Pick My Unit playthrough

Lanko

CHAPTER 9 : EMMERYN

Before i even started this chapter, i bought STR, SPD and DEF tonics for Frederick and Gregor. And they would save their lives....

foto0429z.jpgfoto0430h.jpg

We arrive at the execution place, and our whole plan relies on a lvl 10 Hero not missing her Hand Axe attack. Either the thing have a 50 Range or people were too dumb to use a Rescue staff.

foto0432f.jpgfoto0433.jpg

Ok, i want that 50 Range Hand Axe. And we meet out 7th member, Tharja.

I actually made a lost of mistakes on this map and was pretty lucky no one on the team died.

Everyone was ubber slow in that start area and couldn't really rush. I was still aprroaching the south part when the boss announced the reinforcements.

Then came the big mistake and glorious Gregor moment : I didn't checked the enemies weapons and put Gregor in range of a Killer Bow. With 40% hit chance and 20% crit, it activates. Gregor survives with 4 HP ( thanks DEF tonic) Then 4 wyvern reinforcements, 2 from the north and 2 from the forts charge him. He not only dodged everything, he doubled AND killed all the wyverns. Someone with a lance or sword then came to finish him off. And Lon'qu dual guards ! Holy fuck !

And surviving this didn't teached me a lesson...The enemies in the east, including Tharja charged. Frederick brought Chrom who was on North and killed 2 wyvenr reinforcements and we recruited Tharja. Then for an unknow reason, i attack someone with Nosferatu and get counterattacked. It goes to enemy phase.

The guy attacks Tharja, she kills him withNosferatu and heals a bit. Then a mage attacks her with Elwind and she survives with 1 ( ONE! ) HP. Jesus Christ.

Those were the last enemies and then we only had the boss. Tharja didn't leveled on this map, but i was able to feed Frederick with plenty of kills. But we fail to save Emmeryn...but wtf, Flavia could throw a Hand Axe from outside the battle map so why the pegasus knight had to cross it is beyond me.

foto0442g.jpg

Run away ? Wtf ? They are archers, not even snipers and enemy phase is already over! And where the hell is the Feroxi army ? You guys are a military state a la Sparta with more territory than Plegia and Ylisse combined for fucking sake...Your leaders are called khans and you are a level 10 Warrior.

You guys are a total failure...how your asses got beaten by a bunch of barbairand and brigands ? Facepalm_emote_gif.gif

Also, if the whole plan was to send a squad of pegasus knights for the rescue, why not send Sumia and Cordelia from the same place Flavia was able to throw an axe ? They didn't needed a rescue in the first place...Facepalm_emote_gif.gif

Isn't Cordelia even considered a genius ?

Frederick level 2 ( 3 stats up ) --> HP, STR, SPD

Frederick level 3 ( 3 stats up ) --> HP, STR, SPD

Gregor level 15 ( 3 stats up ) --> HP, LCK, DEF

Gregor level 16 ( 3 stats up ) --> HP, SKL, SPD

Chrom level 16 ( 3 stats up ) --> HP, SPD, LCK

Lon'qu level 17 ( 6 stats up ) --> HP, STR, SKL, SPD, LCK, RES

Aekan level 20 ( 6 stats up ) --> HP, STR, MAG, SKL, SPD, RES

foto0449d.jpgfoto0450k.jpgfoto0451j.jpgfoto0452bm.jpgfoto0453n.jpgfoto0454c.jpgfoto0455f.jpg

Edited by Lanko

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CHAPTER 10 : RENEWAL

I promote to Grandmaster :

foto0456x.jpgfoto0457o.jpg

Merchant shops appeared and another Second Seal was bought! Also bought a Beast Killer and a Master Seal from another merchant.

foto0448f.jpg

Soviet Ferox ? Oh God!

I actually made a mistake in this map...i pared Avatar with Frederick than tried to rush to the west side to get the thief with the Seraph Robe and the one with Bullion ( M ) in mid. But i had an Iron Sword equipped on Avatar, there were 2 ranged guys who actually blocked me from thief with Bullion and i needed 2 extra turns to take him down...and the guy with the Seraph Robe escaped...

Aside from that, it was a map i could feed Tharja a lot, good feed on Gregor too and capped Stahl.

Tharja level 11 (6 stats up ) --> HP, STR, MAG, SPD, LCK, RES

Tharja level 12 ( 2 stats up )--> HP, SPD

Tharja level 13 ( 3 stats ) --> HP, MAG, SKL

Tharja level 14 ( 6 stats ) --> HP, STR, MAG, SPD, LCK, RES ( 2 STR points and 3 SPD, awesome )

Stahl level 19 ( 5 stats up ) --> HP, STR, SKL, SPD, DEF

Stahl level 20 ( 3 stats ) --> HP, SKL, DEF

Aekan level 2 ( 4 stats up ) --> HP, LCK, DEF, RES

Gregor level 17 ( 5 stats up) --> HP, STR, SKL, SPD, LCK

Frederick level 4 ( 4 stats ) --> HP, STR, SKL, DEF ( you are needing those )

Chrom level 17 ( 6 stats ) --> HP, STR, SKL, SPD, LCK, DEF

I was actually thinking of keeping Stahl for the movement for Gangrel's map...but 0 exp talked louder...

foto0476d.jpg

That's actually good, he still have decent STR, will double pretty much anything and is also quite tanky with 15 def.

Now something strange happened. After i reclassed Stahl, Risen and merchants disappeared off the world map and new ones came... never saw that before, but can't complain because there were 2 Second Seals on sale and a Secret Book!

With the Bullion ( M ) from the map, and after selling other items, i was actually able to buy them all ! But i'm really poor now...

foto0478e.jpg

foto0477p.jpgfoto0479on.jpg

I imediatelly gave Tharja the Secret Book...i mean, seriously, she comes with 5 in Skill....FIVE...wtf... now that i look back i think i had the Secret Book from Emm, but didn't used...i should have, but now it doesn't matter anymore..

And Frederick is more frail than Tharja by the way...9 def...

foto0480e.jpg

foto0481.jpg

foto0482u.jpg

foto0483b.jpg

foto0484j.jpg

foto0485f.jpg

foto0487j.jpg

Edited by Lanko

PARALOGUE 4 : ANNA THE MERCHANT

Almost forgot to do this before Gangrel. We will definetely need more exp for that battle.

There were no problems at all in this map, even killed early the thief who usually steals an Arms Scroll. Then lured the boss and his guards so Anna could steal all the chests.

Aekan ( level 3 ) --> HP, SKL, LCK, RES

Aekan ( level 4 ) --> HP, STR, MAG, RES

Chrom ( level 18 ) --> HP, STR, SPD, LCK

Tharja ( level 15 ) --> HP, MAG, SKL, SPD, LCK

Stahl ( level 2 ) --> HP, DEF

Gregor ( level 18 ) --> HP

Frederick ( level 5 ) --> HP, STR, SKL, SPD, RES... Def Frederick, Def! Altough was a good level.

foto0497r.jpgfoto0498m.jpgfoto0499c.jpgfoto0500m.jpgfoto0501m.jpgfoto0502n.jpgfoto0503l.jpg

CHAPTER 11 : MAD KING GANGREL

We get our 8th member : Olivia

foto0513d.jpg

How Chrom allowed this dancer to come into the middle of a battle is beyond me, specially since every soldier is distracted looking at her.

Actually that's a pretty good strategy, because the enemies will try to capture her and our men will fight harder to protect her. Brilliant! It was all my idea.

This was a pretty tough battle as Frederick is the only high mobility unit we have and at the same time he is near useless but at least can move people around. Not only that our other units are resilient as well.

I paired with Tharja and we are baiting/killing the other mages on the right side. Had to make some use of Nosferatu. We had to retreat back many times to take care of the enemies, who were furiously trying to grab Olivia.

Chrom, either seduced or trying to raise morale of the troops, says to Olivia to stay behind him as he lures enemies and kill or wound enemies that come for her.

Provoked and furious with that, enemies from all directions abandoned their orders and started rallying to meet the challenge and our troops have to actually retreat to the border of the map to avoid getting surrounded and killed.

Olivia enters in panic as the sheer amount of men coming for her. Chrom sees he will not be able to hold everyone off and does something with his ring. A sudden light ( and armor ) envelops him.

foto0523x.jpg

Meanwhile i had Tharja following me around and wanting to go into the fray ahead of me to ''protect me''. I more than happily allowed her. As Chrom infuriated the enemy, i was making my escape to the southeast when i actually intercept a thief who stole gold from the other side of the map. Tharja killed him and we spent the rest of the battle counting gold.

Chrom was holding off, but the others were having problems, thankfully, Chrom at least severly wounded them and they were able to fight back enemies. Due to a miscalculation, one enemy couldn't be doubled by Gregor and would kill finally grab Olivia on enemy phase. Olivia then shows why she came to the battlefield :

Olivia : ''Kill that guy and i will do a special dance for you later!''

Gregor immediatelly regained morale and stamina and decapitated the guy. Then everyone rested on the forts for the final battle with Gangrel.

His Kingsguard was pretty weak and quickly dispatched. Then we just surrounded Gangrel and bullyed him until we got tired and killed him.

We then sacked Plegia and got a lot of gold for Ylisse, Ferox and ourselves. I got the larger share of course. Everyone returns to Ylisse, while i travel the world with the money i got. I heard Chrom married someone and talk on the streets was with an opportunist.

Now, i'm rich and young, what more someone could ask ?

foto0531w.jpg

Tharja level 16 --> HP, SKL, SPD, LCK, DEF

Tharja level 17 --> HP, SPD, LCK

Tharja level 18 --> HP, MAG, SKL, SPD

Tharja level 19 --> HP, SKL, SPD, LCK, RES

Stahl level 3 --> HP, STR, SKL

Stahl level 4 --> STR, SPD, LCK....OMG someone didn't gained HP

Chrom level 19 --> HP, STR, SKL, SPD, LCK, DEF

Chrom level 20 --> HP, LCK, RES

Frederick level 6 --> HP, STR, SPD, DEF, RES please Frederick, keep it this way

Lon'qu level 18 --> HP, STR, SKL, SPD, LCK

Lon'qu level 19 --> HP, SKL, SPD, RES

Lon'qu level 20 --> HP, SKL, SPD, LCK

Gregor level 19 --> HP, STR, SKL, LCK

Olivia level 2 --> HP, LCK

Olivia level 3 --> HP, SKL, SPD, LCK,DEF

Lon'qu reclasses to Thief :

foto0549j.jpgfoto0553t.jpg

Urgh, everything got a penalty. And contrary of Stahl, Lon'qu is way more frail. And Frederick was already a pain to use with his 9-10 Def.

At least i don't have to bring Anna for chests anymore.

And i will hold Gregor's reclass for the next map...because i really that 1 EXP now....yea seriously.... 1 exp...

Tharja will soon reclass to Knight as well and that 6 STR....yea.... On the other side, she gained SPD in every one of her levels, except one,and General Sumia was a total beast on my first hard playthrough...

