New Nintendo Direct

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://i48.tinypic.com/1zb4f4.jpg

The release date + box art (Which is slightly different)

http://i50.tinypic.com/2vbviop.jpg

The bundle announcement (Preinstalled, and doesn't come with an AC adapter)

http://i47.tinypic.com/vg3axs.jpg

The bundle in the flesh, does seem to be a plain blue/black XL with the pattern onto it

EDIT: Ninja me next time Vincent laugh.gif

Edited by Wheels

Man, I like that Europe box art better. But that 3DS, bleh. I'm glad I'm an American. No offense to Europe of course. You guys have the better box art anyway! ^^

But I'm actually more excited for the Luigi-ness and Zelda games than the Awakening stuff today. Never thought I'd say that. Though, it's really because I hate Micaiah, so I don't want her DLC.

Huh, looking at it again, it doesn't even have the full patterning from the US/JPN ones XD Just the centre, the corner pieces are missing

Also, Chrom, Lissa, Lon'qu, Panne, Libra, Maribelle, Kellam, Virion, Frederick, Vaike, Sully, Nowi, Tharja, Donnel and Gregor all keep their names (Seeing as we had one localisation change, just going over the video now to see if I can find more XD)

EDIT: Alm, Celica and Sigurd stay the same too

Edited by Wheels

Despite being a little jealous that EU is getting an exclusive 3DS XL for the game, I remembered seeing a few days ago on GameFAQs someone that had a Fire Emblem themed decal for their XL, made similarly to what's on that special XL, so if I wanted, I could just get that.

As for the American DLC, since it hasn't really been reported here, but aside from the Champions of Yore 3, we'll also be getting the Golden Gaffe today for $2.50, as well as the the pack to go with it, which mentioned EXPlosion (I think that was it, and yes the EXP were capitalized, that much I know), and Infinite Regalia, for $6.00.

Also, the Awakening Swapnote will become available sometime soon.

EDIT: Looked at the YouTube version of the Direct, and it shows that it was EXPonential Growth. My bad.

Edited by Shadow Stalker X

One whole year ? Nintendo are trolling us.

Hey, you guys got your announcement FIRST while us Americans were being scared stiff that we wouldn't even get the game! And you all got a better box art too. So be happy you're getting it.

Hey, you guys got your announcement FIRST while us Americans were being scared stiff that we wouldn't even get the game! And you all got a better box art too. So be happy you're getting it.

Well, technically the EU version was announced very early on. But admittedly, I didn't have much faith in it until E3.

Edited by BrightBow