"Don't speak her name" is the best song in the entire series

Paperblade

"Don't speak her name!" can just as easily be said with the tone of "you're not worthy enough to" or "you're so vile even speaking her name is like defiling it" or any other number of connotations. Without actually knowing context, it seems entirely reasonable, but this is not really a place for debating the finer qualities of localization, rather for enjoying melodies.

Agreed that "Don't speak her name" is good, although within FE13, I like I~Because (whatever that is in English) more.

Personally, I like some of the ending songs the best, like FE6's "Eteral Wind", FE8's "Fly with the Breeze" and FE12's "friends".

I don't know if this will prove you wrong, but I have a soft spot for this one.

(FE12 Endless Battle YT vid)

I like that one too.

Screw You All Together We Ride.

EDIT: But apart from that...you all know nothing can beat the first time you hear the Main Theme in any given FE game, but particularly this one because it makes you wait so long for it:

Edited by Murdok Dracul

Both songs are in chapter 10?

And you only get to access those songs like relisten to then after the end of first game right...

"Don't mock my sister's words" is the unlocalized name for "Don't speak her name". They're the same song, and indeed, prior to unlocking sound test you'll only be hearing them in chapter 10 to my knowledge.

Enjoy it, though. Chapter 10 is amazing.