I want to see Frederick/Tharja pairing so i will try to make arrangements for this if possible.

foto0544w.jpgfoto0545t.jpgfoto0546r.jpgfoto0547k.jpgfoto0550x.jpgfoto0551p.jpgfoto0552o.jpgfoto0554e.jpg

Edited by Lanko

I never quite understood why the AI prioritizes theirs but not dancers. It also makes no sense that only one unit is affected by the dances. Either way it looks like the rest of the game will be pretty easy.

CHAPTER 12 : THE SEACOMERS

Two years passes, and Chrom calls me to Ylisstol to solve stuff, since he can't do anything without me.

foto0532w.jpg

''Wow, you married Olivia, people in the streets weren't kidding when they said you've been tricked, Chrom.....i mean, i'm so happy for both of you!''

And we heard someone called the Conqueror is going to invade us. And that can't happen because i invested a lot of money around and i am living on dividends.

''Oh, they are invading Ferox...well that's okay then... what, they helped us in the war with Plegia ? For fucking sake Chrom, we were the ones who did all the job, their army was useless and their promoted Khans couldn't deal with level 8 barbarians.''

Chrom doesn't need to know i'm actually desperate as if the valmese invade my stocks, investments and all other crap goes to zero. But since he can't plan what pair of socks he's gonna wear today, he pays me a large amount of gold and i agree to command the campaign. We march tomorrow.

foto0533m.jpg

''Because you can be one shoted by anything. If Priests could attack with their staff like in Radiant Dawn, even they would kill you''

foto0535.jpg

''He is the king of Ylisse, and with all the concorrence, she has to hold him in some way''.

And since she is the queen now tecnically, she comes anyway. As we march Chrom decides to tell how they married :

foto0536g.jpgfoto0537j.jpgfoto0538x.jpg

''Wtf ? I don't want to know the sordid details, Chrom. Enough with the flashbacks and let's move.''

We buy a Second Seal and a Talisman on the way and on the march i have ''my own Olivia'' :

foto0542g.jpgfoto0543i.jpg

Turns out i'm not as dumb as Chrom and won't fall for that. But it should be ok to pretend i'm falling for this ruse just to have some easy sex! The fact she is a Dark Mage doesn't scare me as i have the highest RES around to resist the hexes.

We then arrive in the port. And this map was actually pretty tricky and i almost had to restart because i almost died. The fact we have no tanks made us stay in the starting area to start to finish.

Frederick went to the right side with a Hammer but he is so weak he could only kill one and almost dying himself. Me and Gregor who needed 1 exp to become a barbarian, tanked Mid. Chrom took care of the cavaliers on the left and Tharja picked the leftovers. She dinged lvl 20 and i imediatelly reclassed her to a Kinight. It was a blow to lose the other magic user and i was expecting disaster, but things went for better actually.

This is how we were looking at the start ( Frederick is on the far right ) :

foto0559a.jpg

Tharja reclasses after dealing with the cavaliers. Woot 7 STR and 7 DEF plus Armor ? I'm totally down for it ! And she has awesome SPD.

Gregor gains 1 exp and also reclasses, he have a forged axe but losing DEF at this point sucks.

I forged them weapons before we entered the chapter.

foto0562q.jpgfoto0567c.jpg

We stay at the starting area the entire chapter. Avatar paired with Tharja since he couldn't tank all by himself and he could ORKO most enemies. Chrom paired with Gregor for some SPD and DEF.

Now here's how we almost lost it : I thought i got Frederick out of range from the Bow Knight of the right side who charged us. He moved back, but still was in th range... so Avatar had to go in the middle of the fray to 2 shot the Bow Knight. At least he had decent health... but that's not how we almost lost it.

Stahl on the right side was in range of a Silver Lance Paladin who almost one shotted him. Stahl doubled back for some damage. I had to kill that Paladin, but the only guys in range were level 1 Thief Lon'qu and useless Frederick.

I went first with Lon'qu with the Killing Edge hoping for some crit to lower the health. Nope, no crits and Lon'qu drops to like 5 health. Frederick attacks with his forged axe, goes to like 6 health too but chipped a good amount of health.

Stahl couldn't one shot the paladin for 2 health...he would have to either crit a 73% hit and 20% crit, or dodge the Silver Lance and double... Decisions, decisions...then i realized Olivia was actually in range of Frederick. Olivia dances. Frederick throws a Hand Axe. It hits. Now Stahl needs to hit a 73%.... and he does it! Wow...that was tense. Pretty much half our team to kill that Paladin and everyone almost died.

Meanwhile, the mid keeps holding their own, with Gregor getting lucky with Chrom dual attacks and healing with Concotions. Since he was killing stuff some enemies went for him and the ones who went for Avatar died. Gregor gained a lot of levels this way. Then the boss charges in and we still have a bunch of enemies to deal with, including the entire left side.

The left side actually got blocked by Tharja and she didn't broke a sweat. Even with forget weapon she could barely damage enemies, but Avatar would dual attack, killing for her and she ended up leveling this way quite a lot lol.

The boss won't reach us so Frederick heals, Olivia dances and he actually kills a Knight with the hammer without getting hit back. Stahl and Lon'qu also heal and move nearby.

Boss comes close. After all that mess with the Paladin, i didn't took any chances and just killed the boss with Chrom equipped with the Rapier for a ORKO. The others killed whatever was left and then there was only the left side guys who were blocked by Tharja, including another Paladin. I took the opportunity to take Frederick there with the Hand Axe and feed him kills he desperately needs. Tharja also fed a bit more.

Fun and challenging chapter! Things will now ramp up, definetely...also Tharja reclassing Knight mid-battle saved the day, along with Olivia on the Silver Lance Paladin situation.

Gregor level 20 --> HP, STR, SPD

Gregor level 2 --> HP, STR, SKL

Gregor level 3 --> HP, STR, MAG, LCK

Gregor level 4 --> HP, STR, MAG, SKL ( wtf Gregor 2 MAG level ups as barbarians )

Gregor level 5 --> HP, STR

Aekan level 5 --> HP, MAG, SKL, LCK

Aekan level 6 --> HP, STR, SKL, DEF

Frederick level 7 --> HP, LCK, DEF

Frederick level 8 --> HP, STR, LCK, DEF

Frederick level 9 --> HP, SKL

Tharja level 20 --> HP, MAG, SKL, SPD, DEF

Tharja level 2 --> HP, SPD, LCK, DEF

Tharja level 3 --> HP, SPD, LCK ( even as a Knight she keeps getting SPD! )

Olivia level 4 --> SKL, LCK, RES

Stahl level 5 --> HP, SKL, SPD, LCK, DEF

Stahl level 6 --> HP, STR, SKL, SPD

Chrom level 2 --> HP, STR, SKL, SPD, DEF, RES

foto0580.jpgfoto0581i.jpgfoto0582q.jpgfoto0583k.jpgfoto0584j.jpgfoto0585l.jpgfoto0586o.jpgfoto0587z.jpg

Edited by Lanko

CHAPTER 13 : OF SACRED BLOOD

Since we need ships and gold to fund our campaign against Valm, we go to Plegia to threaten them to give it to us or face another war. They quickly submit and gave whatever we asked.

But apparently i've been cloned. And later Darth Validar says i'm his son and we have a Risen invasion to deal with.

Some dark mage appears and starts talking some crazy shit. Well he is a mage and is definetely a psycopath, so we can throw him right at the Risen and if he survives he can scare the shit out of the enemies with Gregor and thus is now our 9th member!

foto0590m.jpg

Contrary to Tharja, he have SKL, but doesn't have SPD...

He can 2 shot the enemies, but can't double. Nothing Olivia can't solve. Speaking of her, she actually died by some reinforcement and i had my first restart dry.gif

Lon'qu and Stahl had some great party to go, as they could dodge and ORKO almost all the enemies here. I focused on the right side and let the left side charge me. The Snipers and the guys with the longbows were the only ones that could give me trouble.

That was great for Thief Lon'qu as he really needs some levels.

After dealing with the right side we lured the bow users as close as we could and dealt with them.

Paired Frederick with Gregor ( i want him with Tharja, but necessity separates them...) to lower the number of enemies on the left in the beginning. Stahl and Lon'qu mostly aggroed and killed guys from the forts and Tharja/Henry dealt with the right side. Chrom was near the right to give some support and Avatar on the left for the same purpose.

Aside from the bow users, you really need to plan or know when reinforcements spawn and not let some squishie on range of them.

And them Marth dual guards Chrom from a 0 damage assassin attack and they go ''speak in private''. We hear crying and go check what the hells is going on there.

foto0616m.jpg

''I'm actually impressed you were lovers for all this time''

foto0617g.jpg

''Having a baby was a pretty smart move, but come on honey, he is the king and kings always have lovers and concubines...don't be sad, you are not first one to pass by this situation.''

Then Marth says she is Lucina from future. Olivia wanted to stab her, but she couldn't damage Lucina. And she actually managed to prove all that crap and says we all die in the near future. Fuck my life.

foto0621v.jpgfoto0622j.jpg

Meanwhile i keep playing my game with Tharja and have another nice night before the next battle.

foto0623t.jpg

Dat reference.

I will definetely have to pair Henry x Olivia in a next playthrough.

foto0624h.jpgfoto0625a.jpgfoto0626g.jpg

I bought the Rapier and the Secret Book. I have enough Second Seals already for the run.

Also, damn that Risen, i wanted that Talisman dry.gif

And i gave Henry a Speedwing and the Spirit Dust. He needs SPD and no one else is gonna use the Dust anyway.

And Lucina is our 10th member. I convinced Chrom to let his daughter into the fray. Having someone who saw the future may help us in battle...but omg, you are gonna need a lot of babying from daddy so i will keep Chrom relieved you are gonna be near him.

Lon'qu level 2 --> HP, SKL, LCK

Lon'qu level 3 --> HP, STR, MAG, SKL, SPD, LCK, RES only Def for a perfect =\

Lon'qu level 4 --> STR, SKL, SPD, RES

Lon'qu level 5 --> HP, STR, SKL, SPD, LCK

Lon'qu level 6 --> STR, SKL, DEF

Gregor level 6 --> HP, STR, SPD, DEF

Tharja level 4 --> DEF

Tharja level 5 --> SP, SPD, LCK, DEF omg she capped SPD already

Henry level 13 --> HP, SPD, DEF, RES

Henry level 14 --> HP, MAG, SKL, LCK, DEF, RES ( gave him a Speedwing and a Spirit Dust after battle )

Frederick level 10 --> HP, STR, SPD, LCK, DEF

Frederick level 11 --> HP, STR, SPD, LCK

Frederick level 12 --> HP, SKL, LCK, DEF

Aekan level 7 --> STR, SKL, SPD, LCK, DEF

Aekan level 8 --> HP, MAG, SKL, SPD, LCK

Chrom level 3 --> HP, STR, MAG, LCK, RES

Stahl level 7 --> HP, STR, SPD, LCK, DEF

Olivia level 5 --> HP, STR, MAG, LCK

Olivia level 6 --> HP, MAG, SKL, SPD, LCK

foto0629g.jpgfoto0630r.jpgfoto0631zm.jpgfoto0632q.jpgfoto0633i.jpgfoto0634t.jpgfoto0635j.jpgfoto0636w.jpgfoto0637q.jpgfoto0638f.jpg

CHAPTER 14 : FLAMES ON THE BLUE

We get ships and sail to meet the valmese on sea. We pass the time talking how we die in the future, but Lucina only knows of her father :

foto0640i.jpg

''I bet a Bullion ( L ) it's gonna be Olivia''

This map was actually pretty tranquil despite first impressions. I didn't had the manpower to block all the bridges, specially the left one. I paired Tharja to Lon'qu and he went to the southern ship with the Armorslayer. He could dodge everything and if hit gained a crapload of DEF from Tharja.

