but I'd rather not see us lose because of a mislynch like this which can still happen! Meanwhile a Petrichor lynch gives us a guaranteed day, whereas there's no such guarantee with lynching me.

So not exactly the most popular vote here, but ##Vote Petrichor. I feel like this is our best shot at winning.

Hey man I wasn't ignoring you I just wasn't online. I just don't think Petri is scum and I refuse to vote her and would rather vote either Doormat or ROD, but preferably ROD. I'm 99% sure one of them is scum anyway and POE pretty much proves this as well if you don't believe my scumhunting skills. So yeah people can we decide something because it'd be pretty sad if even with an extension we can't decide on something.

I was wondering if your opinion changed, I figured it didn't since you didn't even consider the fact the unrevealed mafia flipper might be a death miller. POE only works that way if you assume both you and Petrichor are town, which you can't know and I'm reluctant to believe. I've decided if we are in mylo then you're most likely to be her scumbuddy since bussing would be suicide in her position, even worse than self-hammering which would at least leave some doubt in our mind. As desperate as her situation is, she seems to have to interest whatsoever in lynching you, so I'm willing to bet this won't cause a game over.

##Unvote

##Vote: Saya Nougat Caramuta

How does my lynch give us a guaranteed day if we already lynched a scum anyway?? Lynching me only guarantees that both millers are dead. We already have a death miller flip and a scum lynch flip. There's a 50% chance I'm scum based on the scan, because we still have an actual scum and a death miller left.

##Unvote

##Vote: ROD

lol

"I either have telekinesis or I don't. Therefore, there's a 50% chance I have telekinesis"

Both you and Marlowe are either town or scum. You can't both be town because then there's three death millers, so the possibilities:

A) Marlowe is scum, Petrichor is town

B) Marlowe is town, Petrichor is scum

C) Both are scum

I said this last week, I think.

Return of the Dragon returned. That's the next thing.

This just in: Me using appeals to logic to try and cripple scum AND PROTECT OUR DOCTOR is "class A bullshit", but using appeals to logic yourself? AOK.

I don't mean to sound unsympathetic to that argument but I've just made up my mind the other way, this is making me weary. I could've used some support yesterday (or even better, the previous day phase).