Pick My Unit playthrough

Lanko

Thanks for the feedback, Katarina! I will definetely give those suggestions a go if the save remains until everything is released heh.

As to why i turned Tharja into a Knight, it's because people chose her as a General lol. And since most of the others are pretty frail she dictates the pace in most of the chapters.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wait a second, you should've killed Lucina. If you are the king of valm and the heir to plegia then when you die Morgan takes over both. Then with Lucina dead inigo is the heir to the throne so if Morgan married inigo she would rule the known world. Because I'm pretty sure ferox would be that hard to take over.

CHAPTER 21 : FIVE GEMSTONES

1. We get out there and i go think of how to get out of this mess when...

foto1181i.jpg

Oh for the love of...

foto1182o.jpgfoto1183.jpg

Yea, i saw that one coming.

foto1184o.jpg

Then it was Frederick! I will help you kill him!

foto1185j.jpgfoto1186.jpg

You have 44 ATK and i have 27 DEF. You will need to Aether me twice and even then i don't know if you will kill me. But i have 47 MAG damage with Bolganone and you have 14 RES and 52 HP. Seriously, i will 2 shot you,even without Ignis activating. And without getting in your range. So come, girl!

2. foto1188i.jpg

Chrom foresses that Lucina is gonna die and interrupts us before that happen.

3. foto1190z.jpg

Oh, sure, don't worry about that, here lets cross fingers and be friends again! ( Bitch, try someting remotely suspicious again and i will incinerate you ).

4. foto1191e.jpgfoto1192t.jpgfoto1193.jpgfoto1194.jpgfoto1195v.jpgfoto1196.jpgfoto1197i.jpgfoto1198j.jpgfoto1199i.jpgfoto1200o.jpgfoto1201g.jpgfoto1202c.jpg

1. Lucina. -.-

2. Trying to save her. =)

3. -.-

4. Will this also be your post game team?

Thanks for the feedback, Katarina! I will definetely give those suggestions a go if the save remains until everything is released heh.

As to why i turned Tharja into a Knight, it's because people chose her as a General lol. And since most of the others are pretty frail she dictates the pace in most of the chapters.

It only stays in the same file for non DLC/Spotpass characters.

Seen in the video, all of those skill combinations can only be done with some serious grinding, revisiting chapters that have Iote's Shield, Paragon, and Limit Break skills (They can be replayed, or it'd be a rip-off) and Despoil+Leif's Sword abuse for the gold post-game to buy the amount of Second and Master Seals.

Wait a second, you should've killed Lucina. If you are the king of valm and the heir to plegia then when you die Morgan takes over both. Then with Lucina dead inigo is the heir to the throne so if Morgan married inigo she would rule the known world.

It would be a grim future actually if she's dead. Since she has traveled through time to try to correct the wrongs that Validar is trying to unleash that

Naga

has gotten Lucina to travel to the present to save Chrom from death. One question. If she's dead, will it effect the outcome of the future of Chrom dying by Validar's hand since she saved him from his fate and that she wouldn't ever be born if she dies(which he does need Inigo to help Morgan rule as he/she is MU's child) As Lucina has actually saved him from that fate? If she didn't do this, both her and Chrom would be dead as both Chrom and Lucina would not exist anymore. I have not yet played this game in English, only Japanese. So I'm unclear of some of this story. I'm just getting clues as to what goes on and watching both Naga and Lucina try prevent a bleak future. History would change if he dies and that Lucina saved him is what prevents that bleak happening!

No Chrom+Lucina=No Future

As Grima would destroy it and that nothing will stop Validar from resurrecting him to fulfill his ultimate goal.

Because I'm pretty sure ferox would be that hard to take over.

Endgame

Well..yes and no, but Grima in the future will take over MU's body to govern the entire world anyway if he isn't stopped.

Edited by Katarina

CHAPTER 22 : AN ILL PRESSAGE ( PART 1 )

We arrive at that tower in FE12. Aversa summons 12 guys to face our 12. Yay, epic battle incoming!

This chapter would be more interesting if all the groups charged at you from the beginning. You can charge with everyone to the right, kill the 4 guys with your entire team and the left side will stay quiet. I think the guys near Aversa charge after some time but it takes so long it's gonna be hard to have anyone from the sides still alive.

So to make things interesting, we are gonna divide our team and engage both left and right groups at the same time! And we do something different and do kinda of a turn-by-turn !

