Supports Discussion Thread

IkeandMia

I read a few of Donnel's English supports, and he went from being a character I didn't really care too much about to being an awesome character in my eyes. There really aren't going to be any characters in this game I don't like a lot by the end.

I also read Panne and Gregor's support. It was pretty nice. And now I want to pair them together. It doesn't help I was already pairing them with other people.

Every time I decide on all my planned pairings, more great supports get revealed. I think I'll just select some of them at random when the time comes, because they're all too great to choose from.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll stick this here since it's technically not a support, but it;'s close enough. Uploaded it to the wiki, but here's Chrom and Sumia's Chapter 11 confession!

[spoiler=Chrom x Sumia - Ch.11]

>Sumia enters

Sumia

Captain!

Chrom

Sumia?

Sumia

Oh, Captain! You made it! You're safe!

> Sumia hugs Chrom

Flavia

Hoo! Give these two some room!

Chrom

Sumia...you're...choking me...

Sumia

Are you hurt? Grazed, even? You look exhausted!

Lissa

Chrom?! Say something!

Chrom

I'm trying to!

Lissa

Uh-huh. Flavia? Robin? Maybe we should... you know.

Flavia

Carry on, lovebirds.

> Everyone but Chrom and Sumia leave

Chrom

Hey, are you - come on, don't cry.

Sumia

*Sniff* S-sorry! I just...

Chrom

No, don't apologize. I've been so worried about everyone else lately... My sister, our party, my people... It feels nice to have someone worry about me. Especially someone who I... I mean, someone so... So gifted with pegadi.

Sumia

You've been through so much.

Chrom

So many have suffered and died because of my actions. Next to my sister's legacy, I feel I'm already a dissapointment...

Sumia

But that's not true! Everyone fought so hard for you! Why would we all do that for a man didn't believe in?

Chrom

Heh, I see your point... Thanks, Sumia. You always help me see the... brighter side of things.

Sumia

To me, you're the brightest thing!

Chrom

Sumia

Chrom

Sumia...

Sumia

Y-yes?

Chrom

I'm far from a perfect man, and I know you can do bettter. But whenever you're close... you give me strength. So, what I want to ask is.. Will you be my wife?

Sumia

YES! Yes, yes, oh yes!

Chrom

Oh, thank gods! I was worried for a second because... Well, anyway... This is for you.

Sumia

Y-your ring? But ut bears the Ylissean crest! Chrom, I... I can't take this.

Chrom

Yes, you can. My parents had it made to celebrate my birth. They wanted me to give it to the woman I would spend my life with. Take it. Please. And know I will love you until the day I die.

Sumia

Capt- Chrom... Thank you. I swear I will return that love to you a hundredfold!

Chrom

Then I am a fortunate man. I'll need to ask for a bit of patience for the near future. My first duty must be to heal the scars of war and assume my role for the people. But then, we can begin out life together.

Sumia

I'll wait as long as it takes! I... I still hardly believe it. This is like a dream. So much pain surrounds us, and yet... I think this is the happiest day of my life.

Chrom

I feel the same way. I know together we can bring joy back to the royal palace. I'll do everything I can to make the castle a happy home for us... my love.

Sumia

My love.

I'll stick this here since it's technically not a support, but it;'s close enough. Uploaded it to the wiki, but here's Chrom and Sumia's Chapter 11 confession!

[spoiler=Chrom x Sumia - Ch.11]

>Sumia enters

Sumia

Captain!

Chrom

Sumia?

Sumia

Oh, Captain! You made it! You're safe!

> Sumia hugs Chrom

Flavia

Hoo! Give these two some room!

Chrom

Sumia...you're...choking me...

Sumia

Are you hurt? Grazed, even? You look exhausted!

Lissa

Chrom?! Say something!

Chrom

I'm trying to!

Lissa

Uh-huh. Flavia? Robin? Maybe we should... you know.

Flavia

Carry on, lovebirds.

> Everyone but Chrom and Sumia leave

Chrom

Hey, are you - come on, don't cry.

