Which character have you had the hardest time leveling up?

Kaze

All these Virions....

:(:

Mine was awesome but trying to replicate Haar 2.0!Virion is gonna be next to impossible lol!

First run: Gaius, Panne, Donnel, Vaike, Miriel, Kjelle, Frederick, Kellam (never even used him), Brady.

Second run: (only on chapter 5 here) Miriel (wtf is up with her!, Sully, Stahl.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Donnel was a bit tricky at first, especially since I'm on Hard mode, but after using my favorite tactic of closing off Archers so he could beat on him he was alright. :D Unfortunately, Kellam and Ricken are a bit hard for me to level up due to their speed issues, but hopefully their wives (Miriel and Mariabelle respectively) can help them out. And once I reclassed Mariabelle into a Pegasus Knight, she was pretty hard to level up since her strength was piss, so she had to promote into a Dark Flier at level 10 to save my sanity (seriously, she had 9 frigging Strength once she promoted, not even forges could help her enough DX).

And for those of you not playing on Lunatic that're having problems with Panne and/or Gaius, try pairing them up. I'm not sure if it was just me but they became pretty beastly once they got together. :D

You could pair him with a stronger unit (Early on, Fredrick is good. Later, any promoted unit can do the same) and use reeking boxes in early areas.

I had trouble training Gregor (By the time I got him, Donny was a better mercenary), Nowi (RNG screwed in every stat, I don't even know how) and Kellam (Granted, I forgot he existed after a couple of chapters...).

Yeah, I did that, but it was still kinda rough. I managed to get him to level 12 through pair-ups and DLC abuse.

Thanks to Donnel I got 2 brave weapons before chapter 6! He's also got some kickass DEF so that's nice, too.

Lissa is actually very easy to level up; she ends up being a higher level than everyone else due to having to heal everyone constantly.

I had the hardest time with Donnel (a given) and Vaike. :/ Both of them suck at dodging and thus tend to die quickly. >_>

Brady is giving me difficulty leveling up right now since he's only able to heal and my units don't really need healed often. >.<

Don't bother using him for healing. Reclass him immediately to something else, like mage or just promote him right away to sage if you don't want to collect all skills.

Edited by nocturnal YL

Virion had 12 Speed when I promoted him. That speaks for itself.

That's not as bad as my Bow Knight virion with 11 speed in endgame.

Characters I find to be really difficult to train/are trashy are Donnel (obv), Lon'qu, Nowi and virion.

In Lunatic it's got to be Vaike and Virion (hell Virion in ANY mode)

Vaike has bad accuracy, bad speed and NO DURABILITY. That's a hard drop from how awesome he is in Hard and Normal.

Virion is an Archer with bad bases nuff said