First try : I made a mistake on damage calculation and Olivia gets killed by the Sniper Facepalm_emote_gif.gif

Second try : Everything worked out, except the Dark Knight from the left who would have to be killed in our next turn and he's gonna attack Lon'qu with a 24% hit chance. No problem, right ? laugh.gif

foto1251p.jpgfoto1252a.jpg

Facepalm_emote_gif.gif

Third try : Ok, now we being with me, the leader, buffing everyone.

foto1254r.jpg

Didn't took a picture at the moment, but the next one was Henry getting First Blood with Mire.

foto1255.jpg

Next, my wife pairs with me and Olivia dance. I go active and go left in the range of the Paladin with the Gungnir.

foto1256.jpg

We Tharja/Frederick equipped with the Javelin to aggro the Assassin and the Valkyrie. Lucina/Inigo and Henry are on the right. Me/Say'ri will aggro the left with support from Gregor, Stahl and Lon'qu. Chrom have mobility to help any side and Olivia is in the mid.

foto1257.jpg

Assassin comes for Tharja, does nothing to her, she counters and Frederick finished him.

foto1258x.jpgfoto1259.jpg

And that's the end of the assassin Porcus. Fred levels.

foto1260h.jpg

Meanwhile on the left, the paladin Equus charges with the Gungnir. Wife protects me, Ignis procs and i turn him to dust.

foto1262w.jpgfoto1263n.jpgfoto1264.jpg

Two down!

foto1266.jpg

Back to the left, the valkyrie Canis blows Valflame on Tharja. On the first two attempts, she dodged one and was guarded on the other and this time she is hit dry.gif.

Adding insult to the injury, when Tharja countered with the Javelin, a 75% or so Dual Attack from Frederick didn't proced. That would have killed Canis right there.

foto1267.jpg

Now it's our turn again. Lucina removes Canis from the equation :

foto1268.jpgfoto1269m.jpg

For all his happy-go look, Henry is shy and doesn't like to take pictures. That was his doing with Ruin :

foto1270.jpg

Back to the left, i disintegrate Tigris, even tough i got attacked back this time. Also i level up :

foto1271.jpgfoto1272v.jpgfoto1273t.jpg

Chrom attacks the Dark Knight Anguilla with the Beast Killer and leaves him with 1 HP :

foto1276.jpgfoto1277z.jpg

And Gregor SMASHES!

foto1278t.jpg

Olivia dances and Chrom attacks Bow Knight Bovis with the Beast Killer :

foto1279a.jpgfoto1280x.jpgfoto1281.jpg

Lon'qu and Gregor do some secret ninja stuff and finish him off :

foto1282.jpgfoto1283n.jpgfoto1284z.jpg

Tharja attacks General Mus and Frederick equipped with Hammer dual attacks him before he can double Tharja with the Brave Lance. She levels up.

foto1285w.jpgfoto1286k.jpgfoto1287g.jpg

Enemy turn. Sniper Draco thinks the clothie guy is frail and goes for him. Henry gave him some death with Vengeance + Crit. He is still shy from taking live pictures, but he authorized profile pictures from the battle screen!

foto1289n.jpgfoto1290d.jpgfoto1291.jpg

He also leveled up, but he didn't allowed us to take pictures. We heal with Elixirs/Concotions and move north. Chrom baits the Sage Ovis, and in our turn Gregor smashes him and levels up. Gregor has no problems in taking pictures, he even wanted to do it naked!

foto1297.jpgfoto1298w.jpgfoto1299s.jpgfoto1300t.jpg

Edited by Lanko

CHAPTER 22 : AN ILL PRESSAGE ( PART 2 )

Tharja stomps Simia with a crit next. Unfortunately, even if you pause the combat, that face picture of the character when he crits/activates skills and names of skills fades.

foto1302i.jpgfoto1303.jpgfoto1304.jpg

Henry attacks War Cleric Lepus :

foto1305.jpg

I send Lucina to deal with Sorceror Gallus. A risky engagement considering my luck with RNG. But after she tried to kill me, i wouldn't feel too bad if she died here, she may change her mind later.

foto1306k.jpg

Little broter Inigo protects her from the attacks and she says ''Fuck it'', procs Aether and dispatches Gallus. She also levels up.

foto1307q.jpgfoto1308.jpgfoto1309.jpgfoto1310.jpgfoto1311e.jpg

Say'ri uses Lepus for target practice to level up :

foto1313.jpgfoto1314.jpg

I discovered Avatar and Chrom had special convoswith Aversa so i attacked her with them to see them. Very interesting convos. Avatar attacks for some damage and Chrom with the Javelin to weaken her for soemone else...but just like it happend with Walhart, he crits with a ridiculous low chance and gets the EXP dry.gif. At least he leveled and learned a new skill.

foto1341.jpgfoto1342.jpg

I give Frederick the 2 Goddess Icons and 1 Secret Book because he still needs those... Sorry Kat, done that map before i read your post lol.