Sumia

*Sniff* S-sorry! I just...

Chrom

No, don't apologize. I've been so worried about everyone else lately... My sister, our party, my people... It feels nice to have someone worry about me. Especially someone who I... I mean, someone so... So gifted with pegadi.

Sumia

You've been through so much.

Chrom

So many have suffered and died because of my actions. Next to my sister's legacy, I feel I'm already a dissapointment...

Sumia

But that's not true! Everyone fought so hard for you! Why would we all do that for a man didn't believe in?

Chrom

Heh, I see your point... Thanks, Sumia. You always help me see the... brighter side of things.

Sumia

To me, you're the brightest thing!

Chrom

Sumia

Chrom

Sumia...

Sumia

Y-yes?

Chrom

I'm far from a perfect man, and I know you can do bettter. But whenever you're close... you give me strength. So, what I want to ask is.. Will you be my wife?

Sumia

YES! Yes, yes, oh yes!

Chrom

Oh, thank gods! I was worried for a second because... Well, anyway... This is for you.

Sumia

Y-your ring? But ut bears the Ylissean crest! Chrom, I... I can't take this.

Chrom

Yes, you can. My parents had it made to celebrate my birth. They wanted me to give it to the woman I would spend my life with. Take it. Please. And know I will love you until the day I die.

Sumia

Capt- Chrom... Thank you. I swear I will return that love to you a hundredfold!

Chrom

Then I am a fortunate man. I'll need to ask for a bit of patience for the near future. My first duty must be to heal the scars of war and assume my role for the people. But then, we can begin out life together.

Sumia

I'll wait as long as it takes! I... I still hardly believe it. This is like a dream. So much pain surrounds us, and yet... I think this is the happiest day of my life.

Chrom

I feel the same way. I know together we can bring joy back to the royal palace. I'll do everything I can to make the castle a happy home for us... my love.

Sumia

My love.

Nice!

Also, catching up with the Support thread. Henry x Maribelle is hilarious! Definitely pairing them up when I get the game!

Huh, well, I think the English version makes the NoirexParent support worse on Tharja abuse scale, just looking at the C support.

Now decided I'm not going to support Noire with her parents at all now in my 'me' playthrough, so far. She can marry Morgan and I shall adopt her XD

Just out a curiosity, referring to this line in VaikexFemale Avatar's support (which shall be posted up/edited in completed later today)

Avatar: Behind ME? You don’t mean…

AAAAAAAAARRGH! IT’S THE HORSE! THE EQUINE FROM HELL!

SAVE US! SAVE US ALL FROM ITS…

Does anyone else know if there's any other support that involves Sully's Equine from Hell? Cause I found it hilarious.

This was requested a while ago, so I'll type it up as I go so that you know I'm workin' on it. ^^;

Lucina/Inigo

[spoiler=C support]Inigo:

Lucina! Wait! Hold up one second. ...Aw, what, no smile for old Inigo? There's a shocker.

Lucina:

I beg your pardon?

Inigo:

It's just you're always so darn grim. Don't get me wrong, a determined woman certainly has her charms! But all day, every day is a bit much, don't you think? It's bringing people down.

Lucina:

Then the others have complained of my attitude as well?

Inigo:

Well, no. I mean, not everyone... But some people! Er, well, one. ...Okay, me. Look, I just figured I'd point it out before it became a huge problem.

Lucina:

I see.

Inigo:

Fretting is contagious! If you keep it up, you'll have the whole camp infected.

Lucina:

You think I'm contagious?

Inigo:

In a way, yeah! ...A little, I guess. You're a leader, you know? We all look up to you.

Lucina:

You make a fair case.

Inigo:

Yeah? So smile a little! Even if you have to fake it. It's not hard, you know. You just raise your cheeks like this! Here...

Lucina:

Gah! Ret go uh mah FAFE!

Inigo:

See there, Lucina? That's the cheeriest I've ever seen you. I think I feel a new infection coming on!

Lucina:

You'll freel more dan dat if you don unhand muh!