Again, i couldn't pair Frederick to Tharja because of that, so Gregor again teamed up and Fred went to take care of some pegasus knights. Henry paired with Stahl to give him some DEF and Stahl blocked the eastern ship.

Lucina paired with daddy, who needed some lance levels and was baiting stuff from the left. Olivia paired with me and i took care of the western pegasus as Frederick was taking care of the eastern ones.

Everyone fought paired up, and with all the fliers and mounted units, we needed that because there wasn't safe room for everyone.

Stahl/Henry managed the right side easily, which was actually a surprise. Lon'qu/Tharja duoed the southern ship easily with the Armorslayer and in case of shit happening, people could retreat there, but it was never needed. I even managed to get some kills to Lucina, including the boss.

And i actually managed to pair Frederick/Tharja for the last enemies and they got a Support increase in an event tile.

foto0661q.jpg

My plan was brilliant! We crashed our ships with oil on the valmese ones and then....WE JUMP IN THE SEA WEARING FULL ARMOR! And carrying like 4 weapons. Oh shit maybe that's how we all died...oh it worked! By some miracle our armors didn't drowned us! I'm a genius!

foto0819.jpgfoto0820e.jpgfoto0821e.jpgfoto0822.jpg

Olivia is acting very suspicious...

foto0823g.jpgfoto0824i.jpg

A dancer keeping secret savings can only mean one thing...

foto0825b.jpg

I know what kind of work you are doing...

foto0827h.jpg

Slut.

Hm..i can use that to bribe her for free services or risking Chrom's wrath!

Meanwhile Frederick meets Tharja :

foto0829a.jpg

Trust me, you don't want to enter that training... and Tharja gettings even more punished for being late.

foto0832i.jpg

That must have been a punch in Tharja's ego...she always thought she had the best body. Well, she did, until she realized i wasn't falling for her ruse and was just having her for easy sex. She couldn't hex me and became depressive, eating a lot and turning fat.

I imediatelly put that to good use for the army, having whispers here and there that i liked women with some meat. She quickly throwed away her robes and tomes and equipped armor and lance and is now serving as our meat shield.

So easy...

foto0831k.jpg

Because i ordered him to give you more STR. You need it. Altough be careful to not lose DEF or HP in the process....

Frederick level 13 --> HP, SKL

Frederick level 14 --> HP, STR, SKL, DEF

Tharja level 7 --> STR, DEF

Tharja level 8 --> HP, MAG, SKL, LCK

Aekan level 9 --> HP, MAG, SKL, SPD, RES

Aekan level 10 --> HP .................

Lon'qu level 7 --> HP, SKL, SPD, LCK, RES

Lon'qu level 8 --> HP, SKL, SPD, LCK, RES wtf Lon'qu 2 identical levels!

Lon'qu level 9 --> HP, STR, SPD, LCK, DEF

Henry level 15 --> HP, STR, SKL, SPD, DEF

Gregor level 7 --> HP, STR, SKL, SPD, RES

Gregor level 8 --> HP, SKL, LCK, DEF

Gregor level 9 --> HP, STR, SKL, SPD

Stahl level 8 --> HP, SKL, SPD, LCK, DEF

Stahl level 9 --> HP, SKL, SPD, LCK, DEF ...... same for Stahl, but with DEF instead of RES

Chrom level 4 --> HP, STR, SKL, LCK, DEF

Olivia level 7 --> HP, MAG, SKL, SPD

Olivia level 8 --> STR, SKL, SPD

Lucina level 11 --> HP, SKL, SPD, LCK, DEF

Lucina level 12 --> HP, STR, DEF

foto0665q.jpgfoto0666j.jpgfoto0667f.jpgfoto0668w.jpgfoto0669j.jpgfoto0670u.jpgfoto0671w.jpgfoto0672e.jpgfoto0673i.jpgfoto0674.jpg

CHAPTER 15 : SMOLDERING RESISTANCE

We arrive at Valm's port. We see a woman being chased by the valmese army. Two guys surround her and take her to a dark corner to gangbang her, the rest of the army makes a line to go next but some others see us and we have to fight...i advice Chrom to let them have their fun with the woman so they will be more relaxed and tired to fight us, but he doesn't listen and charge ahead, now calling the attention of the whole enemy army....

And our 11st member appears :

foto0678f.jpg

Not bad stats, let's see how you turn out after reclassing back to level 1.... Hope you don't become another Frederick.

This map was actually easier than the past 3 ones, mainly because we only had 1 front to deal with, no reinforcements and had plenty of chokepoints. The only scary guys were the mages and a dark knight, but their melee couldn't scratch Tharja/Frederick and Chrom.

The guys in the beach take forever to reach us, so we focused our whole team on the center and by the time they arrived we dealt with everyone.

I sent some guys to deal with them and me and Gregor went to take care of the guys trying to gangbang Say'ri. The dumb guys didn't took their armor and she could dodge them because they were too slow, so even after all the time fighting, she still had her clothes on.

We kill everyone, ransack the houses and meet Say'ri who appears to be a leader of a resistance here. Translation : ''if i win, i will be queen''. She's good looking too, so i will keep an eye on her.

foto0697u.jpgfoto0698.jpg

It's not your ass on the line, right ? If we win, you become queen. If we lose, you were gonna die anyway...

foto0699.jpgfoto0700k.jpg

With some items and the Bullion L we sacked, we actually manage to buy everything. The Killer Weapons will be a lot useful, i beieve.

And we reclass Say'ri to Pegasus Knight :

foto0711y.jpg

Some losses all right, but she still is very decent. She actually can double some enemies, specially paired, and her defenses are backed by her SPD. Her RES is quite pleasing to see and she will quickly gain levels to gain more stats. Altough i doubt she will get Galeforce by Endgame.

I gave her an Arms Scroll and forge her an Iron Lance, which will give her much needed punch. Also, with D Rank she can use the Beast Killer, which is gonna be extremely useful for those pesky pegasus on the next map....

Henry level 16 --> HP, STR, SKL, SPD, RES

Henry level 17 --> HP, STR, SKL, SPD, LCK wtf Henry 2 STR...

Henry level 18 --> HP, SKL, SPD, DEF where's your MAG...

Henry level 19 --> HP, SKL, LCK omg Henry

Tharja level 9 --> HP, DEF

Tharja level 10 --> HP, MAG, LCK I guess Frederick Insane Fitness Session failed...gonna stop that or she may turn out like Fred...

Gregor level 10 --> HP, STR

Lon'qu level 10 --> HP, STR

Lon'qu level 11 --> LCK

Lucina level 13 --> HP, STR, SPD, LUCK, DEF

Lucina level 14 --> HP, STR, DEF, RES

Lucina level 15 --> HP, SKL, SPD, LCK

Olivia level 9 --> STR, MAG, SKL, SPD

Olivia level 10 --> HP, MAG, SKL I think Olivia used blood magic to steal Henry's levels

Stahl level 10 --> HP, SKL, SPD, LCK, DEF

Chrom level 5 --> HP, STR, SKL, SPD

foto0701lc.jpgfoto0702v.jpgfoto0703x.jpgfoto0704n.jpgfoto0705a.jpgfoto0706ne.jpgfoto0707p.jpgfoto0708q.jpgfoto0709q.jpgfoto0710t.jpgfoto0714.jpg

CHAPTER 16 : NAGA'S VOICE

I actually tried to recruit Inigo before this, but after 5-6 tries trying numerous tactics, i simply would end up stomped. I could kill one group of fliers with Avatar equipped with Superior Jolt for +50 avoid against tomes and paired with Chrom with Beast Killer/Rapier. But the other group ould kill them or someone else.

Maybe if we could heal them with a Physic i might have pulled that off, as even Elixir wasn't enough. I tried to go inside but the Silver Bow Assassins were too much.

Will have to come back later for Inigo.

Meanwhile, we proceed to a giant tree to find an oracle who will unite the dynasts against Walhart because Say'ri is doing a very poor job at that.

Also we wonder why Walhart keeps Tiki alive at all. Later we discover he also wants Grima destroyed, but fighting Chrom he will reveal he hates gods and no one controls his destiny. So he doesn't have any reason to like Naga and her daughter too.

Anyway, this map was a bit tricky because of the reinforcements, the warriors/heroes from behind and the pegasus/falcoknights from the flanks.

I sent Say'ri paired with Avatar to the left side with Stahl and Olivia. Tharja paired with Frederick, Gregor, Henry and Lon'qu went to the right and Chrom paired with Lucina to the middle. There's a reason a lof of people went to the right. There's more enemies there actually. But we didn't rushed past mid line there. Chrom could help both sides if needed.

We get the all the thiefs. I got the left one with Avatar and wounded the other guys there. Fed the kills on next turn to Say'ri. Also lured the pegasus on the northwest and one shoted it with the Beast Killer. Yea, Say'ri can one shot those with the Beast Killer. And she actually killed a lot of those with this lance.

The right side had to deal with warriors and bow knights plus the pegasus from the flanks, while the left side was already clear with 3 people. Tharja can also use the Beast Killer. Gregor was the one who was suffering the most, as he was the only one not paired with anyone. Lon'qu paired with Henry and he could actually double stuff or give DEF to Lon'qu. Fed the barbarians and weakened enemies to Lucina.

Reinforcements were tricky for both sides. At one point Gregor was in the only possible safe square. Henry dinged 20 the moment the first or second wave of warriors/heroes appeared, went next to Chrom, equipped Nosferatu and promoted to Sorceror. He served as a wonderful bait for those reinforcements. Everyone was thinking the cloth mage was going to get one shoted, but Henry simply laughed as they fell for his trap and he gave them some death. Thank God i bought 2 Nosferatus before starting this chapter.

Henry's promotion :

foto0726p.jpg

Left side had some problems, but Chrom went there to help and estabilized things. Say'ri got more kills with the Beast Killer. There was a fun engagement, she had low health and a pegasus went to attack her. Say'ri one shoted her because of Vantage laugh.gif

The guys near the boss actually don't charge. Or at least they didn't with me, even tough i took a lot of turns to reach there. Had to lure them.

