So...

FE13 LE Bundle  

34 members have voted

1. 1. ファイアーエムブレム: 覚醒 - The Bundle

• I like the Japanese one. It comes with the gift card and a physical copy of the game.
    • I like the American one. It's... American. (And thus, can play American games...? :P)
    • I like the European one. It's an XL.

First of all, it's great to see the release date for Europe. (Finally, right?!)

Second of all, it's great to see the release date.

And third of all, it's great to see the release date.

(I'm not European, BTW.)

On the matter of that bundle...

What are your opinions?

Do you like the American/Japanese one better? Or the XL?

Personally, I like the color of the original better, but the XL one is... well... an XL.

That could be a big "plus" for some.

So what do you all think?

The Japanese bundle.

The American bundle.

The European bundle.

(I couldn't find the Japanese bundle here on Serenes Forest, so I took it from Siliconera...)

Edited by fireemblemfan4ever

Of ocurse, if I had a preference (As in, I could pick any I liked in the language I wanted etc.) I'd go for the Japanese bundle (Which is what I voted for, as I do honestly like it best, even if I'll never buy it)

However, in the real world, the US bundle does it for me. It's not XL, so it's comfortable, it looks nicer than the XL bundle, IMO, and has the ability to play US games, which is something I've been wanting for a while, given our releases.

For me, it's essentially the same as the old ones: It doesn't look much like Fire Emblem so I'm not really exited about it.

But since this one is an XL, I might actually considering buying it, since I want to upgrade anyway.

But considering that it has no physical copy, I probably won't getting it.

Since the old 3DS is smaller, the new one would merely be my home version, where I have the peace to really enjoy the screen size.

So I would have to do data transfers all the time and I'm not going to bother with that.

Edited by BrightBow

See now I paid $240+ because I wanted an XL rather than just a regular one the 'american bundle' came with. Would have gotten the bundle if it came with an XL though so yeah, that was a big factor for me. Got mine in red. Totally worth it~

I'm kind of tied between European and Japanese, as I like the European for the fact that it's an XL and the Japanese for the fact that the it comes with a physical copy. Don't care much about its ability to play Japanese games (as I don't understand it anyway), but the digital download included stuff really bothers me. But because I will buy the XL-Bundle plus a physical copy of the game anyway, I went for the European bundle in the poll.

I prefer the Japanese one the most because you get the actual game and the gift card. I still love my American Fire Emblem 3DS and having the game pre-installed is quite convenient. Eventually, I will buy a physical copy of the game. I do prefer the XL's bigger screens, but I'm not a fan of the XL's overall design. It looks somewhat tacky. The battery life hasn't been an issue for my 3DS. I get 4-6 hours of playtime on it, which is enough for me.

Edited by Invanex