Frederick level 6 --> HP, STR, SKL, SPD, DEF

Aekan level 3 --> HP, STR, MAG, SKL, SPD

Tharja level 9 --> STR, MAG, SKL, LCK, DEF

Henry level 14 --> HP, STR, SKL, SPD, DEF

Gregor level 9 --> HP, SKL, SPD, DEF

Lucina level 13 --> HP, STR, LCK,DEF

Say'ri level 6 --> HP, STR, SKL, LCK, RES

Olivia level 23 --> STR, SKL, SPD, LCK, RES

Chrom level 5 --> HP, SKL, LCK

foto1347.jpgfoto1349d.jpgfoto1350d.jpg

foto1351.jpgfoto1352.jpgfoto1353t.jpgfoto1354.jpgfoto1356w.jpgfoto1357.jpgfoto1358.jpgfoto1359u.jpgfoto1355j.jpg

Edited by Lanko

For the whole Lucina thing I think nagas power acts as an anti-paradox machine so by removing Lucina at the point that she has already the course of the future the present won't change. For example she can die in the game. Aside from warning MU about what he will do. Keeping Basillo alive. And making it so that the plegia war is easier to win she doesn't do much. So I think her usefulness has been spent this point of the game.

For the whole Lucina thing I think nagas power acts as an anti-paradox machine so by removing Lucina at the point that she has already the course of the future the present won't change. For example she can die in the game. Aside from warning MU about what he will do. Keeping Basillo alive. And making it so that the plegia war is easier to win she doesn't do much. So I think her usefulness has been spent this point of the game.

Well...as long as it doesn't effect the outcome of Chrom, then they should be alright. Because without him, nothing will stop Validar from resurrecting Grima.

Endgame

and that Grima will destroy the world along with Naga.

Remember

No Chrom=No future

Edited by Katarina

I just realized the flaw with my whole plan. Baby Lucina will still inherit iris( can't remember the localization) so my plan is ruined.Facepalm_emote_gif.gif

And there's still Lissa.

And since Olivia is the queen, there will probably be dozens of bastards claiming the throne too laugh.gif

CHAPTER 22 : AN ILL PRESSAGE ( PART 1 )

1. First try : I made a mistake on damage calculation and Olivia gets killed by the Sniper Facepalm_emote_gif.gif

2. Second try : Everything worked out, except the Dark Knight from the left who would have to be killed in our next turn and he's gonna attack Lon'qu with a 24% hit chance. No problem, right ? laugh.gif

foto1251p.jpgfoto1252a.jpg

Facepalm_emote_gif.gif

3. Tharja attacks General Mus and Frederick equipped with Hammer dual attacks him before he can double Tharja with the Brave Lance. She levels up.

foto1287g.jpg

1. Olivia,

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.

2. The foe must have Counter skill, right?

3. That you plan to impale someone with in the future. =P

CHAPTER 22 : AN ILL PRESSAGE ( PART 2 )

foto1351.jpgfoto1352.jpgfoto1353t.jpgfoto1357.jpgfoto1359u.jpg

You don't necessarily need to forge Killer/Silver weapons for example. Unless you are either playing on Lunatic/Lunatic+, or are doing the DLC/Spotpass missions.

Edited by Katarina

Except for Stahl, which i made for giggles, the others are Bronze ones to help them mid game when they reclassed and went back to E Weapon Rank =p

I actually should have made Tharja an axe too....she could put that Bolt Axe to good use...

Edited by Lanko

CHAPTER 23 : INVISIBLE TIES

We go into Darth Validar's hideout to finish things.

foto1361e.jpg

If we kill him all good, if we don't and you die, i live anyway.

foto1363q.jpgfoto1364.jpg

I know i'm the most powerful guy around, but didn't knew i was also a dark god! And where's my applauses for my speech? ( What i really meant was ''I got a lot of money, influence, power and sex in this group!''.

We stay on the starting area and let the enemies come to us, paying attention to the Assassins, those silver bows hurt.

Stahl was my man on this map, seriously. He paired with Lucina and with his forged Killing Edge, had like 56% to 68% crit chance and one shoted a crapload of enemies, specially those pesky Sorcerors. Along with his ubber speed, he couldn't be hit and still had 29 DEF to tank stuff.

But of course, once again a 17% Thoron hits and leaves him with like 10 HP. 2 Berserkers and a Hero go for him. But there's this awesome, often forgotten skill called Vantage. He oneshots everyone too and levels like a boss.

Lon'qu also made good profit in the map, he couldn't be hit either. Tharja actually almost died, those Berserkers were punching her pretty bad.

I thought Validar would call reinforcements and the map would charge at us if i killed him too early, but he calls help and they charge anyway. We then kill him. If i knew that, i would have killed him in turn 2, Chrom and Avatar would have made things way easier for the team. The team was often pressed against the wall. I even put guys on the stairs to avoid surprise reinforcements.

