Fire Emblem 6: Anniversary

Chocolate Kitty

77 members have voted

1. 1. Read the post on the last page, what's your opinion?

• I LOVE IT!!!!! :D
    • It sounds interesting enough, why not.
    • Meh, idk, no opinion at this point.
    • I'm not really a fan, but I'll see where it goes I guess.
    • I HATE IT!!!!! D:<

• Replies 390
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was that kind of game where the developers were starting a new formula, but they didn't refine it until the game that comes right after. Kinda like Sonic Adventure, but not divinely incredible.

Hey, HoT. Are the mugs in this hack supposed to be a different age or what? I honestly can't tell what's going on with those remade FE7 mugs being put on the mugsheet.

Since this is FE6, clearly the characters from FE7 would be older. I do not have all of the aged mugs at the time being, so all you see is the ones that are not finished.

Sorry that it's a bit confusing.

Edited by Kitty of Time

Pardon me Mr. Kitty sir, I'm sure you've been beaten to death with disputes about the name changes, but If I may just ask for my two cents: What is the reason on the name change of Ogier to Edgar? Ogier was the name of a character from the Song of Roland, which tons of FE chars have name references to anyway. And why use the literal Japanese translation Rutoga instead of Rutger, which is an actually name? I know that in Brawl they called him Rutoga (which also annoyed me) but they also called Nabarl (now Navarre) Nabaruu (HA, like the Gerudo lady from LoZ:OoT...) and the one that you call Duke, they called Deke. And one more with the twins.... Why Louie? Lugh was an Irish mythological figure and his brother Lleu (pronounced Lay, which in Awakening they called "Raigh", dafuq is that) was the Welsh interpretation of that deity. With on being Louie and the other Ray, the names are hardly related at all!... I liked Lugh and Lleu... But I digress. If your mind is set, there's nothing I can do, hell it's not my game. On a nicer note, I frickin' LOVE Melody instead "Miledy" and am glad you picked Zealot and Tate instead of "Zelots" and "Thite".

It's madame skitty.

And no comment really, I could care less about names.

Ah. Understood completely. And my apologies ma'am. Force of habit for me to put "mister" in front of topic-makers I speak to. By coincedence none of them happen to be female.

I can see Al and Roy's heritage being used to underscore the key theme of the plot. Might I ask how progress with the dialogue script is coming?

Appears I missed this, I'm currently finishing chapter 7 and working on 8.

he's actually a dude

I think I know my own gender, thank you.

Edited by Kitty of Time

he's actually a dude

Respect what gender they states they are to be.

If you try to counter argument it, it'll only ends up making you look like an ass.

Anyway, how is the progress thus far?

Respect what gender they states they are to be.

If you try to counter argument it, it'll only ends up making you look like an ass.

this argument kind of completely falls apart once you realize that some of us (dondon and myself included) have known dancer for a few years now

well it's only been like 3 months since I last looked through a thread on SF

I like where this is going eric

continue being awesome plz

i'll be back in september for another progress check

Yeah but that's the same as Ike!Soren, everyone knows it's what really happened but it just got censored by NoA.

Oh btw are there new classes in this hack? I think you mentioned GK but I was wondering if halbs made an appearance.

Edited by Klok

Yes, halberdiers are a thing(there are I think 2 in lyn's paralogue), as well as rangers(now wielding lances and bows), Valkyries are going light/staff, while mage knights are going anima/staff. Wyvern knights are also flying around, as well as axe/lance wyvern lords. Traditional GBA wyvern lords still exist as well.

This makes me so happy. Pegasi going Sword!Lance and Wyvern Lords going Axe!Lance is really how it ought to be anyway :D

Well, Narshen is still using a sword, but yeah, that's how it going to be.

Quick question, why is Oujay renamed "Edgar"?

If anything, it should be Ogier, after Ogier the Dane from The Song of Roland(which a lot of FE6/7 elements are derived from and named after)

eh, I think I answered this already, but it was because localization ideology?

Quick question, why is Oujay renamed "Edgar"?

If anything, it should be Ogier, after Ogier the Dane from The Song of Roland(which a lot of FE6/7 elements are derived from and named after)

Durban the Berserker (Who is actually Turpin the Battle Cleric).

I don't think they searched historic accuracy here...

Anyway, keeps up the good works ! I'm sure it will looks great !