Inigo:

Ha ha, mercy, my lady! I'll leave you alone! But get practicing. Next time I drop by, I expect you to be smiling like a pro!

Lucina:

...Would he honestly have me grinning about all day like a madwoman? Bah. He always did seem a bit off...

[spoiler=B support]Lucina:

Another village wiped out by the Risen. Another step toward a dark future...

Inigo:

Tsk tsk tsk. Such a grim countenance...

Lucina:

Oh, it's you.

Inigo:

Looks like someone forgot her daily smiling practice!

Lucina:

Now is hardly the time!

Inigo:

Now is PRECISELY the time! In dark times like this, you just have to keep grinning until you feel happy.

Lucina:

A village was butchered, Inigo! Men and women, slaughtered! Would you have me charge into battle with a grin on my face? Giggle my way through war meetings?! Laugh as my steel pierces flesh?! There are times when a person has no business smiling!

Inigo:

Gods, but you ARE grave... All right, then. It looks like drastic measures are in order.

Lucina:

Wh-what are you... Get your hands away from--

Inigo:

Tickle tickle tickle!

Lucina:

S-stop that! Stop...AH HA HA! I-Inig... AH HA HA HA! Stop! Stop! Stop that this instant! Stop before I cut off your hands!

Inigo:

Well? Feel any happier?

Lucina:

I feel annoyed! I told you, I'm not in the mood for such folly. Now leave me be.

Inigo:

Hm, so tickling is off limits, then? Perhaps it's time for a little...

Lucina:

NO! Do not attempt anything! Do not even speak! JUST! BE! QUIET!

Inigo:

Lucina:

...Thank you.

Inigo:

Lucina:

Inigo, what are you... What is that...some kind of strange new dance? ...What is wrong with your face? Are you in pain...?

Inigo:

Ha ha! I'm fine, Lucina. It's called miming! That was my "man trapped in a box." Entertaining, no? And entirely silent! Mother taught me that one. She said she uses it quite often.

Lucina:

That isn't what I meant when I told you to be quiet!

Inigo:

Well how else am I supposed to help you practice?

Lucina:

ENOUGH, Inigo! What must I do to convince you to leave me in peace? Unlike you, my head is not filled with rainbows and sunshine. I carry sense enough to realize the dire straits we find ourselves in. I have no desire to smile right now, and even less to fake one! If you're too dense to understand that, I don't know how to help you!

Inigo:

...All right, Lucina, all right. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to... ...I'll see you later.

Lucina:

...... Blast. I shouldn't have lost my temper. I know he meant well...

[spoiler=A support]Lucina:

Perhaps I should apologize to Inigo... He works on my nerves sometimes...but I know he means well. I suppose he'd tell me to just smile and forget about it.

Inigo:

...Hey, Lucina.

Lucina:

Inigo, I--

Inigo:

No, don't worry! Just passing through. I won't bother you, I promise.

Lucina:

Inigo, I actually wanted to apologize for before... I meant what I said, but my delivery was quite harsh... I appreciate your desire for mirth, but I just don't think this is the time. If you can agree to stop asking me to smile, I pledge to never yell at you again.

Inigo:

Sure. No problem. Sometimes I forget that everyone's head isn't stuffed with rainbows.

Lucina:

Inigo, I didn't--

Inigo:

Don't worry about it. Consider it dropped. I'll stop bothering you now.

Lucina:

Inigo, wait...

Inigo:

Hmm?

Lucina:

S-sorry... I just thought... It looked like you were crying.

Inigo:

What, me? Ha ha! No, I'm not crying. I'm pretty sure I was smiling?

Lucina:

Yes, I suppose. Still, for a moment it looked like... Well, I looked at your face, and it just made my heart drop...

Inigo:

Oh, wow. Um...I'm sorry? I certainly didn't mean to make you upset.

Lucina:

No, don't apologize! It is I who needs to make amends. I was unable to understand your thinking when you expressed it in words. But when I saw your face just now, it all became clear to me. We influence the emotions of those around us...and a smile is a powerful thing.