By the time they joined the fray, like 70% of the map was already dead, but they still managed to kill 2 Sorcerors and the boss, with once again, a 6% crit from Chrom...

foto1370r.jpg

Ooops....err...my bad Chrom!

I guess i better choose godhood now and...

foto1371z.jpg

Wtf...

foto1372p.jpgfoto1373b.jpgfoto1374.jpgfoto1375.jpg

I was certain i saw your HP go to 0 after a 90+ Critical from Walhart....

But anyway, wow....that was pretty smart...i underestimated you!

foto1376nk.jpg

I...did ?

foto1377n.jpg

That was 2 years ago...wait a second...how do YOU know that ??

foto1378f.jpg

I'm pretty sure they didn't appeared in the Premonitions chapter...

foto1379.jpgfoto1380.jpg

So...i made a fake Fire Emblem and gave the real one to you ? I seriously don't remember doing anything like that...

foto1381.jpgfoto1382.jpg

Yea he is right, the thing was even used by Chrom as a shield...

foto1383i.jpgfoto1384d.jpg

Hm that is true...but i still don't remember giving the Emblem to you...

foto1385.jpg

I seriously didn't made of this crap you are telling us...

Wait...my head...urgh...wtf....i ....

Me : He...hehe BWA HA HA HA!

Validar : Wtf ?

Me : I WIN! I faced a mirror and hypnotized myself with the Geass! Even to forget my own plan! I'm a genius!

tumblrm75qx5lgr71rytuid.jpg

Validar : Bullshit. Chrom is dead and...

foto1386.jpgfoto1387d.jpg

Validar : That's impossible, he had like 10 MAG in the Prologue and now he have over 9000....

Me : We can access the Convoy through Chrom. I swapped my Thoron for a Thunder.

Validar : WTF

Me : Here, let me show you .

foto1479n.jpgfoto1480w.jpg

Then i use Thoron and Darth Validar dies! Yes, now i'm King of Plegia too! I didn't took a screenshot cuz that could have been used against me in the tribunal....actually it was just too fast to register.

foto1399e.jpgfoto1400.jpg

Then that guy appears and he's actually me from the future. Glad i still look young and....wait a second...i'm not that dumb.

If Grima can send people back in time, instead of following Lucina 10 years ago, i would have just traveled 1 day and killed her on the Time Ritual spot or something like that. Or killed the baby when all of us were in Valm....Seriously...

Damn, i could have traveled back to when Naga was still in the egg.... Seriously, it must have been age...or Grima's influence.

foto1403.jpg

But of course i do.

foto1404.jpgfoto1405a.jpgfoto1406.jpg

STOP! THAT WAS MINE!

Oh geez... the place start crumbling and we run away....fuck my life, my godhood powers were stolen by....myself Facepalm_emote_gif.gif

Now we have to kill with the Emblem or die. Chrom already gave up because he apparently wasn't listening to anything Basilio said.

foto1413.jpgfoto1414x.jpg

There's no Steal command in this game, but i'm that good. I used a Magic backcard to trick Validar.

200pxmagicthegatheringc.jpg

The Green and Black are in the wrong positions, if not for that, that would have been an awesome reference.

We now go to a mountain to awaken Naga...

Lon'qu level 9 --> HP, SPD, LCK, DEF

Lon'qu level 10 --> HP, SKL, SPD

Tharja level 10 --> HP, MAG, SKL, SPD, RES

Stahl level 7 --> HP, STR, SKL, SPD

Stahl level 8 --> HP, SKL, SPD, LCK

Say'ri level 7 --> HP, SPD

Henry level 15 --> HP, MAG, SPD, LCK

Inigo level 7 --> HP, STR, SKL, SPD, LCK, DEF, RES Perfect level!

Chrom level 6 --> HP, STR, SKL, SPD, LCK, DEF

foto1415z.jpgfoto1416.jpgfoto1417.jpgfoto1418.jpg

foto1419l.jpgfoto1420.jpgfoto1421gg.jpgfoto1422h.jpgfoto1423u.jpgfoto1424d.jpgfoto1425g.jpgfoto1426.jpg

Edited by Lanko

How did you not use this when you shot ryuzaki ChromCan't make one death note reference and ignore the other one.

Edit: can't get the photo on from my iPad so here's the link I found http://images6.fanpop.com/image/photos/32600000/-Death-Note-death-note-32692429-1857-2618.jpg

By the way I have the pick can't remember how to put into spoilers it's huge.

Edited by Randa

CHAPTER 24 : AWAKENING

We arrive at Mount Olimpo to awaken Naga and receive whatever power she will give us.

foto1428.jpg

Yea, that rainbow...

Err... i mean, RISEN INCOMING!

