So, NA players, how much time have YOU spent on Awakening so far?

darkkfan

162 members have voted

1. 1. How much time have you played Awakening for so far?

• 0 hours- I don't even have the game yet
    • 1-9 hours
    • 10-19 hours
    • 20-29 hours
    • 30-39 hours
    • 40-49 hours
    • 50-59 hours
    • 60-69 hours
    • 70-79 hours
    • 80-89 hours
    • 90-99 hours
    • 100+ hours

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Currently clocking in 49 hours on my Normal Classic playthrough. Probably clocking in 50+ hours if I finish the storyline. Still deciding whether to recruit the kids during or after the storyline though. But since I paired off characters based on what I think looks good together.and I didn't focus on producing powerful children, I'll probably recruit them if I feel like it.

Would like to start on my Hard/Classic mode soon so finishing the storyline is priority.

First run was 20 hours. Second run was a LTC run that ended in Chapter 17 because I started a draft run over it and it took 3 hours to get there. So that's 23. The third run was a draft run that took 9 hours so thats 32. Fourth run is a draft in progress and is at 6 hours in Chapter 20 so thats 38. 8 hours to Chapter 15 Lunatic (that got erased) so thats 46 and the casual first run file that was 20 hours is now at 34, so that means Ive spent like 60 hours on it so far.

23 hrs and 58 minutes. I'm pretty sure it'd be more because i restarted chapters a couple of times. I'm up to ch 14 and most of my units are second tier except for Maribelle,Lissa,Miriel and Virion. I haven't used Miriel or Virion since day 1.

At 18 hours on normal difficulty on chapter 17, I'm taking my time with this game, with multiple playthroughs and plans to buy all the dlc I can easily see myself going above 100 hours total.

I'm taking my time to enjoy the game, I don't want to rush through it, I'm also trying to recruit all the kids.

Also if you restart the time isn't saved to the file correct?(Yes I have lost people on normal a few times and its always my fliers getting killed by archers)

71 hours so far and only one playthrough that I haven't beat yet; I refuse to beat the game until I have paired all the children, gotten all the other friendship supports, and fully train my army. Although, I think a good chunk of that time was also just sitting on a screen for a long while so that I could write down supports to transcribe (its a lot more work and patience than I expected so I'm glad I didn't claim, like, 20 supports). :P

I've played 3 files pretty religiously so far. oAo My first two files are Normal/Casual because I'm a wimp, and the times are 52:34:12 and 67:12:12 respectively. As for my first file, where I'm trying Hard/Casual for the first time ever, I'm on chapter 5, currently on CoY1, and I've logged 8:49:39 so far. "OTL Hard mode makes me stop and think a LOOOOOT.

I've played 3 files pretty religiously so far. oAo My first two files are Normal/Casual because I'm a wimp, and the times are 52:34:12 and 67:12:12 respectively. As for my first file, where I'm trying Hard/Casual for the first time ever, I'm on chapter 5, currently on CoY1, and I've logged 8:49:39 so far. "OTL Hard mode makes me stop and think a LOOOOOT.

Fire Emblem's supposed to be a thinking game... at least on the harder difficulties...

Good luck. Maybe this'll sharpen you tactics-skills. ;-)

Anyway, yeah, I've logged 0 hours... I don't have the game yet. T_T

Pity me.

Over 100 hours. How did that happen!?

Oh well, it's bound to be waaaaaay more, since I intend on getting every support and DLC.

What the...?

It's only been, like, two weeks since the game came out, but people have already logged over 100 hours??? O_O

I wouldn't be able to do that... I've never put that much time in one game... All within two weeks, that is.

Those people are playing 7-8 hours daily... on average...

That's like one-third of their time... with another third taken up by eating, sleeping, going to the bathroom. I bet they play it there, too~ O_O

Wow. That's a lot of time. (Don't you guys have work to do???)

What the...?

It's only been, like, two weeks since the game came out, but people have already logged over 100 hours??? O_O

I wouldn't be able to do that... I've never put that much time in one game... All within two weeks, that is.

Those people are playing 7-8 hours daily... on average...

That's like one-third of their time... with another third taken up by eating, sleeping, going to the bathroom. I bet they play it there, too~ O_O

Wow. That's a lot of time. (Don't you guys have work to do???)

People go crazy for this game.

Sometimes ditching their priorities and personal responsibilities. In my personal opinion, that's stupid.

I mean sure, I love this game as much as the next guy... but I have an excuse for having more than 100 hours because I have the Japanese copy.

Edited by shadowofchaos

Hey hey, I've been keeping responsible by looking for a job. I just happen to play as I walk.

Not targeting anyone specifically. Especially not sensible people like you.

I'm being condescending to people that hyped it on release date and basically DID shut themselves in and ditched responsibilities.