Spanish [Insert "Greater than" sign here because my keyboard doesn't have it] English

Junkhead

Something I want to add is that Spanish is very varied because of the way people speak it and the words they use. For instance, the Argentinian Spanish is not the same as the Honduran Spanish , despite using the same words because the words are used in different context.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you in some kind of emo phase Musashi-sama?

Yeah I don't remember Musashi-san-chan-dono-chama being so totally uncool.

Join the party, man. You have to wear nationalist pride and represent your language. o/

Edited by Esau of Isaac

Are you in some kind of emo phase Musashi-sama?

No. Why do you ask?

If it's because of my lack of an avatar or signature, that's because I simply haven't gotten around to putting them up yet.

I wish I could learn another language, I should get back into French or something. Being bilingual would be super cool.

I wish I could learn another language, I should get back into French or something. Being bilingual would be super cool.

speaking spanish as i have been told (i was only informed of this in Canada) is apparently a great way to pick up women

...In Canada?

Yes, partly due to the fact that there isn't as many Spanish speaking people as in the US I assume. I was never told of this in the US which is why i assume that.

In the US I'd be willing to bet money that Spanish is easily the second most spoken language in the country, obviously behind English.

Come down here in in the southwestern US and you can't swing a dead cat without hitting someone that knows Spanish. Even I know the basics of the language and I hate it.

speaking spanish as i have been told (i was only informed of this in Canada) is apparently a great way to pick up women

Haha, well I doubt I'd be able to pull it off well. My voice is probably too boisterous for that to work in the right way. Though Spanish also sounds neat.

Can I just learn all the languages.

No joke, if I could have any superpower it would be to know all languages. I'm always most jealous of people that are natively multilingual. Basically people that grew up in a culturally diverse area, where they grew up learning multiple languages and can speak them with ease. My family on my mother's side immigrated from France and my grandmother knew the language growing up as a young child. However her mother made her stop speaking it to integrate, I guess, so she lost the ability to speak it and of course never taught it to my mother.

I could be speaking French casually right now if a distant relative were decidedly more cool. ;__;

Edited by Esau of Isaac