Things in Awakening you thought were weird, yet funny?

Anacybele

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Which would be Lara, who could become a Dancer then promote to Thief Fighter if she wanted to. A one-time reclass, but it's there.

Stop showing everyone how little I know of FE 4/5 Uh, I mean, thanks~! :P:

Hmmm, that should be reworded, since the original statement was false. "First Dancer to reclass out of dancer with the option of reclassing back in". It's a mouthful, but now it's true~!

GaiusxLibra supports, Gaius offers Naga his first born son for raining donuts from the sky. Hilarious normally, but if you paired him with Maribelle, Olivia, FeMU, Miriel, Lissa, Cherche or Panne...He actually has a first son XD

Fix'd.

I got mad at him for that :/ How dare he do that to sweet Morgan.

Chapter 1, Frederick asleep on the ground in full great knight armor. No one staying awake to watch for danger. C'mon, Frederick, you have two members of the royal family with you and you're in the woods... at night... there are bears in the woods... possibly bandits... and you still have suspicions about the Avatar character... who is still armed. Errr, okay.

Not much so funny, as a THAT EXPLAINS EVERYTHING is with Cherche, her base classes are Wyvern Rider, Cleric, and Troubadour. I was really confused, it didn't seem to fit (And seemed like a reverse!Ricken situation)

VaikexCherche A support, she was actually training to be a cleric before she met Minerva, which would why both her other base classes are healers.

Another part I find hilarious is if Chrom marries Olivia, Lissa comments: "Turn my back one minute, and you're married. The next? A baby!" Also, there's "The Golden Gaffe". Some of the characters have some hilarious lines when attacking. But of course, the kicker is that all that gold was stolen from Victor and Vincent. And then there's Nah. After asking what he saw in her mother, she suggests that they married after he had gotten her--, to which the father cuts her off.

Gregor's supports with anyone are brilliant. The guy's a Russian Don Juan. I also enjoyed Tharja/feMU supports. Actually, Tharja in general is pretty comical too; she over-embellishes her stereotype to the point it becomes awesome. Sumia's supports with Frederick are pretty good, but kinda sad. Poor girl, she destroys everything she touches.

Apparently Kellam also played college football...

*spins lance*

Me: "I haven't seen this Critical animation before..."

*Kellam tackles the bad guy*

Me: "Wtf man?"

Walhart. He trusted EXCELLUS? I liked him... but no longer.

The whole Stabulous quote made mo lol very hard. I am going to petition Websters to make it a real word.

Gregor. Here's what I was thinking the first time I've heard him "Why the h*** this guy sound like Heavy (from Team Fortress 2)??" and then, in our first support, he's already suggesting that we'll share a bed and I was like biggrin.gif "I'm so gonna marry him!" and that's how Gregor became my first playtrougth's husband...

Also, Female!Avatar B rank support with Flavia. It was weird, awkward, but so hilarious that I had tears in my eyes!

If Chrom has a son you can't pair up all the children for an S Rank without incest.

What? I don't get what you mean by this. If Chrom's son is say, Inigo, then he could marry (for example) Noire, and Lucina could marry (for example) Yarne.

ngl I liked the random fart jokes, which I totally wasn't expecting.

Gangrel: "I can break through their ranks faster than I break wind!"

Basilio: "We have a fart's chance in the wind without them."

or something like that.

Fantastic.

Well...

Lon'qu: "...Urgh. What did I just step on?"

Obtained Tree Branch.

....Ya stepped on a TWIG, that's what!

--

Oh the things people say...

Villager: What do ya make of this, eh? I found it near me house, but I'm startin' to fear it's some terrible dark artifact! ...Whazzit? You'll take it off me hands? Oh, many thanks! Off with ye, then!

Obtained Vulnerary.

Yes, because vulneraries are DANGEROUS... Pff.

Vulneries are completely evil. Elixers, on the other hand...