This map was very easy. We were not in danger at any time. Even the Wyverns couldn't do shit to us. And the mounted reinforcements were slowed down in the forest. Avatar/Say'ri destroyed north pretty much by themselves, Lucina/Inigo and Lon'qu destroyed south and the others went mid.

With so many forests plus support bonuses and some pair ups, it was pretty difficult to get hit. Altough when we were, it was quite a punch. And the boss have Luna.

Easy. Now we meet Naga.

foto1445a.jpg

Omg, Nagi! Contrary to Tiki age is starting to show on you... you were so hot in FE11/12... don't worry you now promoted to MILF.

*Ahem* We come for the power to destroy evil dragon Grima!

foto1446f.jpgfoto1447m.jpg

Me : You guys are useless.... ok, maybe we can lure him into that tree Tiki was sleeping...speaking of her, do you want some time with your daughter ?

Naga : Who ?

Tiki : *sniff*.....

Me : Nevermind...

foto1448.jpgfoto1449l.jpg

Me : We can put a knife in hiS hand and force his arm to stab himself....or i can use my Geass...

Wait a second. Why don't we make the Time Ritual and travel back just 1 or 2 days ago, meet with ourselves and make an overpowered team and crush anything that leads to his ress ? Or even send one of us to when Grima was still in the egg and...

Naga : Shut up. It's my way or nothing.

Me : Ok whatever, i can join with him anytime anyway...

Naga then gives us the Exalted Falchion, which apparently was made from her teeth....thankfully we never see her smile.

Lucina level 14 --> HP, STR, SKL, SPD, LCK, RES

Lucina level 15 --> HP, STR, SKL, LCK, DEF

Aekan level 4 --> HP, STR, SKL, DEF

Aekan level 5 --> HP, LCK, RES

Henry level 16 --> HP, DEF

Henry level 17 --> HP, MAG, SKL

Chrom level 7 --> HP, SKL, SPD, LCK, DEF

Gregor level 10 --> HP, SKL He doesn't gain STR in like 8 levels...

Stahl level 9 --> SPD, RES

Tharja level 11 --> STR, MAG, SPD, LCK, DEF, RES

Tharja level 12 --> HP, STR, MAG, SKL, LCK, RES

Frederick level 7 --> HP, SKL, SPD, LCK, DEF, RES

Inigo level 8 --> HP, LCK Seriously, after both Berserkers hit 40 STR they stopped gaining it.

Lon'qu level 11 --> HP, MAG, SPD, LCK, RES

Say'ri level 8 --> HP, SKL, RES

foto1466x.jpgfoto1467g.jpgfoto1468.jpgfoto1469t.jpgfoto1470z.jpgfoto1471d.jpgfoto1472.jpgfoto1473.jpgfoto1474o.jpgfoto1475o.jpgfoto1476.jpgfoto1477.jpg

Edited by Lanko

How did you not use this when you shot ryuzaki ChromCan't make one death note reference and ignore the other one.

Edit: can't get the photo on from my iPad so here's the link I found http://images6.fanpo...9-1857-2618.jpg

By the way I have the pick can't remember how to put into spoilers it's huge.

I didn't even knew that picture existed lol.

To put pictures in spoilers i actually upload them on ImageShack, get the Forum Link, post here and then put spoiler tags.

It the scene where rem kills L how did you not know. Just kidding still more the tags them selves . Rather the image.

Edited by Randa

CHAPTER 23 : INVISIBLE TIES

If we kill him all good, if we don't and you die, i live anyway.

foto1363q.jpgfoto1364.jpg

Well...that explains on why Lucina wants to kill you.

CHAPTER 24 : AWAKENING

foto1448.jpgfoto1449l.jpg

Me : We can put a knife in hiS hand and force his arm to stab himself....or i can use my Geass...

Wait a second. Why don't we make the Time Ritual and travel back just 1 or 2 days ago, meet with ourselves and make an overpowered team and crush anything that leads to his ress ? Or even send one of us to when Grima was still in the egg and...

Naga : Shut up. It's my way or nothing.

Me : Ok whatever, i can join with him anytime anyway...

Naga then gives us the Exalted Falchion, which apparently was made from her teeth....thankfully we never see her smile.

It's not like we can control his mind to get him to kill himself and thanks, Naga! =)

Edited by Katarina

CHAPTER 25 : TO SLAY A GOD

We go to a volcano to get near Grima. I'm thinking how to kill him.

foto1452m.jpg

My genius never cease to amaze me.

foto1453.jpgfoto1454t.jpgfoto1455.jpg

Oh well, nevermind then...

foto1456o.jpg

What the....how in the seven hells i said that ??

foto1460.jpg

STOP! What the...it's Naga! She is trying to mind control me! HELP!

foto1461.jpgfoto1462z.jpg

Yes, Chrom! Slap some sense into me!

foto1463u.jpgfoto1464b.jpg

You can count on me!

