[FE13] The Great Awakening

Ema Skye

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's go!

Premonition: 2/2

Avatar pairs up with Chrom who ORKOs Validar.

Prologue: 4/6

Fred and Avatar pair up and go up.

Chapter 1: 3/9

Chrom and Avatar pair up and avatar doubles stuff.

Chapter 2: 4/13

Frederick+Vaike and Avatar+Chrom go up!

Chapter 3: 4/17

Frederick+Vaike head up to the boss to ORKO with Silver.

Paralogue 1: Free/17

Took 18 turns to level up Vaike and Chrom.

Chapter 4: 2/19

Avatar pairs up with Chom, goes up, and switches with Chrom. Frederick takes the left fighter. Vaike takes the right fighter. Everything else goes for Avatar. In order for a very safe run, Avatar needs to dodge a 59% from Marth on the turn 2 enemy phase.

Chapter 5: 5/24

Chrom and Avatar pair up and pretty much solo things. Frederick helps out by killing mages since he can double them. Lon'qu and Vaike pair up to kill the bottom level of the cliff.

Chapter 6: 5/29

Chrom and Avatar take on the left side. Frederick helps Marth out around the door. Lon'qu and Vaike help out where they can.

Chapter 7: 3/32

Everyone heads out east, Cordelia manages to scrape out a kill, since she arrives on turn 3. Avatar hit Lv.20 too.

Edited by Doofina

Premonition: 2 turns, (Total=2)

MU pairs with Chrom, Chrom ORKO's Validar w/ Silver Sword

Prologue: 3 turns (Total=5)

1.Pair- Up Chrom with MU, MU is wieling the Bronze Sword this turn(since enemies are only in 1 range) Fredericks moves so that he can reach the range of the bosses group in turn 2. Lissa is kept in a safe position.

2.Move Frederick in range of the Bosses Group of enemies, MU heals with Vulenary(equipped with Thunder)

3.Frederick attacks the Boss(Boss kills himself on enemy phase), MU heals with Vulenary again(and is in range of both Mages to finish them off on enemy phase, Chrom gets a dual attack on one of them).

Chapter 1: 3 turns (Total=8)

1.Frederick Pairs up with Chrom, Chrom moves(due to +1 move) adjacent to the fighter near the East fort and drops Fred in range of a Fighter. MU moves to be adjacent to Chrom and attacks the east fort Fighter(Chrom Duals and kills, MU gets level 4 and HP/STR/MAG/SPD/LUK)

1.E Merc attacks MU, MU counters, Fighter attacks Fred and is killed

2. Fred kills the remaining Mercenary, Chrom Pairs with MU and I MU them on a forest in range of all enemies(including Boss) and sits on fort.

2E. MU kills Merc, Archer(dual chrom dual), gains level( HP/STR/MAG/SKL/SPD/DEF) D-rank tome, kills fighter,kill fighter, 12 HP remaining. Boss attacks Fred(no damage)

3.Fred attacks Boss for 21 damage(Boss is on a Forest), MU moves in range of boss(the boss will prioritise him it can't damage Fred

3E.Boss attacks MU, MU doubles boss, becomes level 6 (HP/STR/MAG/SKL/SPD/LUK), finishes map

Chapter 2: 4 turns, (Total=12)

1.MU Trades Vulenary and Bronze Sword to Stahl, and pairs up with Chrom(since all ar adjacent).Frederick takes the Bronze Sword off Stahl and Pairs up with him. Stahl moves forward and Fred attacks the Barbarian with Silver Lance. Chrom!MU goes in range of a Barbarian and Merc.

2. Miriel Appears, she attacks the Merc(it survives slightlY) from a safe spot. Frederick moves to fort and swaps to Stahl

3. Stahl stays on fort MU kills some Soldiers.

4.Frederick attacks the Boss with an Iron Sword, Chrom and MU move in range of a surviving soldier, Chrom is main.

