A Warning For Those That Pre-ordered the Game/Bundle

Dan

I just went to Gamestop to get my bundle. They told me when I pre ordered it would be the 5th. I went there and they're like sorry won't come in until Friday. I was fully planning to take a dump and start FE but no now I have to hold my dump.

I already saw it. I already know about the spoiler anyway, unfortunately. Some people just don't know how to keep quiet. >.>

I was fully planning to take a dump and start FE but no now I have to hold my dump.

Uh, excuse me, but we don't need to know this. That's gross, and TMI.

Edited by Anacybele

I already saw it. I already know about the spoiler anyway, unfortunately. Some people just don't know how to keep quiet. >.>

I also learned about this particular spoiler very early. I hate spoilers, so I figured I should warn people. Unfortunately, I kind of accidentally spoiled this exact spoiler with my previous avatar and signature (which is why my current avatar is what it is). I don't think too many people noticed that weren't already in on it, and thankfully they told me so i could change it. Hopefully this will make up for it a bit.

I was fully planning to take a dump and start FE but no now I have to hold my dump.

You are now the most hilarious person that I know.

There are, if I remember properly, three members currently using a picture of unmasked Marth as their profile picture, which shows up everywhere they post. A bunch of people talk openly about the spoiler events in topics that have nothing to do with the character, and that shouldn't even have open spoilers. The freaking picture for the Gamestop artbook used that page as the advertisement. One of the trailers for the game shows scenes of unmasked Marth for several seconds. I don't think anybody is even remotely trying to hide it anymore.

Masked Marth with an unmasked look is no spoiler. The images simply represent the DLC Marth...pretty heavily, in fact. And as we all know, the DLC missions have nothing to do with the main story. So I'd throw away the accusations that the art book has a spoiler in it, because it clearly doesn't. It only REALLY becomes a spoiler if they reveal who Masked Marth actually is, and they don't. So there you have it.

Masked Marth with an unmasked look is no spoiler. The images simply represent the DLC Marth...pretty heavily, in fact. And as we all know, the DLC missions have nothing to do with the main story. So I'd throw away the accusations that the art book has a spoiler in it, because it clearly doesn't. It only REALLY becomes a spoiler if they reveal who Masked Marth actually is, and they don't. So there you have it.

The art book doesn't show DLC Marth. It shows Masked Marth, and on the same page, Masked Marth, Unmasked.

[spoiler=read only if you've already been spoiled]That was sort of confusing, but what I'm trying to say is it shows Lucina (with no mask).

[spoiler=read only if you've already been spoiled]That was sort of confusing, but what I'm trying to say is it shows Lucina (with no mask).

It doesn't actually tell us who he is though. Yeah, he looks kind of feminine, but Marth has almost always looked that way, so I wouldn't have known if I didn't already know when I got the book.

Edited by Anacybele

There are, if I remember properly, three members currently using a picture of unmasked Marth as their profile picture, which shows up everywhere they post. A bunch of people talk openly about the spoiler events in topics that have nothing to do with the character, and that shouldn't even have open spoilers. The freaking picture for the Gamestop artbook used that page as the advertisement. One of the trailers for the game shows scenes of unmasked Marth for several seconds. I don't think anybody is even remotely trying to hide it anymore.

I've been lying constantly to my brother in law trying to preserve the spoiler lol

I've been lying constantly to my brother in law trying to preserve the spoiler lol

He will probably realize that very quickly once he sees the boxart of the game or hears Masked Marth's voice in the second chapter.