First try : Gregor dies because i didn't took into account the fliers near the boss...

Second try : Chrom tanks 3 or 4 guys and then gets hit by a 18% Mire for more than 20 damage....seriously Facepalm_emote_gif.gif

Third try : Say'ri carries Avatar to the right to deal with the fliers. Frederick does the same for Henry on the left. Lucina/Inigo and Tharja/Stahl go to the right. Gregor/Lon'qu and Chrom/Olivia go left.

Everything is going fine, even tough we had a 11% hit from Mire on Lucina Facepalm_emote_gif.gif

Avatar/Say'ri go to the left too and Gregor was smashing things there. He abused a lot of the Helswath, thank God i gave it to him instead of Inigo because Gregor wiped a ton of reinforcements with that even from ranged.

Right side now only have Tharja/Stahl and Inigo/Lucina....Tharja's Short Spear even broke. Then reinforcements near the boss spawns, and the ones following us catchs up. Including the reinforcements from the left side who went for the right and some with killed, this is how it was looking :

foto1507i.jpg

I probably could risk killing everyone, but i the Victory Condition was just to kill Aversa. I didn't wanted to risk a 4th try and just 2 shotted the boss with Inigo.

Naga does nothing in the fight and now wants to throw us at the Grima's back :

foto1509.jpg

I still prefer my Time Travel Again strategy, but ok...we go tend to the wounded before the final battle. I use a Talisman on Tharja.

Gregor level 11 --> STR, SKL

Gregor level 12 --> STR, LCK

Gregor level 13 --> STR, SKL, SPL, LCK, DEF

Lucina level 16 --> HP, SPD

Inigo level 9 --> HP, STR, DEF

Inigo level 10 --> HP, MAG, SKL, LCK, DEF

Inigo level 11 --> HP, SPD, LCK, RES

Henry level 18 --> MAG, SKL, SPD, LCK, DEF, RES

Henry level 19 --> HP, SKL, SPD, DEF

Henry level 20 --> HP, MAG, SPD, DEF

Chrom level 8 --> HP, SKL, SPD, LCK, DEF

Chrom level 9 --> HP, STR, SKL,LCK

Chrom level 10 --> HP, STR, SKL, SPD, LCK, DEF

Olivia level 24 --> HP, MAG, SKL, LCK, RES

Tharja level 13 --> HP, STR, MAG, SKL, SPD, LCK, RES ( only needed DEF for a perfect!)

Tharja level 14 --> HP, SKL, LCK

Say'ri level 9 --> HP, SKL

Aekan level 6 --> HP, STR, MAG, SPD, LCK, DEF, RES ( only needed SKL! )

Stahl level 10 --> HP, STR, SKL

foto1511e.jpgfoto1512.jpgfoto1513a.jpgfoto1514b.jpgfoto1515b.jpgfoto1516j.jpgfoto1517.jpgfoto1518.jpgfoto1519.jpgfoto1521.jpgfoto1522f.jpgfoto1520.jpg

Edited by Lanko

PARALOGUE 18 : THE DEAD KING'S LAMENT

Chrom : ''Hm...why are we killing pirates ? We need to destroy Grima!''

Me : ''He's flying somewhere else, so we can get some gold until he comes near.''

This chapter was pretty easy. We just lured whatever we could out of the group and kept killing. We tribute the village a Seraph Robe.

As for Gangrel...well, Stahl was equipped with the Amatsu and attacked. Whoever was paired with him didn't gave shit about Gangrel and killed him in the dual attack. We looted him crown later.

As we loot those pirates ( they were pretty rich ) we make a party until Grima appears. I gave the Seraph Robe and the last Talisman to myself cool.gif.

Meanwhile, in the Barracks, Stahl tries to realize his dreams before the final battle, in case he dies :

foto1537.jpgfoto1538.jpgfoto1539y.jpg

Ah, Stahl...trying to become a friend so eventually the girl may fall for you...tsk tsk...never works, you will just get friendzoned!

foto1540.jpgfoto1541.jpgfoto1542.jpg

ROFL....

And Tharja also makes Frederick proud! They were meant to be!

But seriously, whats the problem with the people in my army, everyone is always going for the married ones....i'm the only honorable guy here!