Chapter 3: 4 turns (Total=16)

1.MU and Fred go Right to get the key. Stahl goes near the right with miriel next to him to draw an archer and soldier. Chrom Recruits Kellam and attacks the enemies near the left for EXP.

2.Fred opens the door, the rest do similar stuff to the previous turns.

3. Same stuff, swap Chrom for Kellam(for Javelin), Miriel finishes the archer and Stahl goes on ground sparkle and gains 30 EXP. Fred heads towards Boss and swaps to MU(with Thunder(, Fred is wielding the Iron Axe) and hits Merc.

4. Chrom kills the remaining enemy on the left, Fred kills the Boss with 2 Hammer hits.

Paralogue 1: 0(14)turns, (Total=16)

-Levelling characters and building supports

-Got the Rescue Stave and Killer Lance

Chapter 4: 2 turns (Total=18)

1.Frederick Pairs up with Stahl and Stahl can now move in range of the 2 Mages and swap to Fred(with Javelin), MU and Chrom stand side to side each in range of a fighter.

2. Stahl KO's a Fighter(netting C-rank Swords),as does Kellam Miriel attacks Marth from safe range, MU Pairs with Chrom they defeat Marth and the rest of the remaining enemies enemies on the enemy phase.

Edited by arvilino

Uh, they can pair up with undrafted units, but can't pair up with drafted units.

Not sure where you're getting that from.

Edited by Doofina

1. Undrafted units may: pair up with undrafted units.

2. Undrafted units may not do anything listed above, including but not limited to: pairing up with drafted units, meatshielding, healing and supporting.

Bolded is supposed to read Undrafted units may not do anything NOT listed above bla bla. Minor nitpick I know.

fe13 draft

Validar - 2/2 turns

owned validar

Prologue - 3/5 turns

this is the not validar one because

mu is +speed - skill

this build allowed her to double everything except the myrmidon.

UNIT         CLASS            LEVEL HP ST MG SK SP LC DF RS
CHROM        LORD             01.25 20 07 01 08 08 05 07 01
ANNIKA       TACTICIAN        03.10 20 07 06 05 10 06 06 05
FREDERICK    GREAT KNIGHT  ??/01.50 28 13 02 12 10 06 14 03
LISSA        CLERIC           01.40 17 01 05 04 04 08 03 04

Chapter 1 - 3/8 turns

Fred took out the archer and other guy to the north, while chrom paired with mu orko'd the fighters. Virion lured one of the myrms to get some exp for himself and lissa. Fred attacked the boss on turn 3 and Annika had enough speed with chrom's boost to double the boss, who targetted her over Fred.

UNIT         CLASS            LEVEL HP ST MG SK SP LC DF RS
CHROM        LORD             02.00 21 08 01 09 08 05 07 02
ANNIKA       TACTICIAN        04.35 20 08 06 05 11 07 06 05
FREDERICK    GREAT KNIGHT  ??/01.92 28 13 02 12 10 06 14 03
LISSA        CLERIC           01.60 17 01 05 04 04 08 03 04
VIRION       ARCHER           02.30 19 06 00 09 05 07 06 01

Chapter 2 - 4/12 turns

Frederick tried to weaken dudes at the start for the others, while they picked off the straggles while fred went north with his silver lance.

UNIT         CLASS            LEVEL HP ST MG SK SP LC DF RS  WEPON                   SUPPORT
CHROM        LORD             02.15 21 08 01 09 08 05 07 02  E SWORD                 C ANNIKA
ANNIKA       TACTICIAN        06.25 22 08 08 05 13 08 06 05  D TOME E SWORD          C CHROM
FREDERICK    GREAT KNIGHT  ??/03.02 30 15 03 12 11 06 16 03  B LANCE D AXE D SWORD
LISSA        CLERIC           02.00 18 02 05 05 05 09 03 05  E STAFF
VIRION       ARCHER           03.00 19 06 00 10 06 07 07 01  D BOW

Chapter 3 - 4/16 turns

fred and sumia went to the boss

Paralogue 1 - DONNY TRAINING

As I type this, I am attempting to actually use donny.