Fed the boss to Gregor as he barely could kill stuff on this map. Pavise proced like 4 times on Hammer and a Concotion was needed Facepalm_emote_gif.gif. He actually used 2 whole Concotions on this map.

Then Snow White awakens and can't do crap to help us. All the uniting under her as a religious simbol fails pretty bad. Not that Tiki tried do it anyway from what we see...

Surprisingly, 4 levels and all the fighting with Say'ri didn't gave me enough Support Points to see their C conversation blink.gif

Tharja level 11 --> HP, STR, SKL,DEF

Tharja level 12 --> HP, STR

Tharja level 13 --> HP, STR, SKL, RES

Lucina level 16 --> HP, STR, SKL, SPD, LCK

Lucina level 17 --> HP, SKL, SPD, LCK, DEF, RES

Lucina level 18 --STR, SKL, SPD, LCK, DEF

Gregor level 11 --> HP, STR, SKL, SPD, LCK, DEF, RES Perfect level for him!

Gregor level 12 --> HP, STR, LCK

Gregor level 13 --> HP, STR, SPD, LCK

Say'ri level 2 --> HP, STR, SPD, RES

Say'ri level 3 --> HP, SKL, LCK

Say'ri level 4 --> HP, SKL, DEF

Say'ri level 5 --> HP, SKL, SPD, RES

Aekan level 11 --> SKL, SPD, LCK, RES

Henry level 20 --> HP, MAG, SKL, SPD, RES

Henry level 2 --> HP, MAG, SPD

Chrom level 6 --> HP, STR, SKL, SPD, LCK, DEF, RES Another perfect level for the class!

Chrom level 7 --> HP, STR, MAG, SKL, SPD

Stahl level 11 --> HP, STR, SKL, SPD, LCK, DEF Tankiest myrmidon ever

Stahl level 12 --> MAG, SKL, LCK, DEF

Frederick level 15 --> HP, STR, LCK, DEF, RES

Lon'qu level 12 --> HP, MAG, SKL, SPD, RES capped SPD!

foto0743f.jpgfoto0744v.jpgfoto0745b.jpgfoto0746w.jpgfoto0747a.jpg

foto0748a.jpgfoto0749u.jpgfoto0750e.jpgfoto0751o.jpgfoto0752a.jpgfoto0753z.jpg

Edited by Lanko

CHAPTER 17 : INEXORABLE DEATH

Okay, this was the hardest chapter ever! And pretty epic too!

I had one reset because i realized too late i had put Olivia near a wall and if someone with a ranged weapon spawned she would die. Ditto. A Sniper reinforcement comes and one shots her dry.gif

I actually now remember i intended to buy Resistance Tonics but end up forgotting lol. Luckily i managed through without. Tharja and Henry are our MVPs on this one.

At the beginning, we posted Tharja, Henry, Gregor and Olivia on the left, Chrom, Frederick, Lucina, Stahl and Lon'qu in the middle and Say'ri and Avatar on the right. Our plan is to smash the left side and middle and lure the right side to the left because we don't have manpower to deal with all 3 groups at the same time.

Frederick in the mid runs to the left, Olivia dances, pairs up with Tharja and go kill stuff with the Killer Lance. Gregor has Henry as support. Say'ri, with the highest RES around paired with Avatar, stays at the edge of the hit box of the Valkyries in the middle, but away from the Hero/Battle Monk. She kills them with Javelins and a dual from Avatar.

Left is dealt with and Gregor/Henry kills a Sniper through the wall. Our army finishes the mid guys and prepare to engage the guys on the right on the next turn. Everything works out fine.

Problem begins when we advance and the reinforcements arrive :

Say'ri : ''Look, my guys infiltrated the fort and are gonna help us!''

Me : ''Why their pallete colors turned red ?''

Say'ri : ''Omg, they betrayed us!''

Me : ''Wtf ? Bring Tiki here and show them that God is with us.''

Say'ri : ''That won't work they are now charging at us.''

Me : ''Omg, Say'ri. You are the most useless rebellion leader ever. Your soldiers rebelled against YOU.''

And not only that, but EVERYONE in the fort, including the boss guards, charged at us as well. To have an idea, look at this picture of how things will get hectic :

foto0783.jpg

Yeeeaa.....Tharja/Frederick is on the bottom right. She can actually tank all melee, but the problem are gonna be the others and the valkyries. To have another look of things, look at this :

foto0784w.jpg

That's right, 25 promoted enemies are charging against our 5 paired units and Olivia.

The lone guy in the red area is Henry and I'm gonna try to Nosferatu tank the 7 guys in the middle. Gregor will pair with him. Meanwhile somehow i have to deal with the right side with Tharja/Frederick, Chrom/Lon'qu, Lucina/Stahl, Say'ri/Avatar and Olivia.

We manage a barricade with Tharja/Frederick and Chrom/Lon'qu being backed up by Lucina/Stahl and Say'ri/Avatar We can deal with the melee reasonable, but eventually we can't go too far and the valkyries grouped.

Here's how we almost lost it : There were 5 valkyries left. On the screen, the far one near the mid is the one with Rexcalibur. Remember that.

There are other 2 with Bolganone and 2 with Thoron. One of the Thoron guy won't reach us, but 3 Valkyries will collapse at once.

The Thoron guy misses Tharja. But the 2 guys with Bolganone hit Tharja and they had a 36% chance of Hit..... And here is what happened :

foto0792v.jpg

That's fucking right, Tharja survived with ONE HP !

Meanwhile Henry/Gregor were managing the Snipers and Heroes in the middle perfectly fine.

I had 2 Heroes and the 5 Valkyries in the right. Lucina reached lvl 20 while dealing with Heroes/War Monks, moved near Chrom and got a Master Seal to promote.

Lucina was suggested to reclass again to Lord to gain more levels and stats, but she actually didn't needed that. She had decent stats and could perfectly promote.

foto0795.jpgfoto0796t.jpg

Olivia dances for promoted Lucina. She kills a Hero, even tough i wanted to kill ar Valkyrie. There was another Hero who survived with like 8 HP and would kill Olivia on the next turn, so i had to kill him with Chrom/Lon'qu. I had to kill those heroes or they would have killed Lucina.

Then i moved Say'ri into the fray. She moved to the Thoron Valkyrie who had the most SKL and oneshoted it with the Beast Killer.

Henry still had some enemies and was out of range of everyone else.

Tharja was with 1 HP and even is she one shoted another valkyrie, there would be 3 left. Frederick would die easier than Tharja. So i actually equipped a Javelin on her in hoping of dodging, counterattacking and maybe procing a dual attack.

Move her next to Chrom, acessed the Convoy and healed her back to full with an Elixir.

Next turn. I was actually afraid the valkiries might have went for Lucina since she had 24 HP. But i think the promotion and stats made the AI think Tharja was an easier target.

First, do you remember the Valkyrie with the Rexcalibur from before ? She reaches us, but goes attack Say'ri with a 30 dmg with a 40% hit chance. Say'ri dodges.

Tharja dodges he 2 Bolganones with 36% hit NewYearsEmoticon.gif. But the 25 damage Thoron with 21% hit chance landed Facepalm_emote_gif.gif. Seriously....

Then comes our turn. Say'ri one shots the Rexcalibur Valkyrie. Tharja one shots the Bolganone one. Olivia dances, Tharja one shots the other Bolganone. Chrom kills the Thoron Valkyrie. A Hero, who on the picture was really far from the rest, only now arrived to the party and got dispatched by Lucina. At the same time, Henry finishes the last guy in the middle.

Wow! We managed to survive and beat the shit out of the enemy!

Then as we proceeded to the boss room, i kept dancing with Olivia. Kept dancing to Henry while Lon'qu went to the right and left sides of the map to steal chests. Then we gangbang the boss.

1 hour and 37 turns later, we see Stage Complete! on the screen!

Seriously guys, use this baby cause she is a beast ! Yea, i know, that was horrible.

foto0833sc.jpg

It wiped the floor one shotting the pegasus reinforcements in the previos chapter and now the valkyries on this one.

Seriously, thank God i bought 2 of those with Merchants and even got a 3rd from a Falcoknight in Chapter 16.

foto0799.jpg

This is everyone grouped up after we cleared everything walking to the boss. Olivia doesn't appear as she was dancing for Henry on the way. She danced so much until we reached the boss and while Lon'qu was walking around the map to get the chests she managed to get lvl 15 and Special Dance!

As we rest from the battle, i realize we may actually win this war against Walhart. If the rebels turn on him, it will diminish his numbers and add to ours. If we win, Say'ri will probably end up as Queen of Valm.. .Hm...

So i start getting close to her, and this night asked her about the traditions, culture and other crap of Valm. Tried to appear like a ''good guy''. I'm the leader of the army so i have to be pretty cold and authoritary to maintain order and everyone knows that. Now i show a side of me that she will think only she is allowed to see... I'm thinking long term plans.

That means we reached C support.

Also, Olivia dancing for Henry made them reach B Support. It was actually pretty touching, so i won't be an asshole or make fun of it...i will definetely pair these two in another playthrough.

We wake up and realize the dynasts are still with Walhart and that he and Yen'fay are charging against us. We are still tired and our armies on both those fronts were decimated. The dinasties surround us, but we can see they are now in doubt and barely offer resistance as we march from Steiger.

Meanwhile, i entrust the task of holding Walhart as we charge Yen'fay to Basilio. He is the most useless guy around anyway, couldn't deal with level 8 Barbarians in the war with Plegia, so he is the perfect fodder.

I also realized that Gregor had maxed STR, and thus it's useless to keep him as a Barbarian any longer. He deserved his Master Seal.

Lon'qu also have maxed SPD, his most important asset, and will not gain STR or DEF as a Thief, so he actually deserved his promotion as well. +5 STR, more SPD and the ability to use Bows will be invaluable i believe. I really need someone with a Bow. I even forged him a Bronze Bow so he pretty much have a Steel Bow from the get go.

Actually, i think i will use an Arms Scroll on him when he reaches D on Bows so he can get acess to the Longbows i have in the Convoy. And i will forge them as well.

foto0811l.jpgfoto0817.jpg

foto0810.jpgfoto0818c.jpg

I considered promoting Stahl, he have max SKL, but his SPD is still good, good STR and DEF, he can still make profit for gaining extra exp as a Tier 1 class.

The same for Tharja. I may give her the boots since she actually can be our ''pusher'' so we don't end up having to deal with the entire enemy army charging us because we took too long. But she is still tanky. I may give her the 4 Talismans i have on the Convoy.

Say'ri maxed SPD quite early, but she already had an awesome base. She is gaining so much EXP at the moment that i will actually keep her a Tier 1 to gain some more stats.

