So, if Tiki is in this game...

Cookies

... why isn't Xane? I know he wasn't a major character like the others, but didn't he say in FE12 that he was also of the divine dragon clan? That should mean he still lives to FE:Awakening's time, right? Or did he die somewhere along the line? Did he die because he threw away his dragonstone? Or did he just vanish?

Xane is/was around the same age as athos, and mostly matured, whereas Tiki was around the age Nowi is. (possibly even Nah) in FE12.

so i'm guessing he is dead by now.

Edited by Perrfersser FerrtSperrkle

Or:

The world of Fire Emblem Awakening was really all in Say'ri's head or rather Lyn's. You see as Lyn was bedridden slowly approaching her final days, in her mind she saw a whole another world created from her slowly fading mind. In this world she would see her old friend the Tactician, or who she thought was who lost all their memories of her. As it went on, her mind slowly became unable to hold onto what could and could not be possable hence the time travling that happens on later, hoping to see all her comrades she once fought along side with, along with those she meet as Say'ri. And each element that happens to Say'ri within her dream world is something that reflects upon herself (won't bore anyone with the details) but as her mind got closer and closer to the end, death it self would be represented in her dream, both it and the Tactician, or now known as My Unit, would try to wake her before the end so she could say godbye to her husband and child before her passing.

...man I am just going silly just waiting for my copy.

Edited by Dishamonpow

Or:

The world of Fire Emblem Awakening was really all in Say'ri's head or rather Lyn's. You see as Lyn was bedridden slowly approaching her final days, in her mind she saw a whole another world created from her slowly fading mind. In this world she would see her old friend the Tactician, or who she thought was who lost all their memories of her. As it went on, her mind slowly became unable to hold onto what could and could not be possable hence the time travling that happens on later, hoping to see all her comrades she once fought along side with, along with those she meet as Say'ri. And each element that happens to Say'ri within her dream world is something that reflects upon herself (won't bore anyone with the details) but as her mind got closer and closer to the end, death it self would be represented in her dream, both it and the Tactician, or now known as My Unit, would try to wake her before the end so she could say godbye to her husband and child before her passing.

That's some twilight zone shit!

Every fictional universe has been theorized to be one of the characters' fragile mind working itself out whilst in a coma/near death at this point it seems.

What if the entire Serenes forest website including, sub-domains, is actually a projection of the collective unconscious's/final dream's of the admins, that, in their original world that never had any fire emblem after 7 localized, created an alternate dimension where it gathered a community and brought more localizations. We, as users, are accessing this via a super-technology known as REM hacking, and are pulling it into this world, where the early games would be used as catalysts for people to expand upon them based upon the basics of this 'hacking' from which entirely new phenomenon, which we accessed through the various pipelines of thoughts known as 'the interwebs'.

or maybe i'm just delirious from being awake for 65 hours.

Yeah, I know he was trolling :) I'm just a noob here at Serenes and don't know how to spoiler yet :P

[spoiler ]Insert text, pics, and junk here.

Boom, lesson for the day~

Edited by Elieson

Or:

Did you take inspiration from the Ash Ketchum theory for that, by any chance? XD

Did you take inspiration from the Ash Ketchum theory for that, by any chance? XD

Nah, the Squall is Dead theory was on my mind at the time, but as stated before that kind of idea is around everywhere.

Also I do apologizes if that did come out a bit mean towards Miss. Cookies, just following the crowd one would say.

What about Nagi? Isn't she the reincarnation of Naga? I heard that Naga is in the game in some form.

From what I remember about the dialogue in Shadow Dragon...

Nagi didn't seem to be aware that she was Naga's reincarnation. Perhaps sometimes later she eventually remembered, and changed her name back to Naga?

Speaking of Tiki is she only available to get in spotpass or i can get her in the game normally unsure.gif

You get her eventually through story, she wouldn't be on the cover if she was spotpass.

Edited by Xeph