Lucina level 17 --> HP, STR, LCK, DEF

Inigo level 12 --> HP, STR, SPD, LCK, DEF

Tharja level 15 --> HP, STR, SPD

Lon'qu level 12 --> HP, STR, MAG, SKL, SPD, DEF

Aekan level 7 --> STR, MAG, SKL

Gregor level 14 --> LCK, DEF

Gregor level 15 --> STR

Stahl level 11 --> HP, STR, SKL, LCK, DEF

Stahl level 12 --> HP, STR, SPD, DEF

foto1543z.jpgfoto1544.jpgfoto1545.jpgfoto1546o.jpgfoto1547w.jpgfoto1548.jpgfoto1549.jpgfoto1550.jpgfoto1551.jpg

foto1552.jpgfoto1553.jpgfoto1554.jpg

Edited by Lanko

ENDGAME : GRIMA

Grima comes and Naga teleports us to his back. Can't she just make us fly or something...whatever, let's finish this!

foto1556.jpg

I swear, the first time i saw this in my first playthrough, i seriously thought he was gonna do a barrel roll.

foto1557.jpgfoto1558.jpg

Fuck yea, i want godhood. But can't say that in their faces, so i will pretend i will do it to save them!

foto1559i.jpg

Gogogo! Gimme powa!

foto1561.jpgfoto1562.jpg

Yea, it was good to be true... So i will take your godhood powers by force!

foto1563.jpg

I got owned pretty bad...and now my companions are trying to raise morale....Olivia sure knows how to do it.

foto1564c.jpg

And Henry doesn't give a fuck.

Oh well, it looks like it's all over...

foto1565.jpg

Omg, how could i forget ?? I'm now King of Valm and Plegia! Youngest, hottest, richest and most powerful guy in the world!

foto1566.jpgfoto1567.jpg

Phew, what greed doesn't make...got out of a godly prison and all that.

Also, i'm counting on you Chrom!

Naga does something useful for the first team and uses a Fortify on us.

I simply climb on Say'ri pegasus, Lucina climbs on Frederick's wyvern, Tharja go bodyguard Chrom. We all move forward and Olivia dances for Chrom who moves even further.

Next turn we kill some dude with Gregor and Chrom charges Grima. He doubles with the Falchion and Tharja also dual attacks twice with the Gungnir.

Damn it, that didn't killed him...i can't risk giving the final blow and.... Oh, Lucina! Is that you! Did i told you how you are such a wonderful person, doing all this for you dad? Yea, Grima destroyed your future...so go Lucina, avenge everyone!

And she charges. Phew...

foto1568.jpgfoto1569n.jpg

She was saving that Aether just for this moment!

foto1570l.jpgfoto1571.jpg

Good job, Chrom!

foto1572.jpg

How about we destroy his bones this time ? At least the head, since it's right there...

foto1573p.jpgfoto1574.jpg

Opportunists and parasists rising everywhere already...

foto1575r.jpgfoto1576.jpg

I'm actually just pretending i am, need to have people think i at least considered that option. It's more noble.

foto1577.jpgfoto1578x.jpg

I was just waiting for you to say that, honey.

Who's gonna blame me for not sacrificing myself in front of my wife and children laugh.gif

And our Top 3 was curiously, the 3 couples of the run ( it's actually individual, but let's play along tongue.gif) :

foto1582.jpgfoto1584u.jpgfoto1580l.jpg

I actually got the gold, but i left it to Chrom. I'm already king of Valm, Plegia and etc, and that's his reward for finishing Grima so i didn't had to die. And i also feel sorry for him because of Olivia. She is already traveling the world ''dancing'' for the people. Alone, of course.

And this is how everyone ended :

foto1543z.jpgfoto1544.jpgfoto1545.jpgfoto1546o.jpgfoto1547w.jpgfoto1548.jpgfoto1549.jpgfoto1550.jpgfoto1551.jpg

foto1552.jpgfoto1553.jpgfoto1554.jpg

Chrom --> It was actually surprising he managed to get all these levels, considering he reclassed from a promoted class. He was a life saver in many situations. He isn't as tanky and even died in Ch.25, but he had to play that role when the need came.

Avatar --> For the most part of the game, i was pratically the sole magic user of the run. Even when Henry joined he needed babying to catch up. And of course, i was the genius behind every strategy that gaves us sucess!

Frederick --> He was a pain to use when reclassed. He could easily be doubled or twoshoted by anything. For the most part of the game he needed to hide behind Tharja's dress to not die and to buff her. Later i dumped like 7 or more stat boosters on him and fixed him. Along with some good levels up he could even roam the map alone later.

Stahl --> Tankiest Swordmaster ever. He was invaluable in the beginning, and could ORKO most of the stuff midgame. He was even used as a bait sometimes because of his DEF. His RES however...Also got very nice STR. I managed 82% crit chances with his forged Killing Edge. He made a good pair with Lucina most of the game, too bad they can't support =\.

Lon'qu --> The fastest guy around, he can double anyone on the team, except Inigo. However he is ubber squish. The Soothing Sword helped tremendously early-mid game and Sol proced everytime he used it. Also, props for being athe only bow user on the team. Without him, we wouldn't be able to do Inigo's Paralogue without come back much later and also probably Tiki's sidequest.

