The Great Naval War of FE Awakening

Keiya

Because Ike belongs with Soren, not Elincia, duh.

So pies are really bento boxes. I wonder why they didn't just say so? It's not like people don't know what a bento is. D:

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mine too. But yeah, IS seems like they really tried to achieve equality among the likelihood of Awakening pairings being absolute canon, and I like that. Chrom and Sumia might have gotten a bit of extra attention, but I believe it's just to show off the marriage system and encourage players to make a bunch of characters get hitched. Chrom and Sumia could've been a randomly chosen pair or IS picked them because they continue the little trend of lords being able to be paired with Peg knights.

Because Ike belongs with Soren, not Elincia, duh.

So pies are really bento boxes. I wonder why they didn't just say so? It's not like people don't know what a bento is. D:

That's assuming everyone who plays FE knows bento boxes. I mean, you could translate is as "boxed lunch", or "packed lunch", but yes, I guess you could do something different aside from "pie".

Also, why are Tellius pairings showing up in a commentary about FE13 shipping? O___o

Also, Everyone x Everyone? Is this the Banquet of Chestnuts all over again!? Coz I can totally dig that!

Also, why are Tellius pairings showing up in a commentary about FE13 shipping? O___o

Don't ask me. I swear, I don't think I was the one to bring it up. xP

EDIT: Yeah, it wasn't me. I didn't start it. lol

Edited by Anacybele

Presumably, because Paris and Priam were the prince and king of Troy, and when Paris took Helen, a thousand ships (the real thing) followed.

He's basically making a joke on how this game has so many pairings that just... work, I suppose.

Edited by Folt

Presumably, because Paris and Priam were the prince and king of Troy, and when Paris took Helen, a thousand ships (the real thing) followed.

It would be hilarious if IS anticipated this and did it on purpose. But I guess it's just hilarity in hindsight.

It's a shame they gave Virion such a stupid character trait.

Likes to profess his love to every girl he meets

I mean, come onnn.

That's the best character, and you ruined it!

I know right? It's in-SAIN that they didn't pull it off right.