TRS Draft 2

BBM

6 members have voted

1. 1. Should Warp Staff be banned?

• Yes
    • No

So a few people requested another one. I personally won't be joining unless I have to to make the numbers work out, because I don't have the time to complete it and I know it'd just end up being another draft on my backlog. Someone suggested banning Warp (and then making Renee free). What would people say about this? Directing this towards the likes of Dio.

Drafting:

1. This draft is for 5 players.

2. Runan, Holmes, Enteh, Katri, Shigen, Plum, Lyria, Renee, Sennet, Alfred, and Tia are free for everyone.

3. Drafting will be done in the usual 1234554321 snake draft.

Rules:

1. Undrafted units may recruit characters, trade, visit Shops and Armories and dig up items in the desert.

2. Undrafted units may not do anything not listed above, including but not limited to meatshielding, building Supports, and opening Doors or Chests.

3. Map shopping is allowed.

4. Skirmishes/use of the Tower is disallowed. Skirmishes that are blocking your path and cannot be avoided must be fought and are counted as a stage. The Mandatory Tower levels are also counted in this manner.

5. Narron may only be picked during the second visit to Verje (Holmes Route).

6. The Krisheenu item duplication glitch is NOT allowed.

7. Kreiss and Leteena are drafted as one unit.

Penalties:

1. Undrafted units have a 4 turn penalty, per unit per chapter. If you drafted Raquel, Mahter may be used to block and kill the thieves and thieves only in this map.

2. Usage of Muse/Neuron has a penalty of 10 turns per usage.

Exceptions:

1. Female units may be used to block Roger in map 4.

2. Usage of Neuron is free in map 8. Xeno and Yuni is also free for this map.

3. Samson and Alicia are free for map 11.

4. Kate is free for map 38/39.

5. Barts is free for map 2.

6. Muse is free for map 36.

7. Krisheenu is free for map 13.

Units Left

umadbro?

Teams:

1. BBM- Raffin, Narron, Lee, Sierra, Loffaru, Garo, Rennie, Xeno, Rebecca, Bud

2. Xinny- Mahter, Barts, Lionel, Rishel, Roger, Lionnheart, Mel, Billford, Verna, Thomas

3. Jedi- Arkis, Vega, Ezekiel, Maruju, Julia, Rina, Raquel, Yoda, Zachariah, Ruka

4. IceSage- Kreiss/Leteena, Zeek, Meriah, Frau, Samson, Shirou, Yuni, Attrom, Maerhen, Krisheenu

5. Sharpy- Ester, Sasha, Alicia, Sun, Mintz, Norton, Kate, Sharon, Hagaru, Narcus

Edited by BBM

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did you even manage to run the game in your pc to begin with.

Do you know the cast.

also /in but don't expect me to do this soon.

Yes.

It runs fast.

OK, I'm "familiar" with much of the cast except the lategame fillers.

Edited by Inspector Clouseau

I've put up a poll in the OP btw, for whether or not Warp Staff should be banned. If this happened, Renee would become free to draft, and I guess one unit would be left over at the end. Which is okay since odds are nobody will be able to get Leteena.

Also if nobody takes the last spot by tomorrow morning, I will, but I'll basically be a ghost drafter.

Edited by BBM

I've made a change I think is smart- Kreiss and Leteena are now drafted as one unit, because it's basically a Bartre/Karla situation. This leaves one unit missing from the last round of drafting, which will be replaced by Renee if Warp Staff is banned, or Garo if it's not.

I've made a change I think is smart- Kreiss and Leteena are now drafted as one unit, because it's basically a Bartre/Karla situation. This leaves one unit missing from the last round of drafting, which will be replaced by Renee if Warp Staff is banned, or Garo if it's not.

This sounds like the best choice you could have made. Also I voted on the whole warp staff stuff

Well, due to ~peer pressure, I joined the draft. I doubt Dio will want to join anyways, as he's currently doing a run of his own. Anyways, because it's the first run of everyone in this draft except me, I'm keeping Warp/Renee free and making Garo draftable.

So according to this, the order is:

1. BBM

2. Xinny

3. Jedi

4. IceSage

5. Sharpy

I pick Raffin. :B):

Edited by BBM

Will the turns taken to recruit Leteena count in the competition? Between killing Marco and traveling the desert unmounted, that's a couple dozen turns right there.

Hmmmmm I forgot about that. Bleargh. I can't remember what TC is achievable if you don't recruit Leteena; it's been too long since I've played. I might include a turn reduction for recruiting her I guess.

Hmmmmm I forgot about that. Bleargh. I can't remember what TC is achievable if you don't recruit Leteena; it's been too long since I've played. I might include a turn reduction for recruiting her I guess.

I got 6 myself. Just smash the doors and have Runan move as far as he can.

Edited by Doga Blockovich

Ester

[Estelle]

and........uuuuhhhhh...............

Barts because earlygame.

Sasha, because flight on holmes sounds that good and anyone cdan do barts job after awhile

Edited by Inspector Clouseau