I considered Frederick as well, he is almost a liablity now, but the promotion gains were'nt really that awesome and he would gain exp much slower. I thought the DEF and STR he lost from being a Great Knight would come back as he promoted again, but he will only the promotion gains to Wyvern Lord... so i will keep him for now.

But yea, myrmidon Stahl have more STR and DEF. Gregor have almost double the STR. 16 SPD. And a laughable 36 HP. But i am reluctant to give him the Seraph Robe.

Tharja level 14 --> STR, SKL, LCK, DEF

Tharja level 15 --> HP, SKL, RES

Tharja level 16 --> HP, STR, SKL, LCK

Say'ri level 6 --> HP, STR, MAG, SPD, DEF, RES

Say'ri level 7 --> HP, MAG, SKL, DEF

Say'ri level 8 --> HP, STR, SPD, LCK, DEF, RES

Say'ri level 9 --> STR, SPD, DEF, RES hell yea, she's becoming tanky

Say'ri level 10 --> HP, STR, SKL, SPD, DEF

Aekan level 12 --> HP, MAG, SKL, SPD, LCK

Aekan level 13 --> HP, STR, MAG, SPD, DEF, RES

Olivia level 11 --> Forgot to register Facepalm_emote_gif.gif

Olivia level 12 --> HP, SKL, SPD, LCK, DEF

Olivia level 13 --> HP, MAG, SKL, SPD, LCK

Olivia level 14 --> HP, STR, SKL, SPD, LCK

Olivia level 15 --> HP, SKL, SPD, DEF

Gregor level 14 --> HP, STR, SKL, SPD

Gregor level 15 --> HP, SPD

Gregor level 16 --> MAG, SPD

Chrom level 8 --> HP, SKL, SPD

Chrom level 9 --> HP, STR, SKL, SPD

Lucina level 19 --> HP, STR, SPD

Lucina level 20 --> HP, SKL, LCK

Lon'qu level 13 --> HP, SKL

Henry level 3 --> HP, STR, SPD, LCK, DEF

Henry level 4 --> HP, DEF Henry, MAG please!

Henry level 5 --> STR, MAG, SKL, DEF, RES yay!

foto0806o.jpgfoto0807e.jpgfoto0808u.jpgfoto0809s.jpgfoto0835.jpgfoto0834j.jpgfoto0812m.jpgfoto0813w.jpgfoto0814o.jpgfoto0815n.jpgfoto0816hcgfsjx.jpg

Edited by Lanko

PARALOGUE 6 : A MAN FOR FLOWERS

Running away from Steiger Forst, we make our way into a mountain. And there we find Chrom's second son, Inigo, who is our 12nd and last member!

foto0838z.jpg

Imagine if he had to impress a princess or a queen...

Now with Lon'qu with a Bow and paired with Gregor for extra punch, Avatar with Superior Jolt baiting the casters and Say'ri and Tharja leveled and with Beast Killers equipped, the fliers outside were a breeze to deal with.

Lon'qu could even one shot the Dark Fliers, Olivia would dance and he pretty much took a squadron by himself.

foto0843.jpg

Lon'qu for the win! And Say'ri and Tharja with Beast Killers made some kills as well.

Now the inside was a nightmare. The first pulls were fine, even managed to feed Inigo two kills. But when the Sorcerers and Assassins from both sides charged i had to retreat to the outside and make a blockade. Had to be extremely careful with the Assassins with the Pass skill.

Henry could deal with any melee with Nosferatu, but the Sorcerors would actually kill him because they had very high RES and he couldn't heal more than 6 with Nosferatu. We made a pretty epic battle near the entrance like the previous chapter against 2 or 3 Assassins, 2 Generals, and 3 Sorcerors. All level 8+, which means they were actually stronger than most of my team.

Inside, we carefully take care of the group on the upper side by luring the sorceror first. Fed Inigo another kill. Killed General with Avatar. I was hoping to leave the Assassin with low HP to get Inigo another kill but Avatar crited. No matter. We then positioned someone who wouldn't die and wouldn't kill the Sorceror in the upper bottom. This made the General and the other Sorceror walk to us instead of dealing with 3 ranged guys gangbanging a single unit.

Avatar learns Rally Spectrum! That sure is gonna be useful!

We feed that last Sorceror to Inigo as well.

We than lure the boss and Chrom actually manages a crit with a javelin and leaves the boss with pretty low life and we finish him with Inigo for his 5 kills and all the rewards!

foto0859i.jpg

And Inigo did most of the job ? Seriously, Chrom ? That was all my doing!

foto0861e.jpg

foto0862.jpgfoto0863k.jpgfoto0864v.jpgfoto0865t.jpgfoto0866r.jpg

We can't use the Hammerne, but it sells for 1k gold. Also, another Bullion for funds and a much needed Speedwings ( cough Frederick ). The pictures may look strange, that's because i forgot to turn off the 3D while taking them.

And Inigo meets mommy :

foto0867x.jpg

There's no doubt you kids are the children of the people in our army. You guys are just as dumb and useless.

Lucina follows in Chrom's steps and don't plan anything ahead. If she came to stop Emmeryn's assassination, why didn't she set up a meeting point near Ylisse for every children ? And after that,everyone ( including Lucina ) passed 2 years wandering around the world searching for Chrom when he was...in Ylisse's palace all the time. And such a big war with Plegia and Ferox involved would no doubt spread around to the people and they would know.

Damn, even Chrom's marriage was said to be recognized worldwide.

Seriously kids Facepalm_emote_gif.gif

Now we go rest and we chat with our comrades in arms. I continue my plan to approach Say'ri by talking about useless crap ( that would never work in real life ) :

foto0880j.jpg

I actually just want to get inside your pants in case we win so i can become King of Valm. This is not the best way to do this, but i will keep playing.

foto0903c.jpgfoto0904s.jpg

And a single fuck was't given that day.

Meanwhile Fred meets Tharja again :

foto0881x.jpgfoto0882n.jpg

She actually cast a spell to become invisible to Frederick. Maybe that's why he never Dual Guarded her so far. But she says he somehow got injured defending her, even tough a Dual Guard does no damage.

Actually it's Frederick who is paired with Tharja to not die to anything on the map.

And what the....how i become invovled in this ??

foto0883b.jpg

I never paid him. Gotta love russian psycopaths.

foto0884x.jpgfoto0885xj.jpg

''There is actually a lot of whore tents following our army and they are all open.'' As if Olivia didn't knew.

foto0886d.jpgfoto0887q.jpg

Omg, that was H-O-R-R-I-B-L-E

Inigo, seriously.... i'm wondering what was your REAL business tonight after this...

foto0905t.jpgfoto0906n.jpgfoto0907q.jpg

''We killed Gangrel and we were having a party to celebrate. Your mother was dancing to everyone, then had her dance to me, we were all too drunk and had sex. Condoms don't exist yet so you happened!''

On management, i decide to promote Stahl. He capped SKL and DEF. 1 point from capping SPD and 3 from STR. So he received his Master Seal :

foto0890.jpgfoto0891v.jpg

He can probably tank stuff as good as Tharja i think... Speaking of her :

foto0874a.jpgfoto0892i.jpg

I promoted Tharja too. She wouldn't cap DEF and is really needing some STR. And more important, the movement and HP. She also loves leveling SPD, so she can continue to do that.

Her love interest have to keep the pace with her :

foto0870v.jpgfoto0898c.jpg

He was really needing stats. His HP is still way behind the others, but his STR and DEF got a nice boost, which was much needed. But dat SPD... But he can use Silver Lances back and i need people with more lances.

And Inigo reclasses right away to Barbarian. He will probably promote early too at this point in the game :

foto0879a.jpgfoto0893i.jpg

Dat DEF....but even he have more HP than Frederick and can even double him. Damn, he even had more STR before Fred promoted! Forged him an Axe right away.

I thought of promoting Say'ri too, since she capped SPD and is almost capping other stuff, but i decided to keep her for now. Maybe after next chapter.

We buy more Killer weapons :

foto0889b.jpg

We have 2 Second Seals on the Convoy we only need 1 for Chrom. We also have the 2 Master Seals for Say'ri and Inigo, so our money now focus only on stat ups, weapons and forges!

Say'ri level 11 --> STR, SKL, DEF

Say'ri level 12 --> HP, LCK, DEF, RES

Tharja level 17 --> HP, STR

Tharja level 18 --> HP, STR, LCK, RES

Aekan level 14 --> HP, STR, SKL, SPD

Aekan level 15 --> HP, MAG, SKL, SPD

Stahl level 13 --> HP, SPD, DEF

Lon'qu level 2 --> HP, STR, SKL, SPD, LCK

Inigo level 11 --> HP, STR, SPD

Inigo level 12 --> HP, STR, SPD, LCK

Inigo level 13 --> STR, SKL, SPD, LCK, DEF

Inigo level 14 --> HP, SKL, LCK

Inigo level 15 --> HP, SKL, LCK, DEF

Henry level 6 --> HP, MAG, SKL, SPD, LCK, DEF

Henry level 7 --> HP, MAG, SKL

Olivia level 16 --> HP, MAG, SKL, SPD, DEF, RES

Olivia level 17 --> MAG

Chrom level 10 --> HP, SKL, LCK

Frederick level 16 --> HP, STR, SPD, DEF

foto0868c.jpgfoto0869p.jpgfoto0899y.jpgfoto0894g.jpgfoto0872u.jpgfoto0873.jpgfoto0895z.jpgfoto0875.jpgfoto0876.jpgfoto0877c.jpgfoto0878ie.jpgfoto0900s.jpg

CHAPTER 18 : SIBLING BLADES

foto0910j.jpgfoto0911g.jpg

That's actually a very good plan. Seriously, what would you guys do without me ? cool.gif

Because of my plan, this chapter was ridiculously easy. No trouble at all. Even managed to grab all the chests. Even Barbarian Inigo lvl 1 got fed.

Ok that everyone except Say'ri and Inigo got promoted and received nice boosts, but from what we passed in Ch 16, 17 and Inigo's Paralogue...

This map has no reinforcements, tons of chokepoints and most of the enemies even come damaged from the fire.

foto0929l.jpg

''Oh, i'm sure i will think of something...'' I'm actually already planting the seeds to be King of Valm when we win. That's also something Say'ri can pay us for all the crap she pulled us into.

And we learn Basilio died.

foto0930f.jpgfoto0931.jpg

I know he would be useful cannon fodder. Just hope he didn't gave Walhart much EXP.

Back to the army, Frederick needs serious fixing. So i decided to use all our Stat Boosts, since it's unlikely anyone is gonna cap anything on this run anyway.

Frederick --> 1 Seraph Robe, 1 Secret Boot, 2 Speedwings, 1 Goddess Icon

Tharja --> 1 Energy Drop, 2 Talismans, Boots

Say'ri --> 1 Energy Drop

Henry --> 2 Talismans

Inigo --> 1 Secret Book

Frederick is now looking much better.

