I know it's been done before but...

I was thinking of saying Marth because he is my Smash Bros main, but I won't because I know feck all about him.

My favorite character is Lyn, for various reasons. She's the first character I met in a Fire Emblem game, she's my favorite fighting unit in the game, I like her personality and character, and of course 'other' reasons...

Jeigan.

Most men his age would be content to sit in a rocking chair and rant about how they had to use sticks and rocks instead of lances and swords back in the day. Not Jeigan; he gets on his horse and rides into battle with his lord. Except in book 2. Damn you, Intelligent Systems. How could you replace Jeigan with that loser Alan? :(

Marcus is a close second for more or less the same reasons.

I love Sain - the fact that he will hit on every woman is just too priceless. He's hilarious. And he's a cavalier so bonus points for being a useful class.

I also like Dieck, for no other reason really than he's a powerhouse and seems to have some sort of history with Rutger, who is also pretty good.

And of course Hector, since he's the most blunt character in the whole game. He just says whatever he wants straight to people's faces with no regard for feelings. Hilarious and classic.

Nephenee, for being in all my playthrough's of RD and PoR.

Being from the country and fighting for her family is rather cliche, yes, but I love her personality as she's quiet and shy.

Though probably not as much in RD.

That and halbardiers are tied with archers for being my favorite class.

It would have been Ike for his mass pwnage, except that I'm more attracted to female FE characters.

So I'm going to have to go with Tana for being my favorite Pegasus Knight (which is my favorite class in the series) in the series, and I fell in love with her artwork. And her stats are great too.

Well I'm going to be an ass and chose three.

Erk, he's my favorite mage, and has never missed a playthrough for me

Marth: He was the first lord and that has to count for something

Jeigan: If you suck so bad that you get your own list of people who suck as bad as you do, and called Jeigan's, you deserve something

Hector.

Not only is he godly and probably the best unit for my playstyle in any FE game I've played to date, he's just a cool dude. I myself take pride in my tactless, total brutal honesty, and Hector is much the same.