We'll see how long that lasts.

UNIT         CLASS            LEVEL HP ST MG SK SP LC DF RS  WEPON                   SUPPORT
CHROM        LORD             04.00 22 10 01 10 09 07 08 02  D SWORD                 B ANNIKA
ANNIKA       TACTICIAN        08.39 24 08 08 05 15 08 06 06  D TOME E SWORD          B CHROM
FREDERICK    GREAT KNIGHT  ??/04.43 32 16 03 13 11 06 16 03  A LANCE D AXE C SWORD   C SUMIA
LISSA        CLERIC           05.20 20 03 07 06 05 11 03 07  E STAFF
VIRION       ARCHER           04.70 19 07 00 10 06 07 07 02  D BOW
SUMIA        PEGASUS KNIGHT   04.17 20 08 04 14 12 09 06 08  D LANCE                 C FREDERICK
DONNEL       VILLAGER         03.35 18 06 00 03 05 13 03 01  E LANCE

Chapter 4 - 2/18 turns

Lissa rescued sumia one space forward, so Frederick could orko the two knights and hit Marth. He then finished her with Callums Javelin, and all the other 1-2 ranged enemies as well. Chrom and co handled the two axedudes at the start.

Chapter 5 - 3/21 turns

I have decided that donny is a useless piece of crap

Sumia flew north with Frederick, and switched places with him on turn two, and he killed everything in the general vicinity with the javelin. Except the boss and a couple wyverns on turn 2.

Annika killed the two turn three fighter reinforcements on then enemy phase, while Frederick killed the myrm and the straggling wyverns after he killed the boss.

CHROM        LORD             04.91 22 10 01 10 09 07 08 02  D SWORD                 A ANNIKA
ANNIKA       TACTICIAN        10.11 26 08 09 06 17 08 06 08  C TOME E SWORD          A CHROM
FREDERICK    GREAT KNIGHT  ??/06.97 34 17 05 14 12 07 18 04  A LANCE D AXE C SWORD   B SUMIA
LISSA        CLERIC           05.83 20 03 07 06 05 11 03 07  D STAFF
VIRION       ARCHER           05.03 20 08 00 10 07 07 07 03  D BOW
SUMIA        PEGASUS KNIGHT   06.18 21 08 04 16 14 10 07 08  C LANCE                 B FREDERICK
DONNEL       VILLAGER         03.35 18 06 00 03 05 13 03 01  E LANCE

Skipped Paralogue 2 for now.

Paralogue 3: Free/32

Took 7 turns here because I wanted the Seraph Robe for Cordelia.

Chapter 8: 7/39

Took a turn to get the second seal.

Chapter 9: 4/43

Reclassed Avatar to Dark Mage. Chrom pairs up with Avatar and Cordelia pairs up with Frederick and the two stomp the place.

Paralogue 4: free/43

Training for Cordelia and Anna.

Paralogue 2: free/43

Staffspam for Anna

Chapter 10: 3/46

Frederick pairs up with Cordelia. Anna rescues Cordelia and sends her over to Mustafa. Lon'qu and Vaike go up the right path for exp. Avatar and Chrom pick off thieves to get resources. I got the Robe and the Master Seal.

Chapter 11: 3/49

Promoted Cordelia to Dark Flier and promoted Avatar to Sorceror. Cordelia+Frederick take on the right. Avatar+Lonqu take on the middle. Chrom+Vaike take on the right. Anna gets them into position.

Chapter 12: 4/53

Avatar and Lon'qu pretty much stomp the map. Anna has fun with the Levin Sword, and Cordelia kills a few knights.

Chapter 13: 1/54

Anna rescues Cordelia+Fred who kill the boss.

