What's Your Avatar Like?

Crimson Red

Done! I'm surprised that there were several people who had their unit marry Lissa.

I was one of them.

My avatar is named Harris, which is kind of like my name (Harry). Tried to make him look somewhat like me, he turned out basically looking almost like default tactician except with different hair style and color. Birthday is the same as mine.

I'm the only one who married Gerome. ":a what a fripe?!" I kinda expected that; he's not very popular. "Jessica" is too common for a good Avatar name. The Avatar looks better than I actually do, but her hair is somewhat similar. The "Oh My Gods" thing made the English version somewhat awkward; otherwise, it was a really good game (95 was the score I gave it).

Wait wait wait wait. Someone said they married Morga-- What. How. I don't even. I think that person was trolling. Well, at least that option was an accident and not something that was there for some oddball fanfiction fuel or whatever.

when I answered. Was also surprised I wasn't the only one with a Hero avatar.

:P

I was pretty surprised you also use Hero.

Too bad, I can't go back in survey and check the statistic.

Edited by Ubel Engel

Wow, as of right now 44/77 female Avatars married Chrom. That makes him the runaway winner on the marriage poll, despite male Avatars nearly doubling their female counterparts overall.

Wife choices are a lot more spread out, with Cordelia having a clear lead but Sariya, Lucina, and Lissa also getting significant numbers.

I have 3 My Units, 2 girls and 1 guy. 3 files and all that. oAo I don't have the game on hand posting during class ftw so right now I'm going with descriptions. I'll put the actual style number down later.

1st file My Unit is called Maeve, with pale blonde hair that covers one eye, slanted narrow eyes, she stayed as a Grandmaster, her asset is Strength and her flaw is Luck, she uses JP voice 1, and she uses the "tall adult build". She's happily married to Ricken. Her birthday's May 3rd (a number-flip of my real birthday).

2nd file My Unit is called Aingeal, with short messy red hair, friendly-looking eyes, she's a Mercenary right now, her asset is HP and her flaw is Resistance, she uses JP voice 2, and she uses the "tall adult" build. She married the adorably kooky Henry. Her birthday is October 8th (the sum of my birthday's day and month).

3rd file My Unit is called Diarmait, with short white hair, slightly narrow eyes, a Dark Mage at the moment, his asset is Magic and his flaw is Defense, he uses JP voice 2, and he uses the "short child" build. He's currently at B-rank with Lucina, to be married soon. His birthday is March 5th, my real birthday.

The survey was rather fun! We oughta make up profiles for our Units next. oAo