I forgot why naruto was so good

Aizenberg

I didn't listen to the theme you posted, but is this the one where it says "I wanna rocks, rocks my heart." Because if it isn't, you're wrong.

EDIT-Ya, it's nice music, but you're wrong (I think, I didn't listen to the full track length).

Edited by Mouse

+ Character development

- PLOT

- THE MAIN CHARACTER

- SASUKE

Pretty sure it sucks.

Honestly, I think Kishimoto had a good plot going on until we had the timeskip. A lot of the plot that he developed surrounding the Great Ninja War, Sage of the Six Paths, etc. isn't just uninteresting, it doesn't really make sense. A lot of this stuff is discussed mythically and given the modern state of the world that makes sense, but the creation-level events of all of this were supposed to have happened just a few hundred years prior to the story beginning. The war that everyone talks about as though it was some primordial event was barely even sixty years ago.

Most of it just isn't sensible at this point.

Just looked it up, it's really too bad it's wrapped up in cursed bloodline hoohah, would've made me laugh pretty hard if they were like "I regret to inform you that somehow your whole bloodline is manic-depressive as fuck"

ohhhhliohhhhhhhhliohliohh

Shikamaru and Rock Lee. You don't fuck with them.

Then they did.

They screwed with Shikamaru???

IOSGMOIDMGOKGMDKOGMODMGOUSDNM

(googles)

AAAh.

The shadow guy.

I thought you meant they screwed with that dude with the dog.

I mean, I like Shikamaru OK, but I'd be pissed if they screwed with Kiba.

(I mean it's just an anime but I'm sure you know what I mean...? Even though I don't...)

I prefer classic naruto to the new shit. My biggest issue with Shippuden was... TOO MANY FLASHBACKS. I really can't overstate this. Often they'll have a flashback, flash forward, then restate what happened in the flashback in a confused voice "I know I dodged the arrow back then, but DID I REALLY dodge the arrow back then?" and then the other person will have a flashback to the exact same moment where everything plays out exactly the same, then a flash forward and, "Oh, guess it did happen the way you said. But just to be sure..." then another goddamn flashback.

Augh Shippuden is so awful.

Shikamaru and Rock Lee. You don't fuck with them.

Then they did.

How did they fuck with either of them? Both have been kicking ass in the current battle, and considering they ARE fighting the final boss, that's not bad!

(Lee kicked the final boss at 300km/h and split the fucker in half, it was coo')

I prefer classic naruto to the new shit. My biggest issue with Shippuden was... TOO MANY FLASHBACKS. I really can't overstate this. Often they'll have a flashback, flash forward, then restate what happened in the flashback in a confused voice "I know I dodged the arrow back then, but DID I REALLY dodge the arrow back then?" and then the other person will have a flashback to the exact same moment where everything plays out exactly the same, then a flash forward and, "Oh, guess it did happen the way you said. But just to be sure..." then another goddamn flashback.

Augh Shippuden is so awful.

I hate literal flashbacks. It's so annoying when you're in the middle of a fight and it's starting to get at least passable, and then at the very end they start inwardly remembering their childhood and you're like "FUUUUUUCK now I have to wait two months to see the end of this shit?!" This is one of the reasons I hate catching up on the bigger manga weekly. I wouldn't appreciate it very much if I were reading them in simple sequence, but having to wait for this annoying flashback piece to start and finish is annoying.

The best of Naruto was the first 150 episodes. Every character had their moments of glory. Then of course there was all the heart warming moments. The reason why it's not as good as it was back then is because it focuses to much on Naruto and Sasuke's bromance.

Not even 150. Like 130. After Naruto's big battle with Sasuke it went down the shitter cuz of the fillers. Then Shippuuden started off alright and my boy Shikamaru went ham but after that fillers and fillers and fillers and fillers and I just couldn't take it anymore man. The actual plot is decent, the action was cool, and most of the characters are pretty good.

It used to be, but then it got really bad, but then it become decent again for a short period, but then it slowly went from bad to worse.

Now the latest arc in the manga has hit rock bottom imo.