Aekan level 16 --> MAG, SKL, SPD, LCK

Aekan level 17 --> HP, STR, MAG, SKL, DEF, RES

Chron level 11 --> HP, STR, LCK

Chrom level 12 --> HP, SKL, SPD, LCK

Say'ri level 13 --> HP, LCK, RES

Say'ri level 14 --> HP, MAG, SKL, LCK, RES

Say'ri level 15 --> HP, STR, MAG, SKL, DEF, RES

Gregor level 2 --> HP, STR, SKL

Olivia level 18 --> HP, SKL

Lon'qu level 3 --> HP, STR, SKL, SPD, RES

Inigo level 2 --> HP, STR, MAG, SKL, SPD

Inigo level 3 --> HP, STR, SKL, DEF

Inigo level 4 --> HP, LCK, DEF

Lucina level 2 --> HP, SKL, RES

Henry level 8 --> MAG, SPD, LCK, DEF

foto0947v.jpgfoto0948.jpgfoto0949a.jpgfoto0950cc.jpgfoto0951o.jpgfoto0952z.jpgfoto0953.jpgfoto0954a.jpgfoto0955t.jpgfoto0956.jpgfoto0957s.jpgfoto0958f.jpg

Edited by Lanko

Don't bother with forging Longbows for Lon'Qu, they can only be used by Archers and Snipers. They had to give them some benefit over other classes.

Nice going so far with what you've been given. I'm rooting for Tharja actually being competent; hopefully she gains more strength on her own.

PARALOGUE 17 : THE THREAT OF SILENCE

foto0960b.jpg

Why didn't she did that when we first met her ? We could control the dinasties and wouldn't be running like dogs from Walhart.

Anyway this map was also pretty easy, with Lon'qu 2 shotting anything. Followed by Olivia, it was pure brokeness. He could take 2 guys from the mid everytime while the rest of the team was split in the sides.

That actually wasn't really necessary and made the mid approach Tiki later. Had to block some paths to make the range of the enemies not reach Tiki because i didn't paired anyone on this map.

foto0972f.jpg

This is the final guys and the boss was charging . From the picture it may look like i was failing pretty bad, right ? But it didn't had any trouble and everything was under control. The left was the side who got the most trouble as Gregor and Henry couldn't double and Inigo could barely damage anything was just picking low life enemies he could one shot.

foto0976o.jpg

I actually don't give a crap, i just want to play nice guy for a while.

Meanwhile, Frederick and Tharja marry amidst battle. I can use that to elevate morale of the soldiers.

foto0977v.jpgfoto0978z.jpgfoto0979.jpg

Translation :

''I don't care if i turn fat or depressive crazy, you will be there to carry me for whatever i need. I may also betray you time from time, cause i need some adventures with the bad boys.''

All yours, Fred!

Speaking of him, he is now very good and can charge into battle without fear of being a liability now.

On another hand, Say'ri now caps SKL and is 1 or 2 points from capping STR. Awesome!

We buy a Wyrmslayer from a merchant.

Inigo level 5 --> HP, STR, SKL, SPD, LCK

Inigo level 6 --> HP, STR, SKL

Stahl level 2 --> HP, STR, LCK, DEF

Lucina level 3 --> HP, STR, SKL, LCK

Lucina level 4 --> HP, STR, SKL, SPD

Say'ri level 18 --> HP, SKL

Olivia level 19 --> STR, SKL, SPD

Tharja level 2 --> DEF, RES

Lon'qu level 4 --> HP, SKL, SPD, LCK

Aekan level 18 --> HP, MAG, SKL, SPD, LCK

Gregor level 3 --> HP, STR, MAG, SPD

Chrom level 13 --> HP, STR, SKL, DEF

Frederick level 2 --> HP, STR, MAG, SKL

foto0980m.jpgfoto0981.jpgfoto0982f.jpgfoto0983f.jpgfoto0984.jpgfoto0985.jpgfoto0986.jpgfoto0987a.jpgfoto0989o.jpgfoto0990o.jpgfoto0991.jpgfoto0955.jpg

Edited by Lanko

Don't bother with forging Longbows for Lon'Qu, they can only be used by Archers and Snipers. They had to give them some benefit over other classes.

Nice going so far with what you've been given. I'm rooting for Tharja actually being competent; hopefully she gains more strength on her own.

I totally forgot about Longbows being Archer/Sniper exclusive. Thanks.

Grateful i didn't used those Arms Scrolls for that. Lon'qu would be able to use Killer Bows and forged Steel, but he doesn't really need it.

PARALOGUE 15 : A SHOT FROM THE DARK

Since Frederick and Tharja got married, we might as well get their kid.

We arrive at the place and she is being enslaved by some guy. I couldn't care less, but Tharja apparently can use her for testing bioweapons before we put them to use against our enemies. So we go save her. And if the guy is a slaver he must have gold on him. Actually he is carrying an Energy Drop. Yea, he needs to die.

We just took our entire team to the right side, lured stuff and killed. Than Tharja/Frederick and Chrom/Lucina blocked the bridge. I actually underestimated Chrom's defense. Even with the Javelin he critted like 4 times in a row and enemies kept rolling on him and he survived with 6 HP. And there were still 4 Paladins/Bow Knights approaching. He had to use an Elixir.

We kill everyone, the Energy Drop and our guinea pig. I mean, Fred and Tharja's precious daughter.

foto1006.jpgfoto1007w.jpg

Holy crap, that could have been my daughter in other circunstances...

And Say'ri now maxed STR. Promotion incoming !

foto1018h.jpgfoto1021s.jpg

And Lucina gets another Energy Drop. She have 26 now, but i forgot to take a picture and still shows her with 24.

Tharja level 3 --> HP, MAG, SPD

Say'ri level 17 --> HP, LCK, RES

Say'ri level 18 --> HP, STR, LCK

Say'ri level 19 --> Zero stats up Facepalm_emote_gif.gif

Stahl level 3 --> HP, STR, SPD, DEF

Gregor level 4 --> HP, STR, SPD

Olivia level 20 --> STR, SKL, SPD, DEF

Lucina level 5 --> HP, SKL, SPD, LCK, RES

Inigo level 7 --> HP, STR, SKL, SPD, LCK, RES

Inigo level 8 --> HP, SPD, LCK, DEF, RES

Chrom level 14 --> HP, MAG .......

Henry level 9 --> HP, SKL, SPD, DEF

foto1008v.jpgfoto1009a.jpgfoto1010.jpgfoto1011a.jpgfoto1012k.jpgfoto1013d.jpgfoto1014f.jpgfoto1015.jpgfoto1016z.jpgfoto1017i.jpgfoto1023s.jpgfoto1019.jpg

CHAPTER 19 : THE CONQUEROR

Walhart rested and grouped his troops. We did the same and now we make the decisive battle at his castle gates.

I had to restart this chapter once, because i sent Tharja to northeast and she kept getting chiped by 6-7 damage from melee guys and got finished by a 15 Bolganone from a Dark Knight. It was all sub 50% hit chances and she never dodged, but i did made the mistake of sending her not paired with anyone.

Ok, second try, same strategy. Gregor, Henry, Stahl, Lon'qu, Say'ri and me went west. Tharja now paired with Frederick and moved mid, then east. Chrom, Lucina, Inigo and Olivia were the other guys in the right. Now that i see, we are actually lacking magic damage in the right side...maybe that's why this side got the most trouble.

Tharja/Frederick were not taking damage from any possible melee attack. Even from Walhart, as i will show later.

On the left, Avatar paired with Say'ri could handle anything. Reinforcements always went for Henry and he gave some death to anything that was moving on the western side. He is such a beast.

Right side managed with Lucina paired with Inigo doing most of the job as enemies went for them. Even managed to get kills for Inigo. She thought Lucina was fragile, but she dodged pretty much everything, got tons of enemies where Parallel Falchion would deal 51 damageon a single hit. And when an enemy with a lance was gonna hit her for half her life, Inigo protected little sis.

We then destroy Walhart's army and go for him. Well i'm not going to 1v1 someone named the Conqueror. Instead, Tharja gloriously challenges him. And this is the result :

foto1052he.jpg

Yea bitch, 1 damage. On this fight, Tharja attacked, Frederick did a 30 damage with the Hammer, Tharja attacked again and Walhart dodged Frederick's second attack :

foto1054v.jpg

He survived with 1 HP. Lucina was looking pretty downhearted for allowing Basilio to die, so i gave her the finishing blow.

But somehow she failed yet again to alter stuff. Walhart survived and retreats to his castle in the capital. We have to go for him again Facepalm_emote_gif.gif

And then armies arrive from the rear. Shit, are we doomed ?

foto1056n.jpgfoto1057.jpgfoto1058.jpg

Yea we just destroyed Steiger's army, Yen'fay's army and now Walhart's army. And they want to support us now ? Oh really ?

These are the most useless people ever. They joined to battle Walhart, then joined him, now betrayed him and God knows what else may happen. At least they seem dumb and disorganized, which means they won't give me trouble when i become King of Valm.

We make a party and drink a lot to celebrate the victory. Strange things happen when you go sleep drunk....

foto1059.jpgfoto1060l.jpgfoto1061c.jpgfoto1062u.jpgfoto1063y.jpg

LOL...I love you Gregor.

Then as i was walking around...

foto1064ot.jpgfoto1065z.jpgfoto1066a.jpg

Wow, i was just thinking of another plan to become king of Valm...but she had already fallen for it! That's great. Once we finish Walhart, she will be recognized as the leader of the rebellion and will be crowned Queen and now that i married her, i will be the King of Valm! Or Chon'sin, or whatever the name they want to give it. If they wanto stay separated i'm just gonna use stratagems for a ''unified state for the welfare of everyone''...just like the crap they pulled to fool the people for the Euro Zone.

Inigo capped SKL and SPD and is almost capping STR...but i made a mistake and sold my Master Seal Facepalm_emote_gif.gif To make matters worse a Risen team appeared on the place where Master Seals are sold Facepalm_emote_gif.gifFacepalm_emote_gif.gif

However, we have hope, as i married Say'ri and i'm 100% sure there is a Master Seal on the chests of Morgan's Paralogue or the shop on the place sells it.

Henry level 10 --> HP, SPD, DEF

Henry level 11 --> HP, SKL, SPD, RES

Henry level 12 --> HP, STR, SKL, LCK, RES

Tharja level 4 --> HP, MAG, SPD

Tharja level 5 --> HP, MAG, SPD, LCK Tharja, 2 MAG....seriously

Lucina level 6 --> HP, SKL, SPD, LCK, RES

Lucina level 7 --> HP, STR, SKL

Lucina level 8 --> HP, SKL, LCK, DEF

Lucina level 9 --> HP, LCK, DEF

Lon'qu level 5 --> HP, SKL, SPD

Aekan level 19 --> HP, MAG, SKL

Gregor level 5 --> HP, HP ( yea +2), SKL, LCK, DEF

Chrom level 15 --> HP, SKL, DEF, RES

Chrom level 16 --> HP, STR, DEF

Stahl level 4 --> HP, SKL, LCK

Frederick level 3 --> HP, HP ( also +2), STR, SKL, LCK, RES

Inigo level 9 --> HP, STR, SKL, SPD, LCK

Inigo level 10 --> HP, STR, SPD, LCK, DEF

Say'ri level 2 --> HP, STR, RES

foto1067.jpgfoto1068.jpgfoto1069.jpgfoto1070.jpgfoto1071a.jpgfoto1072y.jpgfoto1073k.jpgfoto1074.jpgfoto1075.jpgfoto1076.jpgfoto1077z.jpgfoto1078t.jpg

PARALOGUE 12 : DISOWNED BY TIME

I heard there is an item called Naga's Tear in this place and it gives my +5HP and +2 All Stats! I want that.

