What's Your Avatar Like?

Crimson Red

Hey guys!

I'm trying to get as many people as I can to take this VERY quick survey where you just enter some information about your avatar. If you have multiple, choose the first one or the one you're most fond of or something, as you're only allowed to take the survey once though I'm sure you could bypass it if you really wanted to. Please take it honestly so we can get a nice sample of people and then see what people's avatars are like without having to read through lots of posts etc; it'll give us a quick glance of what choices in avatar creation and development are popular and which aren't, amongst other things.

Thanks for your help!

"Your Avatar" Survey

Some of the answers come as no shock to me, like many people having Grandmaster as the final class, though I was shocked that I was the only person whose Avatar married Chrom. Of course I was the only one with a female Avatar at the time of taking the survey, but I found that to be a little shocking too. However, only a small number of people have taken it so far, so trends can't really be spotted just yet. I'll be keeping an eye on this.

Personally, my Avatar looks nothing like me, though we share a birthday. Her name is Mint because I had just finished a run of Tales of Phantasia before starting Awakening. She's build 3 (tall) and has blond hair in a ponytail. I've successfully married her to Chrom.

^lolololololol

I should have put a note

"ENGLISH VERSION"

but the thought that one could have answered this from a Japanese perspective did not even cross my mind (though I guess since the game has the Jap feature thing I should have thought about that... oh well, too late now!)

I should have put a note

"ENGLISH VERSION"

Err, yeah. I have the English version too ya know. Just like you said, the Japanese voice track is there.

EnglishRei.png

It really sounded like they didn't fit the English voices to the right Japanese track too.

Male Voice 1 sounds like it would correspond to Boku 1 better, rather than Ore 1. And the 2nd Male Voice is deep, that it would correspond to the Ore 1.

Edited by shadowofchaos

Yeah, I had a feeling. So far, not too many surprises, but at the same time I was mostly just guessing so it's kind of confirming things that I just speculated without much evidence. Luck being the most common flaw, for instance... XD

Didn't expect magic to be as popular; surprisingly it's both a relatively popular asset and flaw.

I'm a little bit unhappy that so many people have left it uncomplete or "undisplayed" whatever that is, but meh...

HP doesn't seem favorable as a strength... and most people use their birthdays. Hmm, well a birthday isn't really sensitive personal info like someone's real name, so I think that makes a good amount of sense XP

Chrom and Cordelia seem to be pretty popular. Not much surprise there either, IMO

And an average of ~97 so far, that has to be the least surprising thing there XD

I thought the 97 average thing was awesome, because that's what I rated it as. NewYearsEmoticon.gif

Anyways, I was a bit surprised no one else had married

Lucina

when I answered. Was also surprised I wasn't the only one with a Hero avatar.

Huh...I'm the only person that chose Gaius as my husband so far. Better stay that way, because that's my one and only hubby.

I love the 101 selection in the rating. Definitely went for that XD

Im the only one who married Virion. He is mine forever! As my avatar would say: BACK OFF! :P:

Huh...I'm the only person that chose Gaius as my husband so far. Better stay that way, because that's my one and only hubby.

I love the 101 selection in the rating. Definitely went for that XD

It's not like you had another Gaius in your avatar or anything.

I accidentally put Morgan too

@47948201

I didn't know that one co-oh wait... there are items to change into those classes, aren't there? Urgh, my bad, I forgot about those. Well, it's not like anyone can marry those last like 6 characters or so, or change into any of those classes, for a long while yet... and I didn't want to hold off on this for various reasons (for one, hype will eventually decrease and people will be less interested in taking a survey like this).

Only one other person besides me had their Avatar marry Frederick. Poor Freddy Bear. D:

Oh well, I still love him. ^^

Otherwise, I had some fairly common choices overall.

EDIT: Wait, why the hell is Morgan in the list of characters for the marriage question? He/she's Avatar's kid! Just WTF.

Edited by Anacybele

My avatar's named Turks. That's not my real name; I doubt anyone in real life would name their kid that, but it's his name. His birthday is February 10th, because that's the day I first got the game, so it's the character's actual birthday, instead of an arbitrarily-assigned number. He uses the smallest build, has slanted eyes (type 2), ruffled hair with a stringy headband thing (type 3), and that hair is purple (color 8). His best stat is Resistance and his worst stat is HP; these were chosen entirely based on what I thought would fit his appearance, and were not selected for maximum effectiveness from a gameplay perspective. He's set to marry Panne, although that might change depending on how I feel about my pairing setup in general.

So, there, now you all have the recipe to create your own Turks, although he's probably far inferior to your own Avatars so I don't really know why you'd want to.

Also, wow, someone else who plays Tales of Phantasia. I wasn't aware that game really had fans, at least not within the scope of its own series. It's like the Mother 1 of the Tales series, except we did get the GBA port of ToP...

Edited by Starlight36

She has +SPD/-HP, married her way into royalty at the beginning of chapter 6, flies around and blows shit up with an infinite-use Celica's Gale and Gradivus... 8]