"WHERE IS CHALLENGE?!?"

Doga

Every time Gregor smashes someone's head in with his sword and he says this line, I imagine him making fun of Normal Mode's ridiculous ease.

I know this game gets harder as you go up difficulties, but smashing through NM is so much damn fun. Is anyone else experiencing extreme luck with crits? I've gotten so many in the low percentages (1-10%), and don't even get me started on supported units with killer weapons. Over-the-top crits.

Another nice touch they added to this game is when you defeat mounted units, they dramatically fall of their horse/pegasus/wyvern.

Every time Gregor smashes someone's head in with his sword and he says this line, I imagine him making fun of Normal Mode's ridiculous ease.

I know this game gets harder as you go up difficulties, but smashing through NM is so much damn fun. Is anyone else experiencing extreme luck with crits? I've gotten so many in the low percentages (1-10%), and don't even get me started on supported units with killer weapons. Over-the-top crits.

Another nice touch they added to this game is when you defeat mounted units, they dramatically fall of their horse/pegasus/wyvern.

''Killing is my job''

-Tharja

Imagine a Dark Mage that has a Ruin tome being supported...

That's an over-the-top crit.

Then forge the Ruin tome.

"Special delivery!" 8]

Henry TERRIFIES me. I don't know what it is, but that guy just frightens me on so many levels. You'd think Tharja would frighten or unnerve me, but no, only time she ever creeped me out is when she tried to be "normal".

Wait, they didn't disable lethality on bosses? Because that seems like something that shouldn't happen.

They shouldn't be able to proc it, if Dragonskin was coded correctly.

Pygmalion, can you confirm that you procced Lethality on Grima? Not Aether or Ignis or Sol or Luna?

Edit: I just tested it. Lethality does activate. It just deals no damage.

Edited by Snike

Related question: can multiple active skills proc at once?

If you mean the % based skills, excluding Armsthrift, I don't believe so. I'm not so sure about Vengeance, though.