Paralogue Morgan: Free/54

Training for Veteran!Lucina.

Paralogue Severa: Free/54

Nosferatank.

Skirmish 1: 5/59

Training for Severa.

Chapter 14: 1/60

Anna rescues Cordelia+Frederick up and they kill the boss.

Chapter 15: 5/65

Nosferatank Avatar does work. Lucina, Cordelia, Severa and Anna help out too.

Edited by Doofina

Premonition: 2/2

Standard

Prologue: 4/6

They kinda just ran up. I found out it was possible to 3 turn this chapter though.

Chapter 1: 3/9

People grouped up and killed things. Sully got some decent exp here.

Chapter 2: 3/12

People paired up and ran straight towards the boss. Sully and chrome both got a little bit of extra exp here. Yay!

Chapter 3: 4/16

Went to the left. Sully got some exp. Boss died to MU on enemy phase 4. Could also be 3 turned. But requires sully to not suck. TO MUCH EFFORT AT THIS POINT IN TIME WAY TO MANY DAMN RESTARTS.

Paralogue 1: Free!

Took exactly 20 turns. Got both chests. Chrome and sully cleared mostly all of the map. MU did a small bit though.

Chapter 4: 2/18

Really easy. Shino paired with sully. Sully dropped Shino right at the end of Marth's range. Frederick paired up with Shino. Marth then paired up with sully. Shino killed marth on EP 1. EP 2 sully moves down out of mages range switches to Chrome who kills both fighters and Shino kills all the other units in the top.

Chapter 5: 4/22

Fred paired with Shino and went op. Chrome paired with sully and went west and javelin killed the dark mage with an extra hit from chrome. Mage dude that joined this map and is free aggroed the first wyvern so that all the wyverns would come. And I proceeded to kill everything all over the place. Last two wyvern rider reinforcements killed themselves on Shino on EP4.

All in all I could have had 20 Turns by this point if i had really put in the effort for a 3 turn on the prologue and the 3 turn on chapter 3. But those are a pain in the ass.

Edited by Shinori

Chapter 16: 3/68

Promoted my WK!Severa to Griffon Rider. Severa and Cordelia were rescued by Anna and they made their way up to the boss. Severa hammered Cervantes.

Chapter 17: 4/72

Severa and Cordelia go up through the left side with Lucina. Avatar nosferatanks the right side. Anna and Chrom open the door for a quick rescue staff use to get Cordelia and Severa over for a turn 4 boss kill with a Javelin.

Chapter 18: 6/78

Anna rescues Avatar+Severa, and they make their way to Yen'fay.

Paralogue 17: free/78

Holy crap they send so many enemies at you in this map. But I rescued Tiki to the top row so I only needed 5 slots to protect her instead of 7.

Chapter 19: 1/79

Anna rescues up Killer Lance!Cordelia who crits Walhart (31% chance in one of two attacks, for a chance of around 50% for a one turn).

Chapter 20: 4/83

Anna rescues Avatar and Cordelia up who beat Walhart. Lucina is growing into a monster and now has Rightful King.

Chapter 21: 5/88

Nosferatank Avatar may be really powerful, but Galeforce Cordelia is certainly pulling more than her own weight. Also reclassed Lucina to Assassin for better offense.

Chapter 22: 1/89

Anna rescues Cordelia and Severa up. They kill the War Cleric, activate Galeforce and kill Aversa.

Chapter 23: 7/96

Wow this was insane. Javelin!Cordelia goes around killing things. I brought Tiki for Lucina pair up but she died and she's not helpful enough to be worth resetting for at this point (like this is the first time I fielded her). Anna ORKOs most of the map with Arcthunder which is pretty bro.

Chapter 24: 4/100

Hey Frederick, haven't seen you in 10 chapters. He pairs up with Cordelia who pretty much overkills everything at this point. Her, Avatar+Severa and Anna wreck the map.

