• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

MU build is +Mag, -Lck

Premonition - 2/2

hi guys i'm chrom and i orko validar.

Prologue - 3/5

Avatar and Chrom pair up. Her and Frederick stomp the map.

Chapter 1 - 3/8

Gogogo standard strategy at this point.

Chapter 2 - 3/11

Frederick and Vaike go up. Avatar and Chrom pair up and do work.

Chapter 3 - 4/15

Gogo Fred go kill Raimi. All while ignoring Kellam.

Paralogue 1: free/15

donnel saw no combat and I don't regret it

Chapter 4: 2/17

Lissa rescues Chrom upwards so that Avatar can attack Marth from range with Thunder on turn 1. Vaike and Frederick kill the two south fighters and everything else heads Avatar's way.

Chapter 5: 5/22

Thanks Avatar for being so OP. You da best gurl.

Chapter 6: 4/26

Avatar rushes down the left side with Chrom. Fred picks off stuff using the Hand Axe and Ricken chips from behind the door.

Chapter 7: 3/29

Easy 3 turn with Avatar fully going right.

Paralogue 2: free/29

trained up Ricken.

Chapter 8: 6/35

go DOWN stomp STUFF Cordelia is a rockstar.

Paralogue 3: free/35

level grinding for pegasus Knight!avatar so that she can get D lance.

Chapter 9: 3/38

Cordelia and Avatar swoop through the desert with tres amount of gusto and javelin forges.

Edited by Doofina

Chapter 4: 2/17

Lissa rescues Chrom upwards so that Avatar can attack Marth from range with Thunder on turn 1. Vaike and Frederick kill the two south fighters and everything else heads Avatar's way.

Chapter 5: 5/21

Thanks Avatar for being so OP. You da best gurl.

Your math sucks

Paralogue 4: free/38

Training

Chapter 10: 2/40

Maribelle rescues Anna. Cordelia moves left. Anna moves up and Rescues Cordelia. Anna rescues Cordelia again on turn 2 and she goes up to kill Mustafa with her pair up partner Frederick.

Chapter 11: 2/42

Promoted Avatar and Cordelia to Dark Flier. Anna rescues Avatar+Chrom down and they go nuke Gangrel. Cordelia+Fred handle the left hand side.

Chapter 12: 3/45

Avatar+Chrom does the right hand side. Cordelia+Fred does the left hand side. Vaike, promoted Lissa, Anna and Ricken pick off anything remaining.

Chapter 13: 1/46

Anna rescues up Avatar who kills boss.

now to train in the paralogues.

I'm not too sure either. I find the EXP and WEXP bonuses to be really negligible. The EXP boost is around 18 or so on average, which I'd hardly call gamebreaking, and the WEXP boost is only like one point or so, which isn't worth worrying about until we know how much WEXP it takes to get weapon levels.

Chapter 14: 1/47

Rescue Avatar over to the other side of the boat.

Chapter 15: 4/51

Avatar and Cordelia are pretty much overkill at this point. Go around killing stuff. It's fun. Avatar picked up Galeforce this map.

Paralogue Brady: free/51

Training to work on Galeforce Cordelia.

Paralogue Severa: free/51

Got Galeforce Cordelia now.

Chapter 16: 1/52

Maribelle and Anna perform a rescuechain to get Avatar up to the top. Galeforce saved a turn here by letting Avatar reach Cervantes on turn 1.

Chapter 17: 2/54

Reclassed Anna to Sage. Anna pairs up with Maribelle who goes up, switches with Anna and kills the Hero by the door. Avatar pairs up with Cordelia who switches with Avatar who kills the Valkyrie. Chrom goes up and trades a door key to Avatar who opens it. Anna goes up next turn and rescues Avatar. Avatar and Cordelia do a Galeforce chain to get up to the boss.

Chapter 18: 1/55

Maribelle pairs up with Anna. Anna kills the Warrior on the right side. Avatar pairs up with Cordelia (who's on the right side) and kills the Sage. Olivia dances for Anna. Anna moves down and rescues Avatar/Cordelia. Then the two Dark Fliers do a galeforce chain down to Yen'fay.

Chapter 19: 1/56

Galeforce chain up to Walhart. I didn't even need to use a Rescue staff.

Chapter 20: 1/57

Lissa, Ricken, and Maribelle rescue Olivia up into Cervantes Room. Anna rescues Avatar+Cordelia. Olivia dances for Anna who rescues up the Dark Fliers again. Then it's a Galeforce chain away from Walhart.

Chapter 21: 1/58

Frederick pairs up with Lissa. Lissa moves one tile left of the door and rescues Anna. Ricken pairs with Maribelle. Maribelle goes down to the end of the hallway and rescues Olivia. Anna goes down and Rescues Olivia. Olivia dances for Anna, Anna moves again and ends up by the Swordmaster. She rescues the Dark Flier pair who Galeforce down to the boss.

Edited by Doofina

Female avatar with +Spd -Lck (I think that's what it was)

Premonition

CHROM ON AND SLAM

2/2

Prologue

AND WELCOME TO THE JAM

3/5

Ch. 1

Truly Frederick is what all men aspire to

3/8

Ch. 2

Avatar and Chrom don't have C yet, sending Chrom up with Fred will not help this endeavor

3/11

Ch. 3

Recruit Kellam, pair Sumia with Kellam, have them beat up the dudes and have Sumia open the gate and kill an Archer so that Fred can get to the boss on Turn 4. Meanwhile Chrom/Miriel/Avatar kill the east enemies for EXP (also supports)

4/15

Para 1

Catching up on EXP since my team is like level 2 (except Avatar who is 3)

free/15

Ch. 4

Pair Fred onto Chrom, which lets him aggro Marth on Turn 1. Avatar+Miriel take the east Barb (2HKO) and Sumia+Kellam the west (ORKO). Javelin!Fred+Rapier!Chrom manage to ORKO everything else on Turn 2.