Inigo:

That's it exactly, Lucina! And yours counts for double!

Lucina:

Heh. Thank you, Inigo.

Inigo:

By the gods! Finally, she smiles! ...Now was that so bad?

Lucina:

It's...easier that I thought.

Inigo:

You're a natural!

Lucina:

Perhaps you will see more of this in the future. I shall dedicate myself to lifting the spirits of all those around me.

Inigo:

Well, if you ever need help, you only have to ask!

[spoiler=S support]Lucina:

May we speak a moment, Inigo?

Inigo:

So much for the new, cheerier Lucina...

Lucina:

Even the new me cannot muster a smile today.

Inigo:

What, did something happen? Is everyone all right?

Lucina:

No, our friends are all fine, so far as I know. That said, there hasn't been anything I'd call happy news, either.

Inigo:

Okay, seriously. What's going on? You're acting awfully strange today.

Lucina:

It's about to get...stranger.

Inigo:

You're scaring me, Lucina.

Lucina:

When I became so upset at your insistence that I smile before... Do you remember that?

Inigo:

Of course. I record everything any girl says to me, insults and all.

Lucina:

Well, I realize now that wasn't the only reason I was so angry... I was angry because you were making me happy, and I didn't... I didn't think I could afford such feelings at a time like this.

Inigo:

Oh?

Lucina:

I've been such a stern person to you, and I don't deserve your kindness... But the truth is, I... ...I think I am in love with you.

Inigo:

...What?

Lucina:

Would you stay with me, Inigo? Would you be the sword at my side?

Inigo:

I... ...Yes, Lucina. Yes! If you'll have me.

Lucina:

Truly?! For good and all?!

Inigo:

Lucina, I've been in love with you since the moment we met! But you're Ylissean royalty... I guess I never thought I was worthy. Besides, I figured Chrom would murder me if I tried anything!

Lucina:

You were worried about Father?! Ha ha ha! I can just picture him receiving you at the castle, broadsword across his lap! Ah ha!

Inigo:

There's that smile again!

Lucina:

I can't help it! Imagine Father chopping you into bloody bits! Heh ha ha ha!

Inigo:

I'm glad you're laughing and all, but maybe next we'll work on your sense of humor...

Lucina:

Ha ha... Oh, I'm sorry, Inigo. I'm just so happy about us, and... I guess I'm not used to such things.

Inigo:

Well, better get used to enjoying yourself, because you're stuck with me now!

Lucina:

Would that our love infects others just as sure as a smile does...

Inigo:

Right! We won't stop until every girl in the world is happy!

Lucina:

Right! ...Wait, just the girls? What do you mean, Inigo?!

Inigo:

Ha ha! ...Ha? Um...ha? Don't worry, love. You'll always come first in my book!

Lucina:

There shouldn't be a book at all! I catch you looking at another woman and it will be ME chopping you into bloody bits!

Inigo:

There's that odd sense of humor again! Heh, good one, Lucina. ...Er, Lucina?

And then Lucina reclassed to Bride.

Youreroyaltyyoushouldlearnhowtodance.jpg

Weeeeee.

Azure: This is a lesson in learning the ways of royalty.

Lucina: L-like this?

Good choice, son. Just be sure to don't do anything stupid. I'm under obligation from Chrom to punish you for any stupidity. Not to mention he will KILL you if you do something REALLY stupid.

Edited by shadowofchaos

Perhaps it's me, but after reading the translated Japanese supports and then the English ones, did NOA amp up Panne's dislike of humans? Because with the ones with Vaike, Henry and Virion, you almost thought she was Lethe.

Ooh, Ike reference! <3

Anyway, I've fallen in love with Frederick cause of his supports and character. Putting up naked Chrom posters = LOL.

I also found his support with the female Avatar adorable and it made me want to marry them even more! She calls him Freddy Bear and feeds him meat to help him get over that game meat fear of his. And of course, the Reggie reference! Also, Freddy's confession at the end is sooo cute and noble. You can see it in my avy. :3