Chapter 25: 1/101

Anna and Henry pair up. Lucina and Frederick pair up. Cordelia and Say'ri pair up. Severa uses rally movement. Lucina kills a berserker. Anna goes up and rescues Cordelia. Cordelia flies up and kills a Sorceror. Then Cordelia activates Galeforce and attacks Aversa. Aversa suicides on the enemy phase.

Final: 2/103

Go up. Cordelia Brave Lances. Avatar uses Goetia. Lucina ends up Aethering Grima and critting on the second hit, ending it.

Unit stats and stuff in a sec.

Edited by Doofina

Chapter 6: 4/26

Everyone split up and killed things. Sully went for the boss with chrome. They even got S-rank support after this map!

Paralogue 2: Free!

Just had some leveling for panne and chrome. Icon was used on MU. 8 turns if you wanted to know.

Chapter 7: 3/29

EVERYONE RUN EAST. SHINO YOU DO NOTHING CAUSE YOU ARE 20 ALREADY. I have an feeling that you can 2-turn this chapter maybe. At least with Sumia. You might be able to do it with sully as well. I'm not sure though.

Chapter 8: 7/36

Shino kinda hung back and killed things. It's meh but whatever. Got both seals.

Chapter 9: 5/41

Stuck to the wall ran along killed things. Got tharja with Chrome and

FORGOT I HAD GREGOR.

Paralogue 3: Free

Killed things mostly with gregor and stuff. Free exp.

Chapter 10: 4/45

Fred paired with Panne and moved west with Shino who was paired with sully. Got all 4 items. Sully dropped shino at the boss and boss died on EP 3. Tharja and Gregor got some free exp in the lanes.

Chapter 11: 4/48

Paladin Sully! She was 16 at promote. kills boss on turn 3. People split up and killed things. Sully is great. Gregor sucks at the moment. Kinda sucks that I didn't 3 turn it. Was having too many issues getting a 3 turn and decided to live with a 4. WHATEVER.

Promoted Shino to sorc and Tharja to dark knight.

Chapter 12: 3/51

Shino and tharja went left then op. My other units went straight up then right. Sully strong. Shino op.

Chapter 13: 2/53

Shino went up with tharja. Killed everything and on turn 2 killed boss. Other people went elsewhere to try and get some exp.

BLAH.

Edited by Shinori

Unit Stats

Chrom

LVL	HP	STR	MAG	SKL	SPE	LCK	DEF	RES	SUPPORT
15/8	43	23	6	19	20	19	20	13	L'Arachel S
Battles: 75
Victories: 47

Chrom has a really strong earlygame. He's one of your best combat units, and a lightning fast support with Avatar keeps him useful until around Ch.15, when Avatar really starts to curbstomp the game and you have a flier with Naga's Tear on them.

L'Arachel (Avatar)

8/20/20	68	29	38	28	44	42	27	23	Chrom S
Battles: 318
Wins: 284

Really quite great, and amazing. The best unit in the game. Has a bit of a rough start, but it's generally smooth sailing. This was my first run with a Dark Mage+Nosferatu set up, and it worked really well. I don't know how it compares to a run where Avatar goes Dark Pegasus, so I'm really curious.

Frederick

7	34	17	2	15	15	7	16	6	Cordelia S
Battles: 66
Wins: 37

Great earlygame, and probably would've been really useful had he kept leveling consistently. He helps Cordelia roflstomp the midgame, and even when his daughter replaced her, he was still a better option to field then a few of my other units. Oh, and he kills the earlygame.

Vaike

10/1	33+5	12	1	12	10	8	7	0	Lon'qu A
Battles: 42
Wins: 17

Was nice for earlygame, and helped save turns in Ch.4-7, but then he got outclassed severally when Cordelia entered the scene and was capable of so much.

Lon'qu

10/3	32	17	2	24	21	15	12	6	Vaike A
Battles: 36
Wins: 26

He kinda eclipsed Vaike, because he was more useful than Vaike was and was only really useful when Vaike was. Wouldn't pick both again, but I'd give the +1 to Lon'qu for being a better pair up bot than Vaike.

