Fire Emblem 6: Anniversary

Chocolate Kitty

77 members have voted

1. 1. Read the post on the last page, what's your opinion?

• I LOVE IT!!!!! :D
    • It sounds interesting enough, why not.
    • Meh, idk, no opinion at this point.
    • I'm not really a fan, but I'll see where it goes I guess.
    • I HATE IT!!!!! D:<

• Replies 390
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, this looks like a neat project. Especially since FE6 has basically been begging to be improved ever since FE7 came out. Only concern I have is that it seems like there might be too many characters in this. It seemed like FE6 already had a lot of charcters to begin with. I guess that won't be an issue if handled well, though.

Wasn't really expecting it to be met with such disdainful remarks, though. It's kind of hypocritical to openly change names that have been used for several years now, and then pretend it's not important to you. If it really isn't important and you dislike these kinds of debates, then why didn't you stick with the ones people know, instead of trying to be all cool, change a few random names, and then hide away when people tell you it was a bad idea?

I think you're confusing complete indifference for disdain.

I'm still confused why people keep thinking that I'm removing all route splits. The only one I'm getting rid of as of now is the western isles and re-doing that campaign entirely.

Ah. My fault. I misinterpreted one of your posts regarding the western isles split.

hi i am new how i can play dis rom?

did you click your heels three times after licking a pineapple?

Ah. My fault. I misinterpreted one of your posts regarding the western isles split.

es no biggie

EDIT: completely missed this

Wow, this looks like a neat project. Especially since FE6 has basically been begging to be improved ever since FE7 came out. Only concern I have is that it seems like there might be too many characters in this. It seemed like FE6 already had a lot of charcters to begin with. I guess that won't be an issue if handled well, though.

Not all the characters in that sheet are permanently PCs or possible to obtain in a single playthrough(dayan vs yuno for example), and merlinus isn't even really a PC(at least I've never considered him one). So that should be limiting the amount of PCs you actually get.

Edited by Kitty of Time

1YHAr.png

i'm really not seeing the big difference

Simple, really...

Legault is an Arsene Lupin like French Thief, using is natural charm to mislead people.

Regaruto is a Ninja and Con Man who works for the Yakuza.

Xlztrax is an alien who wants to take over the world, using malice and trickery...

Edited by TendaSlime

Not all the characters in that sheet are permanently PCs or possible to obtain in a single playthrough(dayan vs yuno for example), and merlinus isn't even really a PC(at least I've never considered him one). So that should be limiting the amount of PCs you actually get.

So there are some characters who will only be on the team temporarily? Huh, interesting idea. Have you decided if you're going to keep the same requirements for the Ilia/Sacae route split? It always kind of annoyed me that if you want to go to Sacae you have to limit use of fliers for half the game.

I'm in the process of figuring out how I'm going to do that split still actually, I'm thinking about making it a concious choice and have the rest of the eturian army go in the direction that roy choses not to go in.

I agree though, that was sort of a terrible way to split something up(I never even knew there was an Ilia option until I was told and had to replay the game trying to use tate).

I'm thinking about making it a concious choice and have the rest of the eturian army go in the direction that roy choses not to go in.

Like. Raising two arbitrary characters is kinda annoying. And means you can't just save at the split.

Do you know anyone named Igrene? Or Thany? Or Percival, Bors, Fa, Rutger, Fir, etc.

You're right, those should be changed too.

Igrene obviously screams out Wanda Irene

Percival, wtf is that, that's not a name, change to Pierce

Fae's not a name either. Change to Fabio

The rest were already rightfully changed for the better.

Percival, wtf is that, that's not a name, change to Pierce

I do not know if you are being sarcastic or not but. Percival is a name, Old French, also most famously one of King Arthur's knights.

Also going to another point, Rutger is also an actual name. It's of German origin

Yeah, you guys really need to stop arguing about names. I let it die out by itself the first time but come on, enough is enough.

It's Eric hack so he can do whatever he wants with it, even if that means changing something you don't agree with. If it really bothers you then change it yourself in FEditor when the patch is released or just make your own FE6 remake hack.

Just stop complaining about it already; 5 or 6 pages of it is more than sufficient.

Because clearly that's her finalized sprite.

Yeah, you guys really need to stop arguing about names. I let it die out by itself the first time but come on, enough is enough.

It's Erica's hack so she can do whatever she wants with it, even if that means changing something you don't agree with. If it really bothers you then change it yourself in FEditor when the patch is released or just make your own FE6 remake hack.

Just stop complaining about it already; 5 or 6 pages of it is more than sufficient.

NewYearsEmoticon.gif

Edited by Kitty of Time

I, for one, am looking forward to this hack since I do enjoy FE6 a lot regardless of its flaws. I just have a couple of questions.

Will this hack use new music and also the music from FE6/FE7?

And are you gonna change Roy's sword arm from sticking out like that? That would be most awesome if you can do that! ^ ^

Thanks!

Edited by Taichi01

What do you mean by 'new' music?

There is music from fe6 and fe7 atm, possibly from fe8, I've planned nothing past that.

Well from playing The Last Promise, it had some new music that I know wasn't in the original game. I was just wondering if you were gonna implement new tracks as well.

Well, TLP isn't a remade version of an existing FE, it's an independent hack, so such assumptions don't actually make that much sense...

I highly doubt it, but who knows. :o

Ah, I thought TLP was a remade version Facepalm_emote_gif.gif I didn't get the hack from here. Sorry about that then. Well, is it at least possible to change Roy's sword arm? Thanks again for the responses.