Presidential Mafia Game Thread

Balcerzak

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sorry, one of them is me on my other account. I keep accidentally looking at this thread from my other browser.

I don't find Cristina's behavior doclike but then again I don't find yours doclike either. I feel like I horribly misread you, though.

And in that moment, everything made sense, meta-wise. (Yeah Oser you just made yourself super obvious.)(And yes I figured out who Petrichor was quite a while back.)

I actually quite like Oser's explanation over here, because it's a step forward in the right direction. His point against Saya was quite well founded imo, and may actually be worth looking into a little.

Acknowledging the misrep on me is also pretty cool, because we're bound to manage it at some point. I'm feeling a little better about Oser (and now that meta is seeping in, it's also probably hitting me more in that direction), so I wanna do something different.

##Unvote

##Vote: Cristina

As I said earlier, I would be on board with such a lynch given earlier developments, and asking about # of DM's is also weird.

(sidenote: I'm two anonymous accounts viewing the thread as well oops.)

Also sorry for the absence, I've only had time on and off today. I've been keeping up though, just didn't have time to post.

If you have any questions, clear them up soon because I'm probably going to sleep soonish.

I can see the case against Cristina. They may be detailed, but two posts in two phases is not good enough. Her first post reeks of paraphrasing, and not laying a vote down when you know you won't be back before deadline is being overly cautious, to the detriment of the town.

I still haven't seen any good reason to change my stance on the lynch, but I don't have enough support to make it happen.

##Unvote

I see what you're trying to say, Oser, and though I don't think arrogant is quite the right word since it's actually not a bad idea if there's one scum left (which I'm 90% sure is the case right now). Three people have either flipped or been investigated as scum out of four possibilities. The late Aniki was a death miller. Therefore, one of those two possibilities of death miller are gone, meaning there's only one left. That is quite possibly Petri. So if we lynch/investigate elsewhere, and someone flips scum, then we either know that person was scum, or Petri is lying and pow pow lynch. Either way is pretty favorable to town.

##Unvote

Since this wagon has lost all the support it once had (mostly because of meta in an anony game lol). So can someone explain to me why Christina has become the next best thing? Just inactivity and lack of contribution?

Votals

[3] Cristina: Petrichor, Petrichor, Moriarty, Oserckalb

[0] Petrichor: Moriarty, Oserckalb

[1] Oserckalb: Saya, Petrichor, Moriarty, Return of the Dragon

[1] Doormat: Cristina

According to 7c) I am ruling the phase ends with a Cristina lynch, but the next time this happens, it will be universal loss. Either find a wagon, or request the extension.

The old man was senile, wasn't he? Just sitting, rocking back and forth in his chair. Well, senile wasn't exactly precise enough... but at any rate, the Alzheimer's took him as those whippersnappers were gathering in his lawn shaking their torches and pitchforks. With one last look around, and a smile at all the people come to play, the old man passed away peacefully.

Cristina Kirchner has died

They were

You are Ronald Reagan, the Town Vanilla.

You have no Night Phase actions, and thus must make the most of your voice and your vote during the Day Phase.

You are allied with the Town, and win when you have lynched all members of the mafia.

Night 2 begins and will end in 24. Get those actions in.

Also, if Doormat does not post in the first 24 hours of the next day, they will be forceably subbed out.

Edited by Balcerzak

James K Polk, Napoleon of the stump, met his Waterloo. Nobody know what he was doing fighting for his life in the middle of the night, but the results did not bode well for him. He fared about as well as if he'd toppled off a waterfall with Sherlock Holmes. That is to say, he's dead, Jim.

Moriarty has died, he was

You are James K Polk, the Town Doctor.

During the Night Phase you may reply to your Role PM with "Night X: Giving USER a check-up".

USER cannot be yourself, and if USER was the target of the night kill, you will instead save their life.

You are allied with the Town, and win when you have lynched all members of the mafia.

Day 3 begins and will end in 48.

Edited by Balcerzak

Under rule six, the current situation is the following:

Six players remain, one revealed mafia flips, one revealed death miller flips.

As it is potential MyLo, No Lynch may be lynched today, if you so choose.

morti kill is a suprise since scum possibly could have tried to pull a mislynch on them during the day if they didn't know they were doc

this might mean scum have an na cop

##vote: petrichor

this is our best option since it guarantees we survive another day, even if marlowe was a townie (which i doubt), plus i already expressed my feelings on her a while back as scummy

looking more in detail though

01. Petrichor

02. Doormat

03. Saya Nougat Caramuta

07. Obama

08. Return of the Dragon

10. Oserckalb

scum is between petri, saya and rod

actually looking back a few days later i don't think petri looks that scummy so ##unvote. i could still go for this lynch if we cant agree on scum since it's guaranteed to keep us in the game though

##vote: rod, since he labels everything as in-town fighting from day 1 without any reasoning behind it, and then all of his day 2 scumspects are either confirmed town right now, dead or solely due to numbers when we're not in mylo

completely null on saya unfortunately