Cordelia

20/16/8	71	36	19	38	40+2	31	31	25	Frederick S
Battles: 208
Wins: 154

Easily the MVP of the run, even considering Avatar. Cordelia's wings made so many lategame maps a breeze. She got pretty much every resource, and never dissapointed. Should and hopefully always will be a first round pick. You can't go wrong with her.

Anna

16/13	66	14	32	35	33	47	16	23
Battles: 100
Wins: 74

Wow, Anna! You need to be playable in more FE games! The best rescuer in the game. Move+1 is fantastic for a rescuer, eliminating most of the advantage a unit like Maribelle would have over her. Her Rescue Range of 18 at base is really enough to get her through the game. Lucky Seven helped make up for her lack of concrete durability, and Acrobatics ignoring Terrain penalties was a huge boon and saved a turn in Ch.25 since she could walk on mountains. Reclassing to Sage and getting Bolganone and Thoron was the icing on the cake. She comes with the Lucina seal of recomendation.

Henry

12/2	37	9	16	20	12	10	19	6
Battles: 1
Wins: 0

Dark Knights make an amazing pair up partner for a Rescuer, which is the only reason I wanted Henry. Hex and Anathema make up for a lack of concrete durability for the rescuer (since I think they still take effect), and Dark Knight gives Magic, Defense and Movement in pair up, which is the perfect combination for a rescue partner. It probably only gets better if he can support with his rescuebot!

Lucina

18/16/3	59	34	14	38	42	33	23	13
Battles: 91
Wins: 64

Wow, I have so many good things to say about you. Getting Veteran on you was something I will totally do in the future. She was able to get 7 levels in Morgan's Paralogue, and then could promote shortly afterwards. I wanted to ensure that she stayed usable, because Aether with Parallel Falchion really helps against Grima. She was pretty much always useful, and I really hope she stays free in the future, completely ignoring my bias for the character. Her combat was amazing, and she eclipsed her Father at base.

Severa

10/10/4	50	30+2	3	33	25	13	27	14
Battles: 23
Wins: 17

It wasn't a mistake getting you that skirmish, because you easily made up for it in Ch.16, 17, 18, 22 and 25. Having a solid user of Hammer made beating Cervantes a piece of cake, and she helped her mother double Phelos, Walhart and Aversa.

Say'ri

5	45	20	8	26	30	22	15	13
Battles: 17
Wins: 7

Lategame pair up bot at best. Would be helpful if you need someone to take on Yen'fay, because she doesn't get doubled by him. But giving a massive amount of speed helped save a turn in Ch.25, so I can't say I regret picking her.

Tiki

20	44	20+11	12+6	17+5	19+4	21	17+13	14+9
Battles: 2
Wins: 0

Gave good bonuses in pair up when she was alive, and had nice 1-2 range at base.

and some other things.

I don't think Olivia needs to be free. I didn't miss having her at all, and she probably would've only saved around 2 turns at best.

Everyone use Lucina because she's your best Grima killer if your Chrom is neglected like he so easily can be.

Free Paralogues to 20 turns were great, and they helped keep weaker units like Severa and Lucina in shape at the start. Plus then you don't need to get into shenanigans with drafting mothers and ensuring you have a father.

This was a lot of fun, and I hope to partake in more FE13 drafts.

Edited by Doofina

Chapter 3: 4/16

Went to the left. Sully got some exp. Boss died to MU on enemy phase 4. Could also be 3 turned. But requires sully to not suck. TO MUCH EFFORT AT THIS POINT IN TIME WAY TO MANY DAMN RESTARTS.

I dont think it can be done with a draft team. I have Stahl in my draft and I cant 3 turn by exactly 1 move because I can only open the door with Stahl in turn 2. Perhaps with both Sully and Stahl it could be done.