This map was obviously very easy considering all the enemies are non-promoted, save the boss and one or other Griffon Rider. I just paired Inigo with daddy and let him farm the map to get a bit more STR levels. Lon'qu got the chests paired with Say'ri.

foto1083w.jpg

Wut ? What did you called me ?

foto1084r.jpg

Then you are definetely not my daughter.

foto1085p.jpg

Never heard of.

foto1086y.jpg

Well she does have the same hair as Say'ri. And is in her tier 1 class and can reclass to mine too. I will keep her around to see if she turns out useful. I askef if i was the King of Valm in the future, but she couldn't remember dry.gif. But seeing she remembers me alive, it seems i didn't died with the Sheperds in the future, which is a relief if things go for the worst later.

In the end, i was right and the place sells Master Seals. We also got some Bullions from Inigo and other crap from the chests we sold. Our last member finally promotes!

foto1107r.jpgfoto1108.jpg

Wow....he is on the way to become a beast. He have less STR, but more SKL, SPD and is more tanky with more DEF than Gregor. Both on the field will definetely wreck havoc.

foto1110u.jpg

Inigo says he practices his dancing and hip shacking in hiding....looking at him, we wonder why....

Oh, and i forgot to reclass Chrom on the previous chapter so here we go : All our chosen chacters and their promotions are now done!

foto1095z.jpgfoto1096v.jpg

The losses are insignicant compared to another set of skills, the RES for the more tankiness and the gigantic move buff.

And Frederick gets the Goddess Icon of the chapter. The place also sells Elixirs! We buy 4 and some more Concotions.

Inigo level 11 --> HP, MAG........ Inigo......

Inigo level 12 --> HP, LCK, DEF, RES

Inigo level 13 --> HP, LCK

Inigo level 14 --> HP, STR, LCK, DEF

Inigo level 15 --> HP, STR, MAG, DEF

Inigo level 16 --> HP, LCK, DEF at least he got tons of HP and DEF

Gregor level 6 --> HP, SPD, LCK

Lon'qu level 6 --> HP, SKL, SPD, DEF, RES

Olivia level 21 --> STR, SKL, SPD, LCK, DEF

foto1114a.jpgfoto1097p.jpgfoto1113d.jpgfoto1099m.jpgfoto1100n.jpgfoto1101.jpgfoto1102.jpgfoto1103t.jpgfoto1104q.jpgfoto1105q.jpgfoto1106.jpgfoto1109.jpg

CHAPTER 20 : THE SWORD OR THE KNEE

Before we entered this chapter i bought 12 Resistance Tonics and gave it to the team. And i used an Arms Scroll on Say'ri, she reached A Lances and D Tomes. Her MAG is ridicilous at this point in the game, but i gave her an Elthunder cuz it's better than nothing against foes with armor.

I actually died on the first try because i once again i underestimated someone's defences ( Chrom ) and tried to tank with him unpaired the mid with a Javelin for the mages. Bad idea as the axe guys hit him and he didn't dodged the mages either.

Ok, second try, same strat, just with Olivia pairing with him this time for some SPD, LCK and the S Support Bonuses and now equipped with the Falchion.

Tharja/Frederick, Inigo/Lon'qu and Chrom/Olivia took mid. Henry, Gregor and Stahl went to the right. Avatar, Say'ri and Lucina to the left.

We easily take care of the Generals on the sides and position ourselves to let the enemy come.

Chrom killed a lot of stuff on this map because he managed to activate Aether 8 times! 6 of them in a row!

Lucina also followed dad's steps and procced 5 times, 2 in a row. Somehow even tough they can't support, Lucina/Say'ri always attacked for each other. Lucina always attacked when she was next to Avatar as well.

We get thief on the right with Gregor with a Hand Axe procing a Dual Attack with Armorslayer Stahl. Lucina kept raping the left side and Tharja/Frederick and Chrom/Olivia were wiping mid. Inigo was crushing stuff too. For poetic justice, i let Sayri finish Excellus and they have an unique conversation.

We get the chests, lure the guards of Walhart and i repeat what i did in the previous chapter : Let Tharja challenge the Conqueror again! This time the Wolf Berg hits her for 9 tough. I intented to weak Walhart with Chrom but he crited with a 10% and killed him.

Finally, i'm now King of Valm - i mean, we saved the people of Valm from tiranny!

foto1138.jpg

Ah look at my throne in the background....and then Say'ri gives the gem to Chrom and i remember we still have to deal with the dragon of doom.

foto1139h.jpgfoto1140l.jpg

We both know it was me carrying you and everyone. I was just showing courtesy!

foto1141.jpg

What ? The Ritual of Awakening can kill whoever does it ? Like i was saying before, we couldn't have done anything without you Chrom, so we are counting on you once more!

Meanwhile Olivia keeps whoring around :

foto1142.jpg

Wtf Olivia, he is already married. And to Tharja. You don't want to mess with her.

But as the common saying goes, women like married guys. If they can take him away, their ego and appeal must go to the stratosfere.

foto1145m.jpgfoto1143c.jpg

Richer guys tend to be older all right.

But seriously Olivia, you already have two kids with the King of Ylisse, created a lot of gold in your secrets saving ''dancing'' to the soldiers of our army and still have plans for the Khan of Ferox. At the same time is also playing around with the married guy. Seriously, Olivia...

foto1144e.jpg

Of course it was professional, Frederick the Slow.

foto1146k.jpgfoto1147.jpg

ROFL....Wow..... Frederick really loves to punch the ego of the ladies. Tharja must be proud. I guess any married woman would like guys like Frederick who can turn down others like this.

As managing the army, Henry gets the Spirit Dust we got from a chest.

Avatar reacheld level 20, so i reclassed again to Grandmaster and gave myself the Nags's Tear and the Dracoshield from Cervantes cool.gif He didn't lost or gained any stats.

Say'ri level 3 --> HP, MAG, SKL, SPD, RES

Say'ri level 4 --> HP, DEF

Tharja level 6 --> HP, MAG, SKL, DEF, RES .... I want a Shockstick....

Tharja level 7 --> HP, SPD

Lucina level 10 --> SKL, LCK, DEF

Lucina level 11 --> STR, SPD, LCK, DEF, RES

Aekan level 20 --> HP, DEF

Inigo level 2 --> HP, STR, SPD, LCK, RES

Inigo level 3 --> HP, STR, SPD, LCK, RES

Frederick level 4 --> HP, SKL, SPD, LCK

Frederick level 5 --> HP, STR, SPD, DEF, RES

Chrom level 2 --> HP, SPD

Henry level 13 --> HP, SKL, SPD, LCK, DEF

Lon'qu level 7 --> HP, SKL, LCK

Stahl level 5 --> HP, STR, SKL, SPD, DEF Stahl is the tankiest Swordmaster ever

Olivia level 22 --> HP

foto1148.jpgfoto1160.jpgfoto1150t.jpgfoto1151.jpg

foto1152s.jpgfoto1153p.jpgfoto1154t.jpgfoto1155e.jpgfoto1156.jpgfoto1157.jpgfoto1158r.jpgfoto1159o.jpg

You actually do make a good point about the shepards. All Miriel does is complain and lecture. Vaikes an idiot. Sumia's a clutz. Kellam's is in the wrong class should of been an assassin. And stahl thinks with his stomach. How the hell do they get anything accomplished?

Sully reminds me of Android#18 in Dragonball personality-wise.

I also like Liss'a English voice better than her Japanese one especially after seeing Rey's first English video preview. I'm not wating anything futher as I haven't yet played the game in our barrier.

CHAPTER 5 : THE EXALT AND THE KING

1. So we saved some village and got the diplomatic deal we wanted. All good, right ? Well, we return to Ylistol only to learn Lissa's lov - i mean, friend, got kidnapped by the king of Plegia himself because apparently she invaded his country.

Emmeryn says she can't simply allow Gangrel to kill Maribelle and decides to parley with him. I think Emmeryn would act differently if she knew about Lissa and Maribelle...

So we go, and we meet the king and a hot chick. Gangrel asks for the royal treasure in exchange of Maribelle. Lissa already started crying for her lov - er, friend.

laugh.gif Looks like you run out of luck, Maribelle...

2. As the army of ruffians vanishes, Lissa sails in the direction of Maribelle, tears of joy rolling down her face...and then her heart sinks as she sees Ricken and Maribelle kissing and proposing to each other.

1. Yeah, he really is a son of a bitch.

Makes you enraged like with Shagall.

2. =3

CHAPTER 6 : FORESEER

Oh nice...but i still could have sold it for some funds =p.

Masked boy says he have premonition powers. Can only wonder what he smoked... Until what he said actually happens and assassins start pouring in. And the masked guy is actually a girl.

Well...duh.

The voice itself gives it all away.

PAROLOGUE 3 : A STRANGLED PEACE

foto0419pv.jpgfoto0420p.jpgfoto0421h.jpg

I lol'd.

CHAPTER 10 : RENEWAL

1. I actually made a mistake in this map...i pared Avatar with Frederick than tried to rush to the west side to get the thief with the Seraph Robe and the one with Bullion ( M ) in mid. But i had an Iron Sword equipped on Avatar, there were 2 ranged guys who actually blocked me from thief with Bullion and i needed 2 extra turns to take him down...and the guy with the Seraph Robe escaped...

2. I imediatelly gave Tharja the Secret Book...i mean, seriously, she comes with 5 in Skill....FIVE...wtf... now that i look back i think i had the Secret Book from Emm, but didn't used...i should have, but now it doesn't matter anymore..

And Frederick is more frail than Tharja by the way...9 def...

052.png

And for the guy who got away with the Seraph Robe, I'd redo the chapter.

2. She doesn't get good Skill and Luck. Be sure to funnel her with lots of Goddess Statues and Skill Books.

CHAPTER 11 : MAD KING GANGREL

1. We get our 8th member : Olivia

foto0513d.jpg

How Chrom allowed this dancer to come into the middle of a battle is beyond me, specially since every soldier is distracted looking at her.

Actually that's a pretty good strategy, because the enemies will try to capture her and our men will fight harder to protect her. Brilliant! It was all my idea.

