Heya

Sage Knight

Welcome to the forest Mr. red. I'll just call you Mr. Red because that's what I call Kain or whatever his name is. :o

That's fine, just don't kill him. He's got a lot of potential. :o

That's fine, just don't kill him. He's got a lot of potential. :o

I can guarantee he won't die. But I think I'm gonna use Bluey and Captain Green Hair over him. >_>

Mr. Red > Bluey and Captain Green.

Not seriously, but Kain is soooo cool. O.O

And Kain has hax speed. Edit: Freyr has hax'rd speed. And Freyr only has a .5 % boost where it matters, which is 1 point in skill and luck overall, if we put them both as SMs. Because they'll both max HP and Speed no problem. Otherwise they're identical.

Edited by Myrmidon

Mr. Red > Bluey and Captain Green.

I don't like red very much. And Bluey looks the coolest. Although I may use Mr. Red over Captain Green Hair since you're trying to convince me to.

Edited by Zl Sgii Nofdl

but Freyr beats them both in ever single stat growth, except Abel in strength, and that's only by 5

Edited by Psyche

Since I'm making Kain a SM, I'll compare the 2 as SMs.

Freyr has a total of 1 more Luck and 1 more Skill, on average, more than Kain. Because they'd both cap HP and Speed. So really, there isn't a big difference IMO.

Kain beat Abel in HP by 2, loses in str by 1, and wins in Luck by 3.

So really, you can't go wrong. Kain ftw, imo. Where are the affinities? I want to compare.

Edited by Myrmidon

Oh man, I'm getting the I want this game blues. Sure, I could import that thing here and now, but why get a game that's likely to come in the language you speak in around 3 months from now? If I hear no news about it coming to America by December, I will import that little bugger. Still, I'll just probably wind up using all three of them Cavaliers, just as long as it doesn't get in the way of me using magical Linda, that little cutie. :3 (her ingame sprite doesn't seem as <3, though :( )

Oh yeah, personally, I prefer the axe. Myrmidons are nice if they can actually get a good strength growth.

Finally, a cool new user. We haven't had one of those since FuukaruTora

Anyway, I hope you stay in the forest. Too many people leave before they can even reach 100 posts.

I'll have to agree there. Although from the amount he's been posting since he joined I think everything will be fine.

Welcome to the forest, Myrmidon! I can see that we have no worries in you leaving us. =D

Also, I think I now know who I'll be going to for FEDS help, if you don't mind. Though I don't think I'll be able to play it until it's released over here anyway. XD

I think I'm very, very late here XD. So, hello and welcome to Serenes Forest, home of the Heron.....wait, Herons live in forests? I thought they lived in water... Anywaaaaays...here is your (belated) gift! *gives a hug and a cookie*

QUOTE(Knife @ Aug 7 2008, 12:27 PM) *

Finally, a cool new user. We haven't had one of those since FuukaruTora

Anyway, I hope you stay in the forest. Too many people leave before they can even reach 100 posts.I'll have to agree there. Although from the amount he's been posting since he joined I think everything will be fine.

Oh, and thank you for that! *gives muchas gracias cookie*

I think I'm very, very late here XD. So, hello and welcome to Serenes Forest, home of the Heron.....wait, Herons live in forests? I thought they lived in water... Anywaaaaays...here is your (belated) gift! *gives a hug and a cookie*

Oh, and thank you for that! *gives muchas gracias cookie*

Why thank you Fuukaru. *eats cookie*

Also, before you say anything, it isn't the rarest thing in the world for your intro topic to get spammed up.