American SpotPass schedule leaked?

VincentASM

The whole site's got a bunch of errors, so I wouldn't worry *too* much about specifics. However, yeah, I did notice FE4 Gen 2's absence, plus FE8's slightly wrong title (although it's possible they couldn't fit the "s").

Edited by VincentASM

"The Radiant Hero"

I sooooooooo called that. Since the whole "blue flames" thing would make no sense since the refference was removed from the English title of FE9. Actually, my guess was "Hero of Radiance", but close enough.

Why does Sacred Stones have some item listed that I've never heard of, but Radiant Dawn has Nidhogg? >>

And Path of Radiance has Armads and Shadow Dragon has Luna. What's your point?

Why does Sacred Stones have some item listed that I've never heard of, but Radiant Dawn has Nidhogg? >>

Those aren't listing per series, it's just showing the order they'll be uploading legendary weapons and spotpass teams, they don't need to match each other.

*checks source code of other pages*

(DLC main page) "Enchanted Seal of the Netherworld"...? What's THAT?

The later part of the SpotPass team order (FE8 --> FE9 --> FE10 --> FE12) follows JP's schedule.

The names look very much like placeholder. Don't think that's reliable at all. I think Book of Naga will be named something else, since if Grima's Truth is in the form of (Owner's Noun), Naga, which seems to act as its counterpart, should get referenced too.

Don't think this can answer what will the old games' names be translated to, either. I've tried to look into some files (since the site is converted from the Japanese one, it's very easy to find leftovers here), but to no avail as the NA version of the schedule uses plain text, not images, for its entries. Which means the source code is the best thing we can look into now.

(DLC main page) "Enchanted Seal of the Netherworld"...? What's THAT?

"Other-world Talismans" apparently : P

Also, I agree that some of the names could be placeholders but, for one, the entire Dual Tag list has been localised and looks reliable (minus the double Tikis).