How tall are you??

Suzaku

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Umm... I guess this makes me feel better... though I'm the shortest person in my grade...

5'3.

The doctor lied to me. He said I was gonna grow to 5'7.

*Cries in the corner.*

Aw, poor Song! :P

I was shortest in my grade until seventh grade. Always been taller than Melodie and Stephanie though. xP

I was 4'6 until the 9th grade. It was horrible. My first day of middle school, some students AND teachers thought I was an elementary student on a very advanced diploma program. ( It took them a week to realize that this was not true, I was an extremely quiet person at that time, or in other words, "very introverted.") Then, after I finally left middle school, I experienced a massive growth spurt and grew to 5'6 over the summer. Some of my friends that knew me in middle school were like "WTH, YOU GREW????" Then, I just grew 2 inches after that spurt over the four years I was in high school.

6'4". Looks like CVG's got competition for being the tallest person here.

I also weigh like 230 lbs. I gotta lose the weight. No one likes being chubby. Well, that's a lie. I'm a sexy chubby. It's fun to make my belly jiggle like jello.

ALSO RELEVANT TO THIS TOPIC:

The average male height in the US is 5'10" and for females it's 5'4". Racial groups alter this somewhat, but that's the general average for the entire country.

I'm 5'9", pushing 5'10". Of course that's according the accurate doctor's height thing. According the gas station height chart I'm 5'11".

.......I think the gas station owner is more reliable...........

I wish. Really I do.

It used to be fun being tallest in my class. In, like grade school. Now being taller than half the guys I know is kinda weird.

It's a good thing.

Trust me. I've dated a few women and the only relationship that really worked for any time was when she was about your height. It makes things easier when both people are about 6 or less inches apart.

Er... L, you can't count or something. 10", it would be.

I'm 5'10" but it's a pain in the gut, wish I were shorter by an inch or two.

I was thinking he said 5'4"

*read the last three posts* wow, now I feel short

your not short, 6'4" is tall.

Wow, it's like Ace goes to a school especially for tall people! *imagines ride sign: "You must be this tall to attend this school."*

I'm fifteen, and one of the shorter guys in my school,but I really don't mind XD.

the shortest guy in my 8 grade is 5'9"