2/17

Ch. 5

Bought a Strength and Defense Potion to use on Sumia so that she could take 2 hits from Wyvern Riders, and forged +3 Might/+10 Hit onto a Thunder Tome. Avatar paired onto Fred and ran up the middle, while Maribelle suicided to make the boss and friends charge down the mountain (rest in peace), and Ricken suicided the following turn to give Avatar his Elwind. Meanwhile, Sumia+Chrom cleared out the bottom and then Sumia flew up to the top of the mountain to get the 2 nonmoving enemies and the 2 wyvern rider reinforcements (which she ORKOs pretty easily with Killer+Chrom holding Falchion as her buddy), while Kellam blocked a fort and Miriel took out the Hand Axe reinforcement.

This strat took me like a dozen attempts to get the movements down.

4/21

Unit	Level	HP	St	Mg	Sk	Sp	Lk	Df	Rs	Skills		Supports
Chrom	5.69	23	8	1	11	10	9	8	1	DS+		B Fred, C MU, C Sumia
Avatar	13.98	28	13	14	9	16	9	13	9	Vet, Solidarity	C Chrom, C Miriel
Fred	5.02	32	16	4	14	12	7	16	4	Disc, OF, Luna	B Chrom, C Sumia
Miriel	3.86	20	0	7	7	9	7	4	5	Mag+2		C Avatar
Sumia	8.45	23	10	4	14	16	12	7	9	Spd+2		C Chrom, C Fred
Kellam	6.05	22	11	0	7	6	3	12	2	Def+2	

Chapter 22: 1/59

Rescue spammed enough to get both Valflame and Gungnir. Don't know if they'll save any turns but they might since they have 21 MT. Took all five of my rescuers to do it though.

Two rout maps with only two competant units is gonna suck =/

Chapter 23: 6/65

Was kinda expecting around 12 turns so this was great, considering I only have two good units haha.

Chapter 24: 3/68

Cordy+Fred and Avatar+Chrom have fun with all of their fancy 1-2 range options.

Chapter 25: 1/69

Rescue chain Olivia to get her to dance for the Fliers who Galeforce up to Aversa.

Final: 2/71

4 hits from Valflame (16x4), 1 hit from Exalted Falchion (14) and a tap from a Brave Lance forge (5) seals the deal and ends Grima.

Units

Chrom - Good until I had two Galeforce units, then he didn't do anything.

Avatar - SO AMAZINGLY GOOD. I'd totally go Dark Peg again instead of Sorceror.

Frederick - When I didn't need Galeforce chain, Fred provided great boosts to Cordelia.

Vaike - Helped out in 2,3,4,5,6 and 7, then he was useless.

Lissa, Ricken, Maribelle, Anna, Brady - 5 rescuebots shaved off turns like mad. Getting Rally Magic on one made beating Grima not suck. Anna was the best due to her substantially higher magic, durability and movement.

Cordelia - SO AMAZINGLY GOOD. I want you more often. Galeforce is amazing.

Severa - Didn't recruit/10

Donnel - Didn't recruit/10

Owain - Lissa never married

Flavia - Helped rout ch23 but I don't even think I needed her for it. Didn't help that she tinked Grima too.

Olivia - dancer/10

Ch. 6

Avatar+Sumia went east, Kellam+Fred middle, everyone else dicked around in the west

4/25

Ch. 7

Sumia+Avatar and Fred+Gaius ran east, managing to get the boss to start moving on Turn 1 for a 2 turn

2/27

Ch. 8

Miriel+Gaius ran around killing dudes, as did Sumia+Fred.

5/32

Paralogue 3

Getting Weapon Rank for PK Avatar.

free/32

Ch. 9

Promoted Sumia, charged the boss with Chrom+Avatar and Sumia+Fred, Miriel fought off the guys near Libra.

3/35

Paralogue 4

EXP

free/35

Ch. 10

No Rescue means this took a bit longer than hoped, but I got a lot of EXP.

3/38

Ch. 11

Avatar charge, Sumia picks off stragglers.

2/40

Ch. 12

Promote Avatar to Dark Flier, who basically solos the chapter.

3/43

Ch. 13

Gaius uses his amazing 7 magic to get Olivia to dancedancedance Avatar closer.

1/44

Morgan+Laurent's Paralogues

Getting some EXP

Ch. 14

Buddy pls

1/45

Ch. 15

Come on and slam

4/49

Ch. 16

Avatar barely lacks EXP for Galeforce for 1 turn

2/51

Ch. 17

dancedancedance, get Sumia a bunch of EXP since I don't need her to 2 turn this

2/53

Ch. 18

Go grease lightning you're burning up the quarter mile

1/54

Paralogue Tiki+Cynthia

exp

free/54

Ch. 19

Grease lightning go grease lightning

1/55

Ch. 20

Go grease lightning you're going through the heat lap trial

1/56

Ch. 21

Grease lightning go grease lightning

1/57

Ch. 22

You are supreme

1/58

Ch. 23

Oops can't post that next lyric on a christian messageboard. Anyway, Avatar just solo'd this chapter with assistance from Bow Knight Chrom, Galeforcing about to ORKO Assassins.

4/62

Ch. 24

3 move enemies vs. my 8 move flier, how fun.

3/65

Ch. 25

Rescue Galeforce Galeforce Dead

1/66

Final

Pair Gaius onto Miriel, Henry onto Laurent, they run up and Rescue Olivia and Chrom/Avatar. Olivia dances Miriel and she Rally Magics. Avatar kills a guy in the way, runs in and wipes off half Grima's health, finishing him(?) on enemy phase.

1/67

Edited by Paperblade