Fire Emblem 6: Anniversary

Chocolate Kitty

77 members have voted

1. 1. Read the post on the last page, what's your opinion?

• I LOVE IT!!!!! :D
    • It sounds interesting enough, why not.
    • Meh, idk, no opinion at this point.
    • I'm not really a fan, but I'll see where it goes I guess.
    • I HATE IT!!!!! D:<

• Replies 390
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You couldn't retake the one screenshot that had the word "Kutolah" in it?

Didn't feel like it. o 3o

"Cyan Flash"

Crimson Flash, Yellow Flash, Orange Flash, between Fire Emblem and Naruto we can have a rainbow of flashes

Not my name. o 3o

I can't tell if it's my eyes or whatever, but the last few screenshot batches have looked blurry to me. Like in the second one on the top row, Rath is blurred, but Dayan is perfectly fine for whatever reason. Don't know why it looks that way.

And Femzerker! Do want. Can't wait to see the finished product.

EDIT: Now that I look at the shots again, it seems that one side is blurred and the other isn't for most of them.

Edited by DualSilverGunner

With the screenshots, if you click on it, you'll get the proper resolution (@Kitteh: perhaps you should use a different hosting site for them! I know you can use img codes with puush and it does not resize your images).

And Femzerker! Do want. Can't wait to see the finished product.

Thanks. <3

Edited by eCut

Femzerker looks mighty nice. And much better than the one in FEGirls, that's for sure.

No, it's because the picture is too wide for the screen I think, I'm not sure, but it's happened with all of the old screenshots as well.

For the future I guess I'll make them less wide.

Yeah, if you just make them 3*3 instead of 4*2, it should probably fit most screens. And we get a free screenshot every time. o3o

Or, if you want to be really nice to phone users or people who glue their monitors sideways on the wall, you can post 3 vertical bars of 1*3 side by side, but that might be puushing it a little.

Edited by Miacis

Femzerker looks mighty nice. And much better than the one in FEGirls, that's for sure.

Yeah, if you just make them 3*3 instead of 4*2, it should probably fit most screens. And we get a free screenshot every time. o3o

Or, if you want to be really nice to phone users or people who glue their monitors sideways on the wall, you can post 3 vertical bars of 1*3 side by side, but that might be puushing it a little.

Oh it would be puushing it indeed!

But here, fine, have your free screenshot:

Showcase6.png

I have to stop adding extra chapters, but I guess this one was a necessity...

i really like the new sual, though he looks younger? maybe something feels a little off

i like the addition of a soldier, though i think it was mentioned before

overall it looks good

New Saul is sexih. *_* Love his cloak. I agree that he looks younger (he looks, like, 15).

Dayuuum, he is creepy looking when he smiles. It's all "hai gurl, I wanna wear your skin".