Gregor --> Bro Gregor have the highest STR and could two shot anything, if not one shot, specially mages. His defenses only got better late game, he was ubber squish altough he had tons of HP to cover it. No wonder his ending says he is drunk...he was probably the guy who drank the most vulneraries, concotions and elixirs in the run! But damn, nothing could survive him. Also, he was the only one who maxed a Stat in the run : HP !

Tharja --> When she was chosen to be played as a Knight i thought i would be so fucked....but the contrary happened. She was possible the unit who made chapters go easy and nice with her tanking/baiting and dictated the pace of the team, and for that she even received the Boots.

She lacked in STR midgame, but she made excellent use of Killer Lances ( i think she used 3 or 4 of those in the game ). Her pairing with Frederick also gave her more STR and even more DEF to be a walking fortress. And she could double stuff with her amazing SPD. She leveled SPD in all her levels as Dark Mage, except one. Too bad we never got a Shockstick and i didn't bothered with her Axe level for that Bolt Axe! I gave her Talismans and she became unstoppable.

Olivia --> Her dancing saved us from some pesky situations ocasionally. It's actually very useful and she doesn't steal exp, making other units stronger for this. Her supports also provided some comic relief =p. Altough she died like 4 times and forced restarts >.>.

Henry --> Thank God he was chosen. He was one of the two units who didn't reclassed in the run and he still turned out a beast. His Nosferatu baiting was invaluable in some situations, like the epic Chapter 17 onslaught. And he was also the only other magic user of the team, so even more props to him. Ruin and it's ridiculous high crit rating also killed a lot of pesky enemies. He could have leveled MAG a bit better, but he turned a lot tanky.

Lucina --> She needed some careful babying when she joined. Later she was carrying groups when i divided the team. Rapier and Falchion meant she could deal with whatever mounted unit was thrown at her. While midgame she was hit by almost anything, late game she was dodging anything. Supported and paired by Inigo turned them both into monsters. She did need some Energy Drops mid game. The other unit who didn't reclassed.

Say'ri --> She comes pretty late, but have good bases. Her reclassing didn't lost much of those bases and she capped 3 or 4 stats as Pegasus Knight. She turned tanky, specially in RES, probably the only unit along with Tharja who could deal with mages. Her movement was also godsend, specially with the Beast Killer. She did use some Elthunders on armored foes and her pairings with Avatar almost always assured dual attacks for both fo them. She could have done better in STR, but that's a problem with pegasus classes.

Inigo --> Hardest character to get. However, his bases weren't so bad and with a bit of babying he catched up ridiculously fast. He surpassed Gregor quickly, except in STR by 2 points and HP by 3, but Gregor had 10 or more levels to do it. He is tied with Lon'qu with the highest avoid without even having the myrmidon skill Lon'qu have. Was wreaking havoc anywhere he went and paired with Lucina they both became monsters. And he never even used the Helswath... And to think he entered the team by an unforseen consequence on the ruleset of the run...

RANKINGS :

HP --> 1-Gregor (80) 2-Inigo (77) 3-Aekan (71) 4-Tharja (70)

STR --> 1-Gregor (49) 2-Inigo (42) 3- Chrom (37) 4-Tharja and Lucina (33)

MAG --> 1-Aekan (35) 2-Henry (32) 3-Tharja (27) 4- Say'ri (17)

SKL --> 1-Lon'qu (46) 2-Chrom (38) 3-Aekan and Stahl (37)

SPD --> 1-Lon'qu (44) 2-Inigo (40) 3-Chrom (38) 4-Stahl (36)

LCK --> 1-Inigo (40) 2-Lucina (39) 3-Chrom (34) 4- Lon'qu and Say'ri (29)

DEF --> 1-Tharja (37) 2-Henry (33) 3- Stahl (31) 4- Chrom (30)

RES --> 1-Say'ri (31) 2- Tharja and Aekan (24) 3- Henry (20)

Edited by Lanko

This was a very fun run!

Thanks for everyone who chose characters, comented and read what was posted! I will definetely do another in the future!

I still need to make a run with characrers i still didn't used even after 3 runs ( Gaius, Panne, Nowi, Anna, Cherche, Libra, Flavia, Basilio, Gerome, Nah, Yarne )

PARALOGUE 18 : THE DEAD KING'S LAMENT

1. foto1539y.jpg

Ah, Stahl...trying to become a friend so eventually the girl may fall for you...tsk tsk...never works, you will just get friendzoned!

2. foto1542.jpg

3. foto1551.jpg

1. Tharja. =[

2. lol

3. It at least tells me how he turns out since I won't ever use him.