2. Olivia enters in panic as the sheer amount of men coming for her.

3. Olivia : ''Kill that guy and i will do a special dance for you later!''

4. His Kingsguard was pretty weak and quickly dispatched. Then we just surrounded Gangrel and bullyed him until we got tired and killed him.

We then sacked Plegia and got a lot of gold for Ylisse, Ferox and ourselves. I got the larger share of course. Everyone returns to Ylisse, while i travel the world with the money i got. I heard Chrom married someone and talk on the streets was with an opportunist.

Now, i'm rich and young, what more someone could ask ?

foto0531w.jpg

1. Her presence sickens me.

2. Your wearing SEE THROUGH CLOTHING! *wrings neck*

Your getting on my nerves, kid.

3. Me: Touch me and I'll kill you!

4. Great. =D

We shall now get a huge reward!

CHAPTER 12 : THE SEACOMERS

1. foto0532w.jpg

''Wow, you married Olivia, people in the streets weren't kidding when they said you've been tricked, Chrom.....i mean, i'm so happy for both of you!''

And since she is the queen now tecnically, she comes anyway. As we march Chrom decides to tell how they married :

2. foto0536g.jpgfoto0537j.jpgfoto0538x.jpg

''Wtf ? I don't want to know the sordid details, Chrom. Enough with the flashbacks and let's move.''

3. foto0542g.jpgfoto0543i.jpg

Turns out i'm not as dumb as Chrom and won't fall for that. But it should be ok to pretend i'm falling for this ruse just to have some easy sex! The fact she is a Dark Mage doesn't scare me as i have the highest RES around to resist the hexes.

4. She dinged lvl 20 and i imediatelly reclassed her to a Kinight.

foto0559a.jpg

Tharja reclasses after dealing with the cavaliers. Woot 7 STR and 7 DEF plus Armor ? I'm totally down for it ! And she has awesome SPD.

foto0567c.jpg

1.TelevisionFailure.png

Yuck. makes me want to kick the picture again and again and again.

2. Chrom.

3. lol

4. Why a Knight?

Not fitting for a former mag user, or unless you plan to get her Pavise skill, then making her into a Dark Knight in the end.

CHAPTER 13 : OF SACRED BLOOD

1. He can 2 shot the enemies, but can't double. Nothing Olivia can't solve. Speaking of her, she actually died by some reinforcement and i had my first restart dry.gif

2.foto0617g.jpg

3.foto0621v.jpgfoto0622j.jpg

Meanwhile i keep playing my game with Tharja and have another nice night before the next battle.

1. LET HER GO. LET HER GO.

27936251.jpg

Tharja: Your soul is mine!!!!!

Olivia: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

2. YOU SHOULD BE DEAD!

3. Imposing. <33333

CHAPTER 14 : FLAMES ON THE BLUE

1. foto0827h.jpg

Slut.

Hm..i can use that to bribe her for free services or risking Chrom's wrath!

Meanwhile Frederick meets Tharja :

2. foto0832i.jpg

1.olivia201.jpg

Die!

2. Dat smile. <3

CHAPTER 17 : INEXORABLE DEATH

Okay, this was the hardest chapter ever! And pretty epic too!

1. I had one reset because i realized too late i had put Olivia near a wall and if someone with a ranged weapon spawned she would die. Ditto. A Sniper reinforcement comes and one shots her dry.gif

2. Seriously guys, use this baby cause she is a beast ! Yea, i know, that was horrible.

1.Gah.

Makes you sick, doesn't it?

Making you start the fuck over because of her pitiful performance.

2.Lucina is an Overused tier character.

And she's very pretty to boot. ^-^

About Walhart, it doesn't make any sense since he'd help Tiki out since he defies the gods.

PARALOGUE 6 : A MAN FOR FLOWERS

1. foto0838z.jpg

2. Meanwhile Fred meets Tharja again :

foto0881x.jpgfoto0882n.jpg

She actually cast a spell to become invisible to Frederick. Maybe that's why he never Dual Guarded her so far.

3. foto0895z.jpg

1. It would take alot more to impress Tharja though. =P

2. Tharja. =[

3. Holy shi-

Tharja's already halfway there to even become godsend in the Spotpass postgame chapters.

Halfway there to challenge even this chapter.

Everyone else is 1/4 of the way there. Although you have to download the Limit Proof chapter into your game. You would call Limit Breakers Proofs too if you've played TRS which you should play that!

PARALOGUE 17 : THE THREAT OF SILENCE

Meanwhile, Frederick and Tharja marry amidst battle. I can use that to elevate morale of the soldiers.

Yay!

PARALOGUE 15 : A SHOT FROM THE DARK

1. We kill everyone, the Energy Drop and our guinea pig. I mean, Fred and Tharja's precious daughter.

foto1006.jpgfoto1007w.jpg

Holy crap, that could have been my daughter in other circunstances...

1. Hello, Launch Noire. <3

It would also be advised to wait till both parents got the skills you want first before visiting their children's chapters, so they can inherit their parents skills. =)

CHAPTER 19 : THE CONQUEROR

1. Walhart survived and retreats to his castle in the capital. We have to go for him again Facepalm_emote_gif.gif

2. foto1073k.jpg 3.foto1078t.jpg

1. Were in big trouble now. He can't stand losing.

2. Well...at least it will be useful if you decide to make her a Dark Knight in the end.

Skills in the end

Lifeforce, Hex, Anathema, Pavise, Rally Defense/Aegis

That would be ideal postgame wise for her. =)

Lifeforce+Sol Sword=Broken

3. Inigo

Skills he should have in the end

Arms Thrift, Astra, Sol, Despoil, Lethality

To make this work....

-MercenaryLV1

-MercenaryLV10

(Promote)

-HeroLV15

(Class Change)

-MyridmonLV10

(Promote)

-SwordmasterLV5

(Class Change)

BarbarianLV10

(Class Change)

ThiefLV10

(Promote)

Assassin!

AssassinLV5 Lethality and there you go! Then should be great for the post game! =)

With Arms Thrift he will never run out of weapon uses.

With Astra, he can perform multiple stikes which one will eventually lead to a Lethality.

Sol needed to absorb health in the enenmy phase!

Despoil needed to steal gold+Leif's Prizesword for this.

And Lethality needed to break Pavaise and Aegis.

Better do some serious grinding post-game to make this combination possible and disregard all the other skills that all these other class changes will throw at you. But you already made him a Berserker, so it's too late for this combination.

CHAPTER 20 : THE SWORD OR THE KNEE

foto1146k.jpgfoto1147.jpg

ROFL....Wow..... Frederick really loves to punch the ego of the ladies. Tharja must be proud. I guess any married woman would like guys like Frederick who can turn down others like this.

LOL

-----

This is also the only game in the series to not have status alignments, or status staves.

Edited by Katarina

CHAPTER 21 : FIVE GEMSTONES

We come back to Ylisse to deal with the dragon of doom. I left preparations for my crowning ceremony in Valm. Meanwhile, Darth Validar offer us the last gemstone. Of course we don't trust him and prepare to go there fully armed.

Stahl receives the ''fully armed'' stuff, a forged Killing Edge with max crit :

foto1162.jpg

We pass by a curious rock formation on the way :

foto1164l.jpg

Yea, i wonder if we just dynamited the thing away and Grima ressurects without eyes or a mouth.

This chapter was in parts easy and in parts someone ( Lon'qu and Stahl ) almsot died and would force a reset. It was pretty easy to move baiting enemies at max range. The problematic part was the reinforcements, who included heavy melee and heavy magic damage at the same time.

Lon'qu wasn't paired with anyone mounted so it would take forever to take the chests. Thankfully, Chrom had a Door Key and Chest Keys on the convoy and sacked the chests just out of disdain for Plegia.

We were about to escape when Darth Validar teleports in, slaps Chrom to the ground and use the Force to mind control me to get him the Fire Emblem. For unknown reasons he doesn't blow us with his doom magic and just goes away.

foto1180.jpg

We lost the Fire Emblem and the villain can control me. Fuck that, i'm out of here. My daughter Morgan said i was alive in the future so i won't be killed like you guys, so bye all, i'm going back to my kingdom. Also, i'm Darth Validar's son, which means i'm heir to Plegia too.

So i try to get out of this mess using this excuse. Surely, they will put their safety in first place and will decide it's best i'm not around.

But i forgot i'm dealing with Chrom and the other Shepherds...i mean it's the guy who took me off a field and brought me to his palace, bought one of his sister's assassins with a sack of candies and a shapeshifter who arrived at the same time as the assassins. Who also recruited crazy Henry who came out of nowhere...

So my excuses meant nothing to them and i don't have any another answer that wouldn't cause them to stab me...

We get out there and i go think of how to get out of this mess when...

foto1181i.jpg

Oh for the love of...

foto1182o.jpgfoto1183.jpg

Yea, i saw that one coming.

foto1184o.jpg

Then it was Frederick! I will help you kill him!

foto1185j.jpgfoto1186.jpg

You have 44 ATK and i have 27 DEF. You will need to Aether me twice and even then i don't know if you will kill me. But i have 47 MAG damage with Bolganone and you have 14 RES and 52 HP. Seriously, i will 2 shot you,even without Ignis activating. And without getting in your range. So come, girl!

foto1188i.jpg

Chrom foresses that Lucina is gonna die and interrupts us before that happen.

foto1190z.jpg

Oh, sure, don't worry about that, here lets cross fingers and be friends again! ( Bitch, try someting remotely suspicious again and i will incinerate you ).

We then go happily dinner side by side.

Chrom level 3 --> HP, SKL, SPD, RES

Chrom level 4 --> HP, STR, SKL, SPD, DEF

Inigo level 4 --> HP, STR, SKL, SPD

Inigo level 5 --> HP, STR, SKL, LCK

Inigo level 6 --> HP, SKL, SPD, LCK

Say'ri level 5 --> HP, MAG, SPD, RES

Tharja level 8 --> HP, STR, MAG, LCK

Stahl level 6 --> HP, STR, SKL, RES

Lucina level 12 --> STR, MAG, SKL, LCK

Gregor level 7 --> HP, SKL, DEF

Gregor level 8 --> HP, HP, SPD, LCK, DEF

Lon'qu level 8 --> HP, STR

Aekan level 2 --> HP, SPD, LCK, DEF

Inigo is gaining levels fast because his internal level is pretty low due to early reclassing and early promotion. But he is almost reaching Gregor in STR ( who stopped gaining it ) and passed him in everything else ( except HP ). He is awesome paired with Lucina. He can 1-2 shot enemies Lucina can't kill and Lucina can first deal with enemies because of her higher DEF and RES and bonus damage with her weapons. Not to mention their Support bonuses. Their dual attacks almost always procs.

foto1191e.jpgfoto1192t.jpgfoto1193.jpgfoto1194.jpgfoto1195v.jpgfoto1196.jpgfoto1197i.jpgfoto1198j.jpgfoto1199i.jpgfoto1200o.jpgfoto1201g.jpgfoto1202c.jpg