Who Is Your Avatar Going To Marry?

Kaze

Alright, on a lighter, more fun note than what's been going on recently...

I apologize if this already exists and if it does, mods are free to lock this topic if they find it necessary to.

ANYWAYS! If you have already gotten the game or when you do get the game, which character do you plan to have your Avatar marry?

Personally, since I am playing as a female Avatar my first playthrough, I'm torn between Lon'qu, Vaike, and Gaius.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think there was a thread about this recently, but considering how many threads are getting posted in these days, it seems to have gotten lost.

Anyway, my main Avatar is going to marry Tharja, and my Theme Avatar (from the theme build thread, which is also lost) is (probably, unless someone else fits the character more) going to marry Chrom.

Stahl's where it's at. I'm totally going to be all over him as soon as the game shows up... As a dude for my first run I'm still unsure. Say'ri was my original planned waifu, but then Sully turned out so amazing. And there's also Cherche...

Ahhhh, I don't care if there has been a million similar topics; its better than what has been going around...

My female Avatar is marrying Chrom of course, and my male Avatar is marrying Tiki. If in the future I decide to make a more personalized Avatar, I actually don't know who I would marry....I always thought Lon'qu was hot......ack there are far too many choices.........thoughts???

I paired my Avatar with Cordelia on my first playthrough, and since after playing through the game she is still my favorite female character I shall be doing the same on my second playthrough. If I ever do a female Avatar run I'll be pairing my Avatar with Virion.

I didn't post who I would choose for when I do my Male Avatar play though. I'm probably going to marry Anna mostly because she finally gets to be playable in the game and I've always liked Anna.

I've said this in a couple other threads, but I don't mind saying it again. My Avatar is getting with Frederick. :3

Frederick initially doesn't trust you at all and you really don't care that much. I think it's totally awesome if something like that could develop into love. Plus, Frederick is pretty handsome, imo. He seems like a real knight in shining armor, and quite literally too. Hee hee.

Ya know what? I completely forgot that Anna is marriageable in this game. I wonder what kind of Morgan she'd make! After Tiki and Lucina, Lissa and Anna are my favorites cuz Lissa shares my birthday and Anna shares my name! :D So many good characters in this game to marry!

Cordelia. Full stop.

In future runs with Femvatars I'll probably have her wed with the likes of Vaike and Henry.

Wizard fight! Wizard fight! Yaaaaaay!

I originally planned to marry Tharja but now I'm not so sure since there are so many awesome ladies. For my female playthrough, I'll go for Basilio. Can't get any manlier than Basilio. ♥

Ya know what? I completely forgot that Anna is marriageable in this game. I wonder what kind of Morgan she'd make! After Tiki and Lucina, Lissa and Anna are my favorites cuz Lissa shares my birthday and Anna shares my name! :D So many good characters in this game to marry!

Heh. Reminds me of Kent from the first localized Fire Emblem game. XD First time I shared my name with a video game character. And I also considered marrying Say'ri for my male avatar. Depends on which one I like more once I play the game.

I went with Cherche, Chrom, and Aversa on my three Japanese version runs. On the American version, I'll start with some others. Probably Gaius and Tharja first, Lucina sometime later, and Basilio and Priam when I feel like waiting (and when Priam actually exists). So many people to sleep with, so little time.

I think I might also consider Gangrel for my female Avatar. Despite his absurdly long finger nails, the character could be interesting. XD

I'm basically planning on playing the harem game with a male avatar, and Lissa, Sumia, Maribelle, Miriel, Tharja, Nowi, and Lucina. If I'm going for a female avatar, then it'll be Chrom and Priam.

That's after I do supports though.

I'm going to marry everybody eventually, but so far my first Avatar is going to marry Donnel and have an all Hero family, and my first male Avatar will be marrying Lissa. :D

I'm probably going to go with either Lissa or Lucina in my first playthrough. Possibly Tiki, but I'm not sure that would